Page 139 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Bronze Member

It freaking better not be a sex tape
    greysfang likes this.

"Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Well, according Barrel Clown:
    I just said yesterday its going to be a good good year So sorry that I lied !! It's going to be a great great decade !!! @leannrimes xo
    i lied again.instead it's going to be a great great 50 years plus & i'm nt talking music not talking baby i'm talking paradigmal shifts xo

Anyone want to guess that this paradigmal shift will be?

ETA: I'm betting it's nothing more than hype they're trying to create in response to this:

http://www.licensing.biz/news/read/us-reality-tv-star-brandi-glanville-launches-range-of-wine-accessories/042384
    Last edited by RealisticPerson; July 10th, 2015 at 06:05 PM.

oh my word, this must be something really, really BIG!! I don't know if I can stand the anticipation!
    idunno likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

$5 says it's a new elfie hoodie design.

Leann and DB tweeted like that for days after the Curb honchos listened to Spitfire and, supposedly, declared it the best thing they ever heard with five or more surefire #1 hits. This was a couple of months before Curb pushed Spitfire's release date (to Walmart) back, and back, and then back again.
    RealisticPerson and CL** like this.

Elite Member

Could it be her swimsuit line? Maybe an alliance with Target?

You would think that the powers that be at Target would see how dismal her Walmart sales were.
    RealisticPerson and rollo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Leann and DB tweeted like that for days after the Curb honchos listened to Spitfire and, supposedly, declared it the best thing they ever heard with five or more surefire #1 hits. This was a couple of months before Curb pushed Spitfire's release date (to Walmart) back, and back, and then back again.
    ...and the ending of the worst contract in the business, shopping for a new record deal, the Xmas EP, the remix CD guaranteed to make her a gay icon, the reality show with L&E as the new Lucy and Desi, the bikini line...yep it goes on and on and on. And always ends the same, more lawn chair tour dates with numerous cancellations, paid pap shots in the Daily Mail and a subpar minor acting role for Eddie every once in a blue moon.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

If she does have a successful bikini line she could actually make a lot of money. Do I think she will? No, but look at Jessica Simpson. She's a multimillionaire because she put her name on a clothing line and she has zero talent. As far as I know she hasn't had a successful cd in years and mostly has kids and looks pretty. She is, however, a lot more likable than Leann (not hard to do) and isn't known more as an unapologetic cheater than as a singer. I imagine if the line is successful Eddie will take a powder because half the money will be his. LOL.
    RealisticPerson and Sonia like this.

It's going to be a great 50 years? How old is she pretending to be?
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

She is getting a colostomy bag to prevent further accidents?

Gold Member

Sounds more like DB may b getting married.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

I started to wonder what event could alter someone's life for 50 years?

I pondered it for about 20 seconds and then remembered I don't like this 2 bit horse and she hasn't done an interesting thing since she sucked on Eddie's married fingers and sent copies of the video to the paps. My interest evaporated.

I'm going back to nursing my hangover.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ...and the ending of the worst contract in the business, shopping for a new record deal, the Xmas EP, the remix CD guaranteed to make her a gay icon, the reality show with L&E as the new Lucy and Desi, the bikini line...yep it goes on and on and on. And always ends the same, more lawn chair tour dates with numerous cancellations, paid pap shots in the Daily Mail and a subpar minor acting role for Eddie every once in a blue moon.
    IIRC, from their previous proclamations:
    Spitfire was supposed to bring old country back and change the course of female country singers and how they're represented, who the radio stations play, etc. This was gonna lead a female revolution.
    The reality show was going to change the face and and purpose of reality show programming: move away from drama, bring back wholesome family times and truth-telling. LOL.

These two are so insane. Doing the same thing over and over. Failing over and over. And not once realizing how insignificant they are to anything. Not humbled a bit - you really would think this pattern of grandiose proclamations with nothing to show for it would cause them to pause and consider a different approach, but nope...delusion. Rampant delusion.

Good news is: we've got another hilarious venture to watch fail I guess.
    RealisticPerson, Zooyork and rollo like this.

I hope the announcement is something HUGE, and she finds success. That way this thread will be more exciting and give us new issues to discuss.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information