Page 140 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

I do wonder what it would take for the thread to die. I think Eddie would have to dump her--it might be the only thing that makes her disappear from social media.

Whatever it takes, I'm ready for her to fall off the face of the earth.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I would love to see her as a judge on a tv talent show. Because you know she would make it all about HER, and make a complete utter fool of herself.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I hope its a tv show too. She can cancel or show up drunk. She can milk her perceived victimhood and make digs at the ex wife. She can hang out with contestants and take them on RV vacations. She can remind everyone everyday that she is the youngest double award winning Grammy winner ever! It would be epic fun.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I would love to see her as a judge on a tv talent show. Because you know she would make it all about HER, and make a complete utter fool of herself.
    I want to see her as the judge on a talent show with someone who is a notorious for shagging every female he meets. Think what would happen if that someone started showing her the crumbs of attention that Eddie so obviously only manages for pre-arranged pap shoots...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

czb

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    ...Doing the same thing over and over. Failing over and over. And not once realizing how insignificant they are to anything. ...
    this is probably true for most of us. i can think of a few instances in my life when i saw a bad pattern and made an effort to change it, but it was HARD.

#humancondition
    dougie and misrule like this.

Did LeAnn take down the Instagram account that was supposed to be Eddie's? I looked for it and couldn't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    I hope its a tv show too. She can cancel or show up drunk. She can milk her perceived victimhood and make digs at the ex wife. She can hang out with contestants and take them on RV vacations. She can remind everyone everyday that she is the youngest double award winning Grammy winner ever! It would be epic fun.
    How will she be able to concentrate - she will be too busy wondering where Eddie's wandering penis is
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Did LeAnn take down the Instagram account that was supposed to be Eddie's? I looked for it and couldn't find it.
    You made me look.
    Still there! But s/he (whomever) added FP to the end so it's now eddiecibrianofficialfp, and they removed the embarrassing hashtags and unfollowed Leann.
    The comments are priceless.

LOL. Apparently Leann haters/trollers can't stand it that this bitch finally got a decent photo:[IMG][/IMG]

They are whining and crying that this is ALL PHOTOSHOP. They can't STAND IT that this photo got good reviews. I mess with Leann as much as the next twitter hater, but these people are just grasping at straws now.
    I did PS work for YEARS as a living. Here is what I see.

1. Someone applied a yellow filter, did some acne extraction, and reapplied noise to the face and body.
    2. Her nose is still the original size.
    3. Her eye makeup is drooping down her camera left eye.
    4. She has stray hairs coming across her face.
    5. Her bronzer has not been PS blended.
    6. They have added catchlights to her eyes.
    7. What looks like busted up nail polish/shadow has not been retouched.

The VERY reason this photo works is that she looks like her for a change. She looks 30 something years old with pores and wrinkles, droopy makeup, too much bronzer trying to define her nose, stray hair and brows......It's REAL for once.

Because the media tends to like it the haters are screaming, "PHOTOSHOPPED TO HELL AND BACK! MARIA CARREY!" Oh for fucks sake. This is MILD in the terms of PS.

Just admit that she looks decent for once, real, maybe even middle aged.
    Zooyork likes this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Elite Member

It looks like Leann from 2008, not current Leann-face. I think SH sucks at photoshop personally...you can always see her work which you shouldn't. And that hand...she likely tried to mess with it to draw the attention away but instead made it worse and now it looks like some ginormous freak of nature hand. The 'hover' hand doesn't even remotely look natural. And the mess she made with the hair around the ears? LOL. Basically, try not to look close at SH's photos....it ends up looking like a bunch of mismatched puzzle pieces.

Pretending all that weird stuff isn't going on, it's pretty, for Leann standards. But that's not what Leann looks like.
    hopesprings and Zooyork like this.

I wouldn't call that a good picture. She looks hard and mannish. And it looks weird as a photo.

Yeah, the ghostly hand is so 1980s. I've seen her work and you are right. It's a mishmash of stuff. Not very consistant, but that being said, this is STILL not an overly shopped photo. And I think Leann DOES look like this. The photo shows stray hair, wrinkles, pores, bad bronzer....I think it is exactly what she looks like and why she seemed to be so upset that it was leaked. Foot girl was about to commit suicide over it for fuck's sake.
    There is a million things to bag on Leann about, but this isn't one of them. IT IS NOT OVERLY PHOTOSHOPPED. If need be, I can give you 3000 percent closeups. (No one needs that). There are pores, fucked up makeup, wrinkles.....

AND THIS IS WHY THE PHOTO WORKS.

It's not the typical Leann shopped to hell and back photo. However, by the time she redoes it, her nose will be smaller, she will have no pores, no stray hairs will be visable, her eyes will be huge, the hair tall, the face skinny, no wrinkles...........it will look nothing like her like most of her photos.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I wouldn't call that a good picture. She looks hard and mannish. And it looks weird as a photo.

And that is exactly why it really looks like her.
    Andy Cohen

She's got a lantern jaw in that pic.
    Zooyork likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Sara Hertel is AWFUL at "photography". I have a feeling she fan girls and gushes while she is taking these, Lee, it would look AMAZING if you put your arm over your head, lay it on your head, let your hand hang limp beside your face...gorgeous! You look so natural and ethereal, an ANGEL! A unicorn!

The arm pose is cracking me up. It does work in that it takes attention from...the face.

Eta...she could actually look at least "interesting", if she went with an androgynous look. She always looks like she's in transition, I can't decide if male to female or female to male, but it's somewhere in between.
    Last edited by Annie B; July 11th, 2015 at 03:56 PM.

Thread Information