Page 154 of 196 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I'm confused. What makes people think that buzz feed crap is what Leann and Barrel Clown were talking about?

Also note that the woman who wrote this drivel is writing for BuzzFeed Promotions. That is the section where they are paid to write promotions, not their normal BuzzFeed articles.
    While I obviously don't know anything, I have no problem believing that the current onslaught of paid for promotion is a result of the many super exciting and creative meetings Leann holds. It's the most exciting thing to happen to her since... she *almost* replaced Mariah at Rockerfeller. Maybe she finally realised that she needs to be likable in order for anyone significant to want to attach her to their brand.

I figured that 2/3 of Buzzfeed listsicles are paid for, the last third is designed to reel in specific groups.

How exactly does she become likeable again?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Bronze Member

Do celebrities of any sort ever send their own pictures to people magazine? Pictures their assistant took of them whilst their spouses were screwing real models? And clothes haphazardly thrown over the arm of the couch in a hotel?

The Poker Barrister@PetePPeters 13h13 hours ago
    Not sure who this broad is opening for Billy Joel. But I'd rather be watching @mconforto8 swing the bat. #LGM pic.twitter.com/gjNvXpX7Z8
    Hide photoReply
    Retweet
    Favorite
    Follow
    More

Lot of people on twitter bagging her performance on opening for Billy Joel.

Diane and 1 other favorited

Rachael Jones@1970Rachael 11h11 hours ago
    LOL @leannrimes now an opening act, didn't perform w Joel as special guest, was the warmup act as ppl filled stadium

Zooyork and Clubber Lang like this.

Rachael Jones is up there with Ilana Angel on the Leann crazy-o-meter. Her twitter is scary.
    Sunnygirl and garysgirl1999 like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Billy Joel in Baltimore - Baltimore Sun

Billy Joel at M&T Bank Stadium

Billy Joel and LeAnn Rimes performed at M&T Bank Stadium on Saturday night. It was Joel's first performance in Baltimore since 1977.
    Tom Brenner / Baltimore Sun

Billy Joel in Baltimore - Baltimore Sun

When do you think she last filled a stadium like this? Ever? I never followed her music when she was actually popular. I wonder if the nasty rug made it to Baltimore. Lyric sheets too?? One would hope she would be prepared for a moment like this because who knows if she'll ever get another opportunity like this.

Look at Barrell aka Sweatshop Sally bragging.... No comment.

@leannrimes @billyjoel #baltimore #heavenlight right b4 her 2nd standing ovation from 45 thousand - Billy's fans rock pic.twitter.com/Y1z3oAigaX

4:41 AM - 26 Jul 2015

Twitter
    By: darrellbrown @darrellbrown

ETA: found some tweets from someone who was at the concert last night.

Opening act for Billy Joel is Leann Rimes and the crowd goes mild. Lol, nobody cares. @BrandiGlanville would love this.

5:24 PM - 25 Jul 2015

@That_Knothead @BrandiGlanville are you there? can you live tweet?
    View conversation ·
    @MizzNhi , I'm here at the concert in Balto. She finished her set. She kept blowing kisses and waving at the end to no applause. 
    View conversation ·
    18h
    @That_Knothead hahaha, omg that's the best review! thank you for being our eyes and ears! so she lasted what 10mins on stage?
    View conversation ·
    18h
    @MizzNhi maybe 15, 20 min. But it was the longest 15, 20 min. of my life.
    View conversation ·
    18h
    @That_Knothead girl, I think I love you right now ! I wish I could fav you and rt you over and over again 
    View conversation ·
    16h
    @BrandiGlanville GD IT. She's back and bitching up my favorite Billy Joel song  pic.twitter.com/TXVkbTpPtC
    View conversation ·
    16h
    @That_Knothead @BrandiGlanville wow crazy, great play by play, is she mumbling through so u can't understand?
    View conversation ·
    15h
    @KelCole25 no, but she goddamn drowned out Billy Joel on a song he brought her back out for. No bueno
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; July 26th, 2015 at 02:12 PM.
    Zooyork likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

I'd say opening for Billy is quite an accomplishment at this stage of her career. Hope she actually put on a show.

Elite Member

Oh, this could be the big thing they tweeted about, and it does explain the paid for fluff pieces - they needed to remind people of who Leann is.
    The only way I see this leading to 50 years of bliss is if Joel is on a lengthy tour, and Leann gets to open for him every night. That would really be a thing for her. And she would get to showcase her world famous work ethics - not a single doctor-ordered beach vacation, I bet.

Honestly, if she is actually on tour with him, and sticks with it, good for her. It could actually salvage her career and finances. I can't diss on anybody who tries to turn things around.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Maybe she has a cunning plan to become a VS model.
    Being shacked up with Eddie she's got more chance of being a VD model.

This is all getting very samey now. "Big exciting news!" -Nothing happens. "Writing so much amazing new material!" - nothing comes out. "Singing tonight!" - nobody cares. LeAnn has finally committed the ultimate crime. She has become so predictable as to be boring.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^ Yep, and don't forget all the "in negotiations" for that wonderful new record deal after she was finally released from the worst contract in history. How long has it been now?
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

Opening for Billy Joel at a stadium is a pretty big deal for LeAnn. That has to be a pretty decent paying gig for her. Eddie must be salivating, glad some real money is coming in. Is it just a one-time thing or a certain amount of shows he booked her to open for?

And she actually washed her hair and wore a nice outfit. I'm stunned.
    Last edited by LameAnn; July 26th, 2015 at 06:09 PM.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

That Billy Joel gig feels far too last minute to be something she got paid for. It feels more like a favor on Joel's part, or someone who sets up Joel's shows. It was very last minute, this is not what she's been crowing and smirking and giggling with Darrell about being something setting up for the next 50 years of all of their lives. She literally played as people were coming in to the stadium...to see Billy Joel. Not a big "surprise!" act for the benefit of the crowd. I would wager it was a "hey, great idea Billy, we had Leann Rimes people contact your people...how about you have her play as ambience music before the shows even is started? You have no opening act, she will fly out and perform for free." I very much doubt she got paid, this was ALL about getting PR for herself. I have no idea how she got in. It feels very much like the David Gray deal, she pushed her way in and is glomming on like a stubborn dingleberry. Kind of how she is in all aspects of her life it appears.
    RealisticPerson, JWL and Zooyork like this.

Elite Member

She did sing with him though. Someone complained about her 'singing over' him. Typical L behaviour.

Thread Information