Page 137 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

The irony is strong, but alas, it is lost on many.
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

You mean, it's not the opposite of wrinkly?
    PecanPie and Kittylady like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

in a parallel universe...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I like the parallel universe. They have great cookies.
    PecanPie, Trixie and missbazilb like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

I see that L is still staining her clothes. You would think that she would learn to either not wear white, or to put on panty liners:

• rough bird ‏@Essiedan 4h4 hours ago
      Heh heh the Daily Fail is using the stained crotch pic http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3154351/LeAnn-Rimes-flaunts-trim-bikini-body-teeny-white-two-piece-leaps-air.html …Favorites 2

3:19 AM - 9 Jul 2015 · Details
      Hide summary
      Tweet text Reply to @Essiedan
      Michele ‏@Undercvgrl 2h2 hours ago
      @Essiedan "her mouth was open as if she was shouting with glee"......I can't....
      0 retweets 1 favorite
      Michele ‏@Undercvgrl 2h2 hours ago
      @Essiedan omg there is a stain!!!! Dead!
      0 retweets 3 favorites
      Bar ‏@Mumbojumbotalk 2h2 hours ago
      @Undercvgrl @Essiedan Why is her mouth always open?
      0 retweets 2 favorites
      rough bird ‏@Essiedan 2h2 hours ago
      @Undercvgrl http://yes.there.is . Vomit
      0 retweets 1 favorite
      rough bird ‏@Essiedan 2h2 hours ago
      @Mumbojumbotalk @Undercvgrl even those cavernous nostrils can't function hard enough to feed her oxygen starved brain
      0 retweets 2 favorites

Oh, here's the actual DM article:
      I can't help but think that L gave them the captions for the pic about playing with her 'son'
    • 'Jump for joy!' LeAnn Rimes flaunts her trim bikini body in teeny white two-piece as she leaps into the air

By Kayla Caldwell for MailOnline
      Published: 00:36 EST, 9 July 2015 | Updated: 05:32 EST, 9 July 2015

8 shares
      View comments

LeAnn Rimes is not shy about flaunting her bikini body, frequently taking to her social media accounts to show it off.
      And on Wednesday the 32-year-old did exactly that as she modeled a tiny white bikini in a snap of her literally 'jumping for joy' in celebration of summer.
      She also took an opportunity to give the brand a shout out, in her picture shot at a scenic waterside locale, hashtagging the photo: '#summer @bettinis_swimwear #silliness'
      Scroll down for video

+3

Vacation mode: LeAnn Rimes showed off her stunning figure in a tiny white bikini as she took to Instagram on Wednesday to celebrate summer, writing: 'JUMP FOR JOY #summer @bettinis_swimwear #silliness'

LeAnn throws her arms in the air in the picture, in which she can be seen jumping from the sand into her emphatic pose.
      The country singer showed off her toned midriff in the snap, and had her long, blonde tresses styled straight.
      She hid her eyes behind a pair of grey sunglasses, and her mouth was open as if she was shouting with glee.
      LeAnn, of course, has reason to celebrate, as according to the star's Twitter account she is currently on vacation with husband Eddie Cibrian and his sons Mason and Jake.

+3

'Family vacation is welcomed' LeAnn's good mood likely comes from the fact that she's on a family vacation with hunky husband Eddie Cibrian, which the star shared on Twitter on Monday

On Monday she took to her account to write of the upcoming vacation, posting: 'Wheew! 2 kids packed, unpacked myself 2 pack again, spin class, emails, throwing dinner in the crockpot Family vacation is welcomed'
      But that's not the only good news in LeAnn's life, as the next day she alluded to an upcoming project by tweeting: 'Contract negations got me like whewwwww #excited #exhausted and everything in between.'
      And the blonde beauty wanted to pay it forward, as she took to Instagram on Wednesday to share an inspirational quote via her daily 'chalk talk' post.
      LeAnn Rimes in a silly mood as she plays around with son Jake

+3

'Chalk talk' The blonde beauty paid it forward on Wednesday, sharing a sweet message for fans via her daily 'chalk talk' posts

'Happy #Wednesday #chalktalk #chalktalktraveledition #me,' she wrote, alongside a photo of the chalkboard which read: 'Fall in love with yourself.'
      LeAnn went on to explain the quote, writing: 'We want to fall in love, but we seem to forget to fall in love with the most important person in our lives...ourselves. It might be one of the most challenging relationships ever, but it's the most rewarding journey.'
      She also poked a bit of fun at herself, quipping: 'P.S. I seem to be stuck back in June 7-8-15,' as she had accidentally written '6-8-15' on the chalkboard.

Zooyork likes this.

she seems to be dripping syrup out of her cooch from that daily fail write up... GLEEANN! needing a vacation after using a crockpot and exhausting herself over 'negotiations'... whew... i think i might need a nap after reading all that hard work she does... zzzzz...

grody.-- the jokes really do write themselves don't they?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

Just curious, do her legs look photoshopped to anyone else?

czb

it looks like her pic was cut out and pasted on a beach postcard.

#grifter

Elite Member

^^ okay then I'm not the only one who feels like there is an 'outline' around her body.

This reminds me of a pic she took a while ago with E at a 'photoshoot'. Remember, the one that shows them 'playing' vollyball?

I think it's legit to call her out on the home gym she never uses. The one that was built for Eddie so he would stay home. And now she has to follow him to another gym in case he doesn't actually get there!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

LOL she has since removed, photoshopped & re-posted this pic. She removed the stain.

Yes, Rollo, I agree with you. She posted so much about her gym - it's very well equipped, it was nice looking.

Maybe they bought all the equipment on credit, and they came & repo'ed it

Just like her husband, no? Well equipped and nice looking but liable to be repossessed!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Soulcycle studio classes arent remotely the same as doing it at home alone in your gym. Lots of people with home gyms take other classes outside- yoga, soul cycle, Pilates, rock climbing, etc. It's perfectly normal.

C'mon, there's a laundry list of things to criticize, this isn't it.
    renesees, czb, sluce and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Soulcycle studio classes arent remotely the same as doing it at home alone in your gym. Lots of people with home gyms take other classes outside- yoga, soul cycle, Pilates, rock climbing, etc. It's perfectly normal.

C'mon, there's a laundry list of things to criticize, this isn't it.
    Since I am NOT a gym going person, nor do I have a gym in my home, I have no idea what soulcycles classes are.

Did L tell them what class they were taking? How do the paps know?
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    ^^ okay then I'm not the only one who feels like there is an 'outline' around her body.

This reminds me of a pic she took a while ago with E at a 'photoshoot'. Remember, the one that shows them 'playing' vollyball?
    "that crazy bitch can get some air".

dougie likes this.

Thread Information