Page 150 of 196 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by CommonTaleOfWoe View Post
    Looks like the inevitable chin-into-neck migration a la Big Belinda is finally a go. That Eddiot must be one happy man...

I'm sorry for the TMI but this picture/their stance totally makes me think of this:

can you imagine if we rewind to last year's event and they took this same picture when Sharty had her little "accident" lol
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

INSERT MASSIVE EYE-ROLL HERE......

When is her next concert, is she working at all in July or was parking lot fest with Brett all she has this month?

I didn't post the entire article. 2/3 of it is the same article from yesterday, they just inserted Wewe's new instragram pic which seems to be the basis of all her articles with the DF as of late. Another day, another bikini....this one is not meant for her body type. It is too high up on waist and since she doesn't really have a waist, it looks odd. The one from yesterday was way better.

'Not bad for a Monday!' LeAnn Rimes parades her enviable figure in black bikini as she continues to enjoy Miami getaway

By KAYLA CALDWELL FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 14:37 EST, 20 July 2015 | UPDATED: 14:59 EST, 20 July 2015

LeAnn Rimes is known for her extensive collection of bikinis, frequently modeling her favorite summer styles on her Instagram account.
    And on Monday the 32-year-old was at it again, as she showed off a chic Kiini suit while vacationing in Miami, Florida during Swim Week 2015.
    The star looked relaxed in the shot, as she showed off her stunning bikini body, while noting: 'Not bad for a Monday!'

+7

Kicking back! LeAnn Rimes showed off her trim figure in a stylish Kiini swimsuit as she continued to enjoy Miami Swim Week on Monday

Not bad, indeed, as the blonde beauty is pictured poolside with a gorgeous ocean backdrop and a cocktail in hand.
    It also seems as if the country singer has the stunning locale to herself, as no other travelers have infringed upon her scenic photo, which also shows a cabana full of lounge chairs and coordinating dreamy driftwood-inspired furniture.
    She took to Twitter on Monday to lament the city's unbearable heat, as well as share her unshakable love for her favorite article of clothing, bikinis.

Read more: LeAnn Rimes flaunts enviable figure in black bikini as she continues to enjoy Miami getaway | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member

She's looking..."sturdy", as my mom would say...
    Trixie and Clubber Lang like this.
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

Bronze Member

Hmmmm...I'm guessing this is the suit she SWF'd off the IG page of the model seen posing with Ed @ last year's Miami Shart Week? So TWISTED.

Hmmmm...I'm guessing this is the suit she SWF'd off the IG page of the model seen posing with Ed @ last year's Miami Shart Week? So TWISTED.
    whaaaaaaaaa? *jumps over to google to snoop the pics from Miami Shart Week 2014*
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Jillys View Post
    She's looking..."sturdy", as my mom would say...
    "built like a brick shithouse" is how my dad would describe her.

So, does Eddie know that there's another single female country singer willing to get with a married man out there now with more money than LeAnn? I'd like to see LeAnn take on Miranda and Miranda shank her.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Elite Member

I seriously doubt that Miranda would be the least bit interested in Miranda, and if E has any sense, he should fear Miranda.

dude looks like a lady.
    Zooyork likes this.

She is not going to age well
    Zooyork likes this.

Was my Twitter investigative skillz Successful? I think I found the model you are referring to. She's CUBAN born which now makes even more sense not to mention GORGEOUS. Heres a pic of her (not in the same swim suit in question).

Heres her IG too: https://instagram.com/rachellvallori/
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Ayup. Here is the model's IG shot from 5 days ago...LeAnus' is, of course, from today (Monday):
    (Apparently there have been multiple SWFalcor episodes involving this lovely young thing this week...stalkers gonna stalk, and all...)
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Aww, so cute! The actual paid model has an actual model FRIEND taking her pic, as 2 models hanging in Miami for work. I doubt a paid certified babysitter as paid "assistant"/companion/"friend", since unlike Deane, Ed comes with the cash but otherwise does NOTHING for Lee's career and I doubt even offers a paid fuck, he's with Lee solely for photo ops, because she "won" and all that BS.

Ayup. Here is the model's IG shot from 5 days ago...LeAnus' is, of course, from today (Monday): (Apparently there have been multiple SWFalcor episodes involving this lovely young thing this week...stalkers gonna stalk, and all...)
    "Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
    I got the feeling that something ain't right,
    I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
    And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs,
    Model in question to the LEFT of me,
    Joker to the Right,
    Where is Ed?,
    Stuck in the middle of you"

@RachellVallori @ACACIASWIMWEAR @funkshionfw .@leannrimes loved it. She wore it next day. & your swimsuit too! #SWF pic.twitter.com/zW2TNYUrLU
    4:38 PM - 20 Jul 2015

Twitter
    By: Rose @birdsachirping
    Zooyork likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Looks like the inevitable chin-into-neck migration a la Big Belinda is finally a go. That Eddiot must be one happy man...
    Eddie, I sharted. See? I mean sniff.

Thread Information