Page 135 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Default quote source

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian leave SoulCycle gym after a rigorous workout * | Daily Mail Online

Wheely great way to stay fit! LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian leave SoulCycle gym after a rigorous workout

By Bobbie Whiteman for MailOnline
    Published: 14:07 EST, 7 July 2015 | Updated: 16:57 EST, 7 July 2015

They no doubt had a fun-filled July Fourth weekend probably filled with too much food....

...Meanwhile, LeAnn has been using her social media accounts to share a series of inspirational quotes each day written on a chalkboard.
    On Tuesday, she lifted some words of wisdom from the late poet Maya Angelou, who died in May 2014.
    The former reality star wrote: 'Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it,' adding #Tuesday #chalktalk #MayaAngelou.

+4

More #chalktalk: On Tuesday, the blonde hitmaker lifted words of wisdom from the late poet Maya Angelou, who died in May 2014, for her daily inspirational quote

So the good: she's maybe giving credit for her quotes. (Maybe she CAN learn, things WILL get better, and... - nope, can't even get that far with a straight face)

And the bad: I liked the quote and wanted to bank it but in double checking the source - I think she's crediting the wrong person...?

(Quotes About Living - Doe Zantamata: Forgiveness - Knowing)
    All things great are wound up with all things little. - Lucy Maud Montgomery

I have never seen someone with a phone stuck to their hand ALL...THE...TIME. And while she is walking with him. She needs to give up the phone for a few weeks, maybe she would get better.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian leave SoulCycle gym after a rigorous workout * | Daily Mail Online

Wheely great way to stay fit! LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian leave SoulCycle gym after a rigorous workout

By Bobbie Whiteman for MailOnline
    Published: 14:07 EST, 7 July 2015 | Updated: 16:57 EST, 7 July 2015

They no doubt had a fun-filled July Fourth weekend probably filled with too much food.

But it was back to normal life for LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian on Monday.

The couple were spotted leaving the SoulCycle gym in Malibu, California, after a rigorous workout on the facility's static bikes.

+4

Hubby and workout buddy: LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian hit the SoulCycle gym in Malibu on Monday for some post July Fourth exercise

The husband and wife team co-ordinated their outfits in matching black.
    The 32-year-old country singer showed off her shapely pins in cropped leggings teamed with a v-neck T-shirt with the words 'Be YOU' written in blue interlocking letters down the front.
    She slung a grey sweatshirt over one arms and covered her long blond tresses under a cap as she walked next to Eddie with her head down, concentrating on her smart phone.
    The How Do I Live hitmaker held on to a bottle of water, making sure she stayed hydrated.

+4

Lookalike lovers: Eddie, 42, and his country singer wife, who is 10 years his junior, both wore matching black

Eddie, 42, was kitted out in Nike sportswear from his T-shirt, shorts down to his sneakers.
    The holiday weekend wasn't all relaxation for LeAnn. On Friday evening, she headlined the Moapa Madness concert event, located 30 minutes outside of Las Vegas.
    Special guest Brandy Clark joined her on stage while Eddie cheered on his wife of four years from backstage.
    The couple met on TV show Northern Lights and married in 2011. LeAnn shares stepsons Mason, 12, and Jake, eight, Eddie's children from his previous marriage to Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Brandi Glanville.

+4

She's so focussed: LeAnn kept her eyes on her smart phone as she walked next to Eddie back to their car

Meanwhile, LeAnn has been using her social media accounts to share a series of inspirational quotes each day written on a chalkboard.
    On Tuesday, she lifted some words of wisdom from the late poet Maya Angelou, who died in May 2014.
    The former reality star wrote: 'Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn't know before you learned it,' adding #Tuesday #chalktalk #MayaAngelou.

+4

More #chalktalk: On Tuesday, the blonde hitmaker lifted words of wisdom from the late poet Maya Angelou, who died in May 2014, for her daily inspirational quote

God these 2 lazy job-less twats again working out instead of WORKING. Wewe glued to her phone- is she at least on monster.com posting a resume?? She said they are heading out on another vacation. JFC - she worked one day this month? I need to go check out Ed's IMDB page to see if he's got any work lined up. My guess - NO.

ETA:
    Ed's list of work last 2 years. Wow. So far for 2015 just 2 episodes of Baby Daddy. One walk on movie role in 2014. Same in 2013 and add 2 or 3 episodes of Hot in Cleveland. Such. A. Loser.
    The Best Man Wedding (announced)
    Brian (rumored)
    Baby Daddy (TV Series)
    Ross Goodman- One Night Stand Off (2015) ... Ross Goodman
    - Wheeler War (2015) ... Ross Goodman

The Single Moms Club
    Santos
    The Best Man Holiday
    Brian
    2012-2013
    Hot in Cleveland (TV Series)
    Sean- Pony Up (2013) ... Sean
    - Cleveland Fantasy Con (2013) ... Sean
    Zooyork and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

She's in contract negotiations y'all:

And another attempt to draw attention away from the neg story, she pulls out the oldie - but goodie of parading B's son:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 6m6 minutes ago
    Jake loves the baseline to "Seven Nation Army" #thewhitestripes #kidknowsmusic

Could she be ANY more predictable?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    She's in contract negotiations y'all:

And another attempt to draw attention away from the neg story, she pulls out the oldie - but goodie of parading B's son:

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 6m6 minutes ago
    Jake loves the baseline to "Seven Nation Army" #thewhitestripes #kidknowsmusic

Could she be ANY more predictable?
    No. Contract negations seems to sum it up accurately

Bronze Member

Don't they have a home gym? Whatever. They bore me
    RealisticPerson, rollo and Sonia like this.

Bronze Member

I think the Instagram is in response to this tweet by Monica Potter.

https://twitter.com/monicapotter/sta...29621230362625

Her way of saying HE'S MARRIED YOU WHORE AND HE LOVES ME I'M HIS WIFE!!! Oh the Irony. Also I was thinking if they are fooling around Monica is 44. Not exactly his usual bracket. Then SUDDENLY we have Leann reminding us in that article that she is TEN YEARS his junior. Just speculation. Edward could be anyone, but it's not Monica's hubs or kids. And even if it IS nothing, it's enough to drive Leann bananas anyway.
    JWL and Sunnygirl like this.

Hasn't LeAnn been in "contract negotiations" of some sort for the past four years? Has anything come of any of those negotiations? She'd be smart to keep her Twitter trap closed until she actually signs a contract.
    spinmonkey, rollo, JWL and 1 others like this.

Bronze Member

Maybe it is contract negotiations with Eddie to remain married.

Or contract negotiations with the step-kids to keep documenting their lives.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Based on the clips of their show that I found here & online, I can believe that E encourages L's bad behavior towards B.
    I've been saying that since before the reality show! I think he's a bitter, jellus UNEMPLOYED fattie who can't get over the fact that Brandi actually put his arse out on the kerb because of LeAnn instead of being sweet talked around like all the other times. I don't think that he is a man who takes rejection well.
    Trixie, mostroop, SHELLEE and 3 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^ Well he won't have to worry with LeMann then.

P.S. Eddie, I don't think your second wife takes rejection well either.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

[IMG][/IMG]

Leann wants so much to have that next Grammy. Never going to happen with her Christmas EPs, and her truck stop concerts.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

^Her marketing blurbs are always sure to brag about her MULTIPLE GRAMMYS (2, for one song, that one year, as a novelty act). I think her "negating" likely has a lot of focus on getting attention before her 20 year anniversary for teh GrammySSSS she won.

Whatever it is, it's over. She is beyond old news. Yes she can sing, but she doesn't have any work ethic. I heard a song by her at a 4th of July Celebration I attended and I knew it instantly. (God Bless America). And it was great! But those days are way past her. She is working at firework stands for fuck sake, selling waffles and t-shirts with some wanna be swimsuits and promises of "something big on the horizon-so freaking excited!
    It's kinda sad. But it is hard to feel sorry for her. She thinks she is still at the top, and what she doesn't realize is that she is just skimming the bottom. And she is so much better than that, but honestly that is all she has. She is a sad warbler, with a shithead husband who hates her and only wants her money, who is losing her home because she is a lazy grifter. I feel sorry for the girl really, because she is a total fuck up.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Thread Information