Page 136 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I so hope it's not his - that's just too damn embarrassing and try-hard. The only thing that throws me off though is I'm more used to seeing fan accounts like these still use hashtags that show it's not really them. Like, #theyresocute, #lovethem, #favoritecouple....that sort of shit. The first-person on those tags sounds like something Leann put together.
    I didn't think it was a fan, I thought it was a really, really funny hater (pretending to be her).

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Hasn't LeAnn been in "contract negotiations" of some sort for the past four years? Has anything come of any of those negotiations? She'd be smart to keep her Twitter trap closed until she actually signs a contract.

sometimes i think she's in contract with another planet out in space somewhere. entertaining aliens who don't have eyeballs.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

She is ALWAYS in negotiations. It never pans out, but she pulls it out of her butt ever 6 months or so. She seems to not understand that it is better to just announce what is really going on than some bs, that isn't.
    For instance, didn't she just announce a vacation? How in the hell is she doing meetings while on vacation in the back woods of nowhere? It's total crap. I have no idea why she does this stuff, but she does it over and over like no one is catching on. Insert a pregnancy rumor. A bikini shot. It's so damn stupid, but she does it 24/7.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

czb

her husband hates her? and she's a grifter? i must use a different defn of grifter than you are .....

Wasn't she excitedly negotiating being a judge on some talent show a couple of years ago? Did they pick someone else or did the show just not make it? I wonder if these exciting negotiations are (supposedly) with record executives (again). How long has she been without a label?
    JWL likes this.

Alrighty then. She is a beacon of truth telling who's husband adores her without reservation. A little WTF moment there, but I am past it. :-)
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Bronze Member

Whoops! you're right, I was backwards, "Eddie" follows LR. I think. Hell I can't be trusted.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    Don't they have a home gym? Whatever. They bore me
    Maybe they sold it

Uh, most of Hollywood has home gyms, and are always being papped going in and out of workout studios and gyms. But don't let that stop today's two minutes hate. We should just call her Emmanuel Goldstein.

And now I'm off to Pilates, ignoring my own gym

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I have a treadmill and 2 hand weights in my garage. Does that qualify as a home gym?
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I have a treadmill and 2 hand weights in my garage. Does that qualify as a home gym?

It depends. Do you brag high and low about your home gym and then only use it about twice a year? If so, you qualify.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Uh, most of Hollywood has home gyms, and are always being papped going in and out of workout studios and gyms. But don't let that stop today's two minutes hate. We should just call her Emmanuel Goldstein.

And now I'm off to Pilates, ignoring my own gym
    Okay, I'll sign up for that telecast. But the question is: does LeAnn Rimes really exist? Yeah, I guess her 89,000 tweets and Instagramming obsessions prove it. I'm okay with hating on the image LeAnn projects of herself. Why do you comment here if the interminable two minutes of hate are getting to you?
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

^ Because she can?
    witchcurlgirl and PecanPie like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I don't see that Witch says it's getting to her at all. For many, reading the fanatical hate is entertainment, just not as the posters intended.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

The woman does so many legit obnoxious things, but at sometimes it just crosses over into parody

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information