Page 147 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    yeah, but veronica lake was pretty sultry. so at least she had that.
    This is what Wikipedia has for her last photo

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    I kinda miss the greasy bun of doom. It accentuated her grinch-like features so perfectly.

YES! Those times were great. And it was around the same time when her crazy antics were at an all-time high. Sigh. Those were beautiful days.
    Last edited by GoldenGirlie; July 17th, 2015 at 04:51 PM.

"The Greasy Bun of Doom"

Love it. I hadn't realized how much I've missed it's putridness until now.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    lol, funny you should mention her...here are the comments and hers is the only nice one The "author" is allegedly someone named "Danielle Wright"

• Wow. Who wrote this garbage?

• Kaylie101 • 21 hours ago She doesn't 'turn' a profit on any gig she's done lately (they're FREE), Her CD's are flops, she doesn't 'turn' heads with any normal man, her boy body w/ the wonky stretch marked BOLT-ONS, is a frightening sight.
      There is one thing she does 'turn' & that's our stomachs; she's the most nauseating has -been stalker.
      She's flat broke. Ed didn't marry his hideous speed bump thinking she wouldn't be able to support him.

It's too late for a comeback now.
      She's too hated & too far gone. Career OVER & out!!!
    • MollyBD • a day ago What upcoming country music concerts? And how does her bikini body ignite interest? That doesn't make sense.

• Tired of Leann's BS • 19 hours ago What dope is this writer smoking, because I want some of that delusional nectar, please. "Attractive?" Bzzz! Wrong! "Sexy appearance?" Bzzzz! Wrong again. "Looking jaw-dropping sensational?" Bzzzz! Try "looking vomit-inducing panty-stained"! "Popular country music singer?" Bzzzz! Popular amongst her Deliverance7 fans? Or is her fan base up over 100 now? Rendee or whomever is writing this crap because you're paid by LeAnn, try another profession now because your fact-checking failed.
    • Didi • 20 hours ago Hold on to your husbands ladies!!!

• Holly • a day ago Thank you for making sure that LeAnn is not forgotten about while she works on her new music! (smiles)
      God bless you and LeAnn and her family always!!!
      Holly in East Tennessee (a day one fan of her)

Omg Holly actually commented! That is hilarious. You seriously can set your watch to Wewe's 7 fans they are so damn predictable....on another note I wonder how her performance went tonigh at the Holywood bowl. I've never actually been to a show at the H Bowl - does anyone know how many seats it has?
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I see on Instagram that Wewe is back for Miami Shart week I mean Swim Week. Eddie must feel like a kid in a candy store with all the hot bikini models. Let's hope she won't repeat last year's fiasco mixing laxies & wearing all white.
    Clubber Lang and Zooyork like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes shows off toned derriere while resistance training | Daily Mail Online

We get it, your body is hot! LeAnn Rimes shows off toned derriere while resistance training one week after flaunting tiny waist in bathing suit

By Dailymail.com Reporter
    Published: 16:16 EST, 17 July 2015 | Updated: 17:51 EST, 17 July 2016

LeAnn Rimes displays her shapely backside on Friday with a snapshot of her resistance band training session, designed to sculpt and strengthen muscles in the lower body.

The 32-year-old country singer wore a grey dry-fit tank with fitted capri exercise pants for her workout with celebrity trainer Patrick Goudeau.
    The crooner's hair was in loose braids as she got her blood pumping in a room filled with heavy ropes, weight balls and rollers.

+6

No pain, no gain: LeAnn Rimes shared a gym-clad pic after her Friday morning workout using SPRI elastic resistance bands

+6

Toned gams: Rimes sunbathed by the pool alongside her pups Precious and Eevie in this bikini-clad selfie on Thursday

+6

Family time: The couple stuck their tongues out this sweet photo taken early July while sitting on the grass and soaking up the sun

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Family time: The couple stuck their tongues out this sweet photo taken early July while sitting on the grass and soaking up the sun

i think eddie invented a new STD, that tongue don't look too healthy
    Kittylady likes this.

Is that her butt plug?

Even her tongue is ugly.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes steals a kiss from husband Eddie Cibrian at MAXIM swimwear launch | Daily Mail Online

LeAnn Rimes steals a kiss from husband Eddie Cibrian during PDA-filled time at MAXIM swimwear launch in Miami Beach
    By Mike Larkin For Dailymail.com
    Published: 00:23 EST, 19 July 2015 | Updated: 04:42 EST, 19 July 2015

She has never been afraid of stealing a kiss from her now husband Eddie Cibrian.

So no wonder LeAnn Rimes looked like she was having a great time as she was locking lips with the Sunset Beach legend at the swimwear launch in Miami Beach on Saturday.

The Twisted Angel favourite curled up her leg in a cheesecake pose after their passionate embrace as they lapped up the attention at the MAXIM Swimwear Collection bash.

Stealing a kiss; LeAnn Rimes locked lips with Eddie Cibrian at the MAXIM Swimwear Launch event in Miami Beach on Saturday

The saucy 32-year-old blonde was looking in fine form indeed in a loose-fitting green top, pattered gold skirt and high heels.

Her Playboy Club star other half meanwhile opted for a dressed down look of grey T-shirt, jeans and suede shoes. The latter were a particularly brave choice considering he was standing next to a swimming pool as they posed for picture.

After their exhausting posing session they then retired to the bar, where a excited fan was spotted approaching them for an autograph. Perhaps she was only after Eddie's however, as LeAnn did not look best pleased by the interloper.

Fun in the sun: The couple were pictured poolside in Miami, Florida on Saturday as they topped up their tans

Orange is the new black: The singer flashed just a glimpse of her bright bikini as she pulled back her hair

Happier than ever: The loved up couple looked incredibly close as they held hands while enjoying their time off together

Sunnies sorted: LeeAnn wore a pair of trendy frames as she enjoyed some time with her handsome man

The pair were both married when they met on the set of TV movie Northern Lights in March 2009, where they started a torrid affair.

LeAnn's husband Dean Sheremet soon filed for divorce, while 42-year-old Eddie left his wife and two sons for the singer.

The pair got married in April 2011, and since then appeared in the reality show LeAnn & Eddie together on VH1 last year.

That put a smile on his face: The Sunset Beach legend did not seem to mind their public display of affection

Leg curler: LeAnn certainly seemed to have enjoyed her snogging session with the beefcake actor

Pushy lady: Cheeky LeAnn rammed her palm into her husbands face, perhaps pretending she was going to shove him into the pool

In your face: Eddie saw the funny side despite the fact he was wearing a pair of suede shoes

Time to hit the bar: The pair were clearly exhausted by the trevails of posing for some photographs

What are you drinking? Perhaps the pair were discussing their drinking choices as they chatted at the bar

Eddie was also involved in a bitter child support dispute last year with former wife Brandi Glanville, who he claimed had received too much money.

Last August the former Real Housewives star revealed the fight was over, tweeting: 'Deserved thanks to the fairness and wisdom of our California Family Court system. Case closed!'

She also included a cheeky winking emoticon at the end of her message to her fans.

The many faces of LeAnn Rimes: The Spitfire favourite pulled a variety of facial poses during her appearance

What's she doing here: LeAnn did not seemed amused when an interloper approached them at the bar

She's not Coyote Ugly: The Can't Fight The Moonlight star was looking in fine form indeed at the event

Read more: LeAnn Rimes steals a kiss from husband Eddie Cibrian at MAXIM swimwear launch | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by dougie; July 19th, 2015 at 09:55 AM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I still can't shake my fuck vibe for Eddie..pls kill me.
    llamamama and hopesprings like this.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

The second to the last picture is priceless (especially if you zoom in on his pasted on expression and her face). All that "lovin'" is just for show IMO. What counts is how a couple interacts when they are not 100% sure someone is taking their photo.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Well, I think LeAnn looks fairly decent in most of those pictures. However, Eddie looks old and worn out. He's definitely lost his looks. His face has gotten longer and his forehead higher, like maybe he had a forehead lift.
    Zooyork likes this.

Elite Member

Still, Eddie looks more into her than ever before. Either he took acting lessons, or Leann renegotiated how much public attention he has to give her in return for his allowance.

I think Leann took a shower. Congrats!
    RealisticPerson and JWL like this.

Thread Information