Page 142 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Elite Member

L just can't help herself. It's bad enough that she constantly tortures herself by trolling B's TL, but she is always proving to her crazies that this is exactly what she is doing:

Bronze Member

I do not understand the level of rage this woman has. It reminds me of the rage my NPD brother has when he does not get what he wants, when he wants. Except Leann got what she wanted.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

I think that LeAnn is an entitled narcissist, shows little ability to be introspective and self-aware and is an idiot of epic proportions, however I think that Brandi has gone after her and Eddie both publicly and privately so I understand why there is antipathy towards her, although it shouldn't be playing out on Twitter and other public platforms. And yes, Eddie and LeAnn have done their dirt as well so it is not one-sided.

To me LeAnn, knowing that boundary-less, vindictive and crazy Brandi would be in the picture, should not have ever married Eddie Cibrian, instead she should have spent a couple of years screwing him like crazy and then walked away. But hey she married him and here we are. For different reasons I don't have any sympathy for LeAnn, Eddie or Brandi, but I understand why there is bad blood between them. The thing with both LeAnn and Brandi is that they both have the same screw loose in that they can't either suck it up or deal with the BS that the other doles out behind the scenes.
    GoldenGirlie likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    I do not understand the level of rage this woman has. It reminds me of the rage my NPD brother has when he does not get what he wants, when he wants. Except Leann got what she wanted.
    I'm not sure she got what she wanted. She got Eddie, but she also got a cheating bastard. She got step sons, I think she really tries/tried to love them but this chick doesn't know how to love anyone, especially kids that see right through the bullshit, and arent going to stroke her ego like she needs. She wanted a family, but I don't think she got one.

Elite Member

She didn't get the public's adoration for being the happiest wife and stepmom in the truest love story ever. And that's all she really wanted - the public opinion on her side.

Leann thought she'd be able to play the happy wife and bonus mom while Ed's ex-wifey quietly disappeared. Unfortunately for Leann, Ed's ex-wife wasn't the quiet, disappearing type, and Leann is so stupid she couldn't stop her vindictive bitchery long enough to not turn Brandi into a loud mouthed celebrity.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I think that it is a recent picture because, although it is a good picture of LeAnn, she is not as fresh-faced as she was a few years ago.

I thought the big social media debate was whether or not LeAnn flashed her nipple.

https://instagram.com/p/471YfunV2j/?taken-by=leannrimes
    Oh my God she's fugly.
    RealisticPerson and needmeds like this.

So post it again to torment us.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I think Brandi suprised Eddie and Leann with her drive and tenacity to better herself financially etc. May not agree with everything she does but she sure made the saying..The best revenge is success... true.

And then she blew it, and now she is having trouble renting a house because she has no job,
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

well, in the past she said she couldn't find/keep a rental because people objected to her shooting RHoBH. let's see the new spin ....
    sluce likes this.

Now she says it's because people are lying and saying she got fired. Since people believe she has no job, no one will rent to her.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

but she says she has so many offers?

not sure what she is qualified to do except emcee a wet tshirt contest. which is why i said a zillion pages back she should focus on an education/trade, rather than the quick buck from reality tv....
    sluce likes this.

Elite Member

^^ I think, right now, she has more offers than L & E put together but it won't last long. She has her podcast, wine book deal (#3), and clothing line. Unless she can come out with a more main-stream line, I don't see that lasting much longer.
    I do believe that if she can downplay her crazy & play to her more business like self (as shown on CA) she could make a decent living.
    With RH only a 'friend' role now, she needs to avoid twitter.

What is happening with the libel case? That can't be helping matters. I still don't think it's 50:50 with regard to LeMann and Brandi. LeMann was the homewrecker.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information