Page 151 of 196 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

She literally has no waist. Her body is just straight all the way down. Very boxy. But I don't want to be too critical, as even with her boxy figure she still looks better than I do in a bathing suit.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    She literally has no waist. Her body is just straight all the way down. Very boxy. But I don't want to be too critical, as even with her boxy figure she still looks better than I do in a bathing suit.
    That's how I see it too. She is built way above average. Maybe not for L.A. but for everywhere else in the world.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Way above average? That face is way below average.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Way above average? That face is way below average.
    I don't know where you live, but here in Southwestern Pennsylvania, Leann Rimes is way above average in the body and slightly above average in the face. I know on the West Coast the standards are different. But at a Walmart here, she'd be one of the better looking people in the store.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I don't know where you live, but here in Southwestern Pennsylvania, Leann Rimes is way above average in the body and slightly above average in the face. I know on the West Coast the standards are different. But at a Walmart here, she'd be one of the better looking people in the store.
    Same here in Northeast PA.

Elite Member

Sure, if your beauty standard is Walmart customers, most people are gorgeous.
    mostroop, Trixie, Annika and 3 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Sure, if your beauty standard is Walmart customers, most people are gorgeous.
    yeah, if you are comparing her to 'People Of Walmart' she's a beauty queen!

czb

for here she is plain with an average body. i see better looking peeps in the school yard daily.

Here is SE Pennsylvania she would be considered average for her body. The face doesn't need to be rated. I'm sure some of these main line ladies would make comments about the implants though. LOL
    Sunnygirl and GoldenGirlie like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Sharty made the big league, TMZ is covering her bikini pics now.
    Piss off!

Oops someone is not happy with Leann..Leann had originally said mason was 11 but changed it after Brandi's tweet.

Posted in: Celebrity NewsPosted: July 21, 2015
    LeAnn Rimes Called Out By Brandi Glanville On Twitter After She Labels Her 12-Year-Old Son

image: http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/...es-665x385.jpg

LeAnn Rimes has just been called out by her husband’s ex-wife, Brandi Glanville.

On July 21, LeAnn Rimes took to Instagram — she shared a photo of herself, Eddie Cibrian, and his son with Glanville, Jake — claiming Cibrian’s second son, Mason, was acting older than he was — and being “anti-social.”
    “Tent tumbling @tentsile got these boys making me laugh and keeping the sadness at bay #sickmom #family our 4th member is 12 going on 16 and anti social today lol #lovethemallsomuch.”
    After seeing LeAnn Rimes’ message, Glanville took to Twitter, where she confirmed her son was 12, not “12 going on 16,” and slammed Rimes for labeling her son.
    Glanville then shared a second tweet, in which she was clearly misinformed, believing Mason didn’t want to get on a trampoline, when in fact LeAnn Rimes and her family was in a tent.

Read more at LeAnn Rimes News: Brandi Glanville Twitter Feud Over Mason?

Zooyork likes this.

wouldn't 'tent tumbling' mean they were staying in a tent and tumbling on a trampoline?

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    wouldn't 'tent tumbling' mean they were staying in a tent and tumbling on a trampoline?
    Sounds about right to mean. The tent in question is a suspended tent so did they hoist it over the trampoline? Either way "tumbling" for a kid with an arm in a cast that's possibly a growth plate break would be a big fat NO by his ortho doctor. Is Eduardo that dumb too? Did he drop out of school in the 8th grade like Wewe?

God it must be so fucking annoying to see Wewe tweet those boys every move. I get she has the right to tweet about them but making the nasty jab to Mason is so cruel especially since he broke his arm on his dad's watch on their trampoline which I'm sure has majorly fucked up his summer. If family time is so important to Wewe, why does she spend such a gross amount of time creating and posting these unintelligible and incoherent hashtags about it instead of just LIVING it? SMFH. I read some of the comments from IG where she posted the pic of her, Eduardo and Jake inside the tent (minus the stepson who can't tie his shoes and is anti-social) and she blamed her forgetting his age on the fact she still thinks its June 1st (day before Mason's 12th birthday) and has also made the same mistake with her daily chalk-talk plagerisms too where she keeps writing June instead of July. Huh? Makes no sense. why can't she just ONCE own up to her mistakes and say oops, my bad I'm wrong! She's so exhausting but she makes for endless topics to bitch about in this thread. Wewe & this thread are like an immortal jellyfish.

The name says all. When the immortal jellyfish gets tired of being a sexually mature adult, it can decide to be a polyp-- that is, a baby-- again. To do this, the jellyfish (technically a medusa) turns itself inside-out, then re-absorbs its tentacles and other dangly-bits. It then land in its grave (or birth site) somewhere in the sand and becomes a colony of tiny little polyps. It's like your grandpa deciding that he's going to go to bed and turn into a few dozen fetuses-- only the immortal jellyfish doesn't have dementia and actually will follow through on its threat.
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; July 22nd, 2015 at 01:59 AM.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    With her boxy, sturdy frame LeAnn could have a successful career as a roided-out body builder.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

I think L initially posted the wrong age for M. I believe someone corrected her on her IG account, but good old L deleted those comments. You just see the fan apologizing for starting problems.

She spent hours tweeting about how she wanted to be there for E when Mason broke is arm, but no desire about wanting to be there to hold her mother's hand when she gets out of surgery. Great daughter.

Thread Information