Page 145 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Elite Member

These people don't understand, in order for us to enjoy her nonsense, they have to stop calling her on it every time. Think of how much more fun it would have been to laugh at her constant postings. Now it's just another memory of her crazy antics.

Is Eddie going to tell her to stop impersonating him? I mean, she just ain't as pretty!
    JWL likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

This must be the creative writing L & DB were working on. I can see why this drivel would take them all day. So many lies in 1 article starting with the headline 3 grammy awards????

Sorry it's so picture heavy

LeAnn Rimes' bikini body ignites interest in upcoming country music concerts | News | Fans Share

LeAnn Rimes' bikini body ignites interest in upcoming country music concerts

• American country and pop singer
    • Winner of three Grammy awards
    • Married to actor Eddie Cibrian

LeAnn Rimes is a lightning rod for attention which is a great thing for her concert tour organizers and any bathing suit company whose outfits she wears.

Recently she has been in the media spotlight over rumours that she and husband Eddie Cibrian may be going broke because of a financial loan provided by a friend, her concert tour performances in which she reportedly is sounding sensational and a picture of her looking jaw-dropping sensational in a white bikini while celebrating the start of her vacation with her family on a beach (Page Six - July 9).

A popular country music singer who looks great in a bikini and admits to her love of wearing them is usually going to attract a large amount of attention and some music fans believe it will help draw male fans to her upcoming country music concerts.

An interesting situation is developing around LeAnn Rimes in that her popularity as an entertainer is starting to increase with fans, in particular men on social media thanks to her impressive concert performances at events such as the Moapa Madness concert which she headlined, her love for her family and her sexy body which she displays in her various bikinis and workout gear (Daily Mail - July 7).

Sometimes, media scrutiny is not a bad thing as it enhances an entertainer's popularity as fans look at the person's actions and make their own assessments which have resulted in many fans looking at this attractive singer in a very 'positive' manner.

LeAnn Rimes' sensational concert performances combined with her sexy appearance in her various bikini swimsuits has fans interested in her future concerts and ignoring the 'other' issues that have been discussed in the media.

An entertainer whose gorgeous looks and outstanding concert performances are making her a popular topic of conversation in various social media sites and heightening interest in her future concerts is the talented and beautiful LeAnn Rimes.

LeAnn Rimes in "How Do I Live" music video

WTF? Is that a book about her? One she wrote? And it's mostly older pictures of her. Only two of Eddie?

Elite Member

Of course, that's because she's "the only one that matters'.
    Sonia likes this.

Ok, what I want to know is why it has 42,342 pictures on it..and most not even recent.

What did we do to deserve that shit?
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Fan(tard) fiction...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

Poor thing, she's just never been very pretty.

^ Understatement of the year!!
    JWL likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

That article reads like it was written in a foreign language and translated into English.

Even scrolling through the pics as quickly as possible, I saw The Stool and The Bikini.
    mostroop likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

@mostroop:
    You don't necessarily have to leave in all those pics when you post. The easiest way to delete the image links when posting is to use the 'go advanced' button. I do it pretty often when I post. The less photos of Leann the better. LOL.
    Sonia, mostroop, SHELLEE and 1 others like this.

Bronze Member

Wow, she really looked better before plastic surgery. She may have looked mannish but now she looks even stranger. She got kind of a hard look, like someone who smokes and drinks a lot.
    Sonia and Clubber Lang like this.

^ Yep, you can really tell which pics were from the Dean era, vs. the ones since Eddie.

^That's true, and really weird.

Thread Information