Page 14 of 196 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Well this may put a damper on any Lawn Chair Tours she hoped to schedule for summer.

UberFacts ‏@UberFacts · 10m10 minutes ago
    You're more likely to get hurt by your lawn chair than in a roller coaster.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

OMG, that horse is adorable!! Horses are so lovely, as animals. Humans who look like horses, kind of the exact opposite. See #LeeanneRhimes as an example.

Sidenote on this sidenote, NEVER sit in one of those plastic chairs near a camp fire. Bruises for weeks when the legs totally unexpectedly "melt".
    Sunnygirl, Islandgirl and dilligaf like this.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Cuntry bumpkin Ediot widdled the wood frame in front of his gas-light fireplace.

Sunnygirl and RealisticPerson like this.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

This reminds me to retrieve the white board from sil's room. We have one in a corner of the living room that we draw and write things on. It was banished away for the Christmas tree. That thing is so cool too. Carry on.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Awweeeee! Did your man make the white board for you?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^lol. I love the word "whittle" sounds so silly like the word tittle. And by the way Yoko, thanks for giving me the correct spelling. I ain't smart like Wewe who graduated from school by the 8th grade.
    Yoko Ono likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Shitshow episode #toofuckingmany review:

Eddie's opinion doesn't count. So fun! Leanne can't make up her mind. Super fun! Eddie gives the paparazzi the finger. What a fun funny funster!

In other news, it's going to be hard reviewing the rest of the episode with these sharp red hot pokers stuck in my eyeballs. #thepriceipaytoavoidwatchingthiscrap

Oh good lord, there's another episode straight after. This show must be rating through the roof if they're showing it 6 months late and dumping multiple episodes on us at once. #killmenow

first of probably many edits: I hate EVERYONE on this show, except funnily enough Liz Labialips because she's a better actor than either of the "stars" or maybe she only has one expression - vacuous.

Anyway, the guy at the furniture store asks them what style they're going for - "Indonesian, African, Asian..." BUY A MAP EINSTEIN.

eta#2 ahahahahahahaha she grabbed that guy's face to kiss him on the lips and he totally fresh-aired her. I bet that wasn't in the script.

eta#3 It's nice of Eddie to take time out of his busy schedule of fucking with his wife and decorating a room in someone else's house to NOT GIVE AN ACTUAL SHIT that his wife may have ruined his son's social life. And I hope "Stephanie" has older kids or else Jake's going to be having a great time on his playdate with the baby and the toddler. Also, how did "Stephanie" know in advance she was going to have morning sickness the next day? Psychic!
    Last edited by faithanne; February 19th, 2015 at 12:10 AM.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Double post but I'm onto the next (and I want to believe final?) episode where they take the olds to Hawaii. Don't tell me there's another episode, I'm almost in a good mood watching this one because I know (hope?) it's the end.

first off - whining over being given the room with a view of the car park. Fuck off, ingrates.

eta#1 I wasn't paying much attention to the swimming with sharks thing because I'm close to cracking level 173 of Candy Crush Soda and it's taking all of my concentration. But I did notice Falcor pretending to hide her "pregnancy" from Eddie by repeatedly mentioning how nauseous she is. So stealthy.

Eddie's mother needs some acting lessons from Lizzielips. Making plans to go buy a "peestick" without asking the mother-to-be doesn't at all scream pushy MIL.

eta the final - Eddie also needs acting lessons from Labby because his "I really want Falcor to be pregnant" scene was torture. Anyway blah blah, no baybeeez, I has sads. But then - smiles all round! From me that is, because not only is it over, but they're showing the entire first season of Deadwood over on channel 116!

Closing thoughts - it seemed the purpose of this show was to highlight how incompatible these two are and how much they dislike each other. Mission accomplished.
    Last edited by faithanne; February 19th, 2015 at 01:20 AM.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

It just occurred to me now that she said she wanted the chalkboard to write "love notes to her family and daily inspirational quotes." What, from Pinterest?
    That's weird. Or is it me? I could use one of those, but I would write for ex.
    1. Take out the garbage 2. Get eggs 3. Put your clothes in the hamper.

Elite Member

For some reason, page 12 of this thread makes my browser freeze, all other pages are fine. I guess someone posted a particularly bad photo of Leann on page 12, and my computer is trying to protect me. I should be thankful, really.
    firebrat1229 and Zooyork like this.

Sorry for this being so blurry but I just wanted to share first sentence. "due to a sudden and debilitating illness Wewe Crimes is canceling her show at the Snowy Range Music Festival." Lol debilitating illness. Hey they at least did their due diligence and are requiring a doctor's note...they dont have it but Wewe promises she'll get them one!! Kiki better freshen up her signature forging skillz! I love how it says she is cancelling all shows until further notice...SHE HAS NOTHING ELSE SCHEDULED!!!!!

-Prince Rogers Nelson

I love how detailed that statement is about getting medical proof that Leann is indeed sick and can't sing. They know, and they know everybody else knows, this is Leann's MO and she's probably full of shit.

Is that the correct way to spell cancel(l)ation? I thought it had two L's...
    sparkles likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

But she is not too sick to write "f*ck you" messages on her chalkboard. Why not just draw a picture of a middle finger, WeWe? God she has the maturity of a 12 year old. No we don't hate that you're happeeeee. We just can't stand YOU.

Sorry can't copy her latest Instagram photo of the chalkboard. Maybe someone else can help out this novice?
    spinmonkey likes this.

I don't know why anyone bothers to hire her for anything anymore. She's a has-been who doesn't appreciate what little work she can still get. And the dismal turnouts she brings in doesn't make it worth the money nor the effort for the folks who have to deal with her.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Thread Information