Page 132 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Bronze Member

Okay, I've been lurking so long but this new story about her home is too exiting so I have to say hi. See how a trustee was substituted when the reconveyance was filed? This doesn't really indicate a payoff. These types of documents are filed when a loan is sold or transferred. It doesn't mean Leann paid off the loan. It means the loan holder changed the beneficiary, sold the loan, etc. This can happen when collection action is forthcoming (but can also happen for other reasons). In my county, which is far less populated than where Leann lives, all recorded documents like this are available online for free. Looks like with her county, you have to pay to do the searches and view the documents online. Shameful, because we otherwise could be seeing all the details now.

I don't think she will lose the house though. Its Zillow estimate is $8.8M now. She got a bargain and gained a lot of equity by buying when she did. She could sell it, and her and Ed would be left with millions to buy a place in cash. Not that she would be smart enough to do that, but she could.

I wonder what their prenup says. Didn't they buy the house together? Equity gained in a home like that is community property, so Ed should have half that value too. What a chump to pay $1K a month in child support while sitting on an asset worth that much. His kids will learn about that someday.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Rachael Jones ‏@1970Rachael @birdsachirping @sassylassee that's true, Boss gave heads up weeks ago & said due to legal docs. it was getting vetted & sent to LR's team.
    https://twitter.com/1970Rachael/stat...54322768965632

This Rachael person has some serious issues. Her twitter is completely obsessively focused on Rimes. That's scary shit.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

1. WTF ugly swimsuit is she wearing now. When is she going to realize certain looks don't work on line-backer shoulders?

2. For what's it worth- Ilana's latest Wewe blog. Guess she had to put her 2 cents in on the controversy over the loan with the Fradin's. For a change I have to agree with her on this sentence
    :
    She appears to have no authentic friends, no emotional support, and no grasp on reality.

Leann Rimes: Queen of Denial

by Ilana Angel
    2 hours ago

It has been a while since I wrote about Ms. Rimes and even though she has certainly been doing things worthy of comment, I have to be in a certain mood to write about her. Truth be told, it might actually be her mood that inspires to write about her. I’m not on Leann’s list of favorite people, she is however a fan of mine. She could argue I suppose that I’m a fan of hers, but that would only be because she’s an idiot. I follow her antics because she is a pop culture celebrity and as a writer my job is to pay attention to her. She follows me because she cares about what I think of her and has a crush on me. It’s sweet.

She knows when she engages me it is good for business. More people read my blogs than bought her last few records. That’s not saying a lot since her sales were embarrassing, but still it is a distinction worth mentioning. Leann likes it when I write about her because she can then say what a horrible and pathetic person I am to be writing about her, which in her mind takes the attention off what I wrote and places it on the fact I wrote at all. She sings like an angel but bless her heart, the girl isn't too bright. Before her lawyer calls the Journal screaming and threatening, let me clarify she's “allegedly” not too bright.

Gossip sites are talking about an article in OK Magazine that says Leann and her unemployed husband are broke and unable to pay the loan on their house. It goes on to say part of the loan they received to buy their home came from friends. OK shared legal documents confirming the loan, yet Leann decided to deny the story and claim it was nonsense, just like the stories about her being pregnant. I'm intrigued by what life is like when you're so stupid. It is either easy as can be or painfully difficult. Nobody talks about Leann being pregnant but Leann, and nobody believes the loan story is false except Leann.

Leann is clearly too dumb to understand how to make the story work for her. Like so many things in her life, she could spin it to be positive but insists on denying, which makes her a laughing stock. If you think back to how she was before she divorced her first husband and married a piece of garbage, she was lovely. A sweet girl who was simple and kind while trying to change the course of her challenging life as a child star. She was charming and funny and had a beautiful voice that can only be described as a gift. The truth is Eddie Cibrian changed who she was as a human being, making her unlikeable.

There are countless American’s struggling with paying mortgages and losing homes to banks. There are countless women married to men who don't contribute to the finances of their family. There are countless women in love with men who aren't worthy of them. There are countless women in abusive relationships because they're afraid to leave or manipulated by weak men to believe they're loved as nobody else will love them. There are countless women who have ruined their lives in the same way Leann Rimes has. They’re not bad women. They’re also not all as dumb as Leann. Allegedly.

If Leann had done an interview or released a statement saying they were doing all they could to repay the loan and keep their home, it would have been relatable and understood. If she acknowledged her husband had not worked with any regularity in years, it would have been relatable and understood. If she admitted it has been a financially difficult time for her, it would have been relatable and understood. Instead Ms. Rimes is choosing to pretend it was gossip, not true, and had no impact on her real life. It is this denial that makes people laugh at her. At the same time I feel sad for a woman who is clearly broken, insecure, weak, and manipulated.

I believe Leann Rimes loves her husband. It is a shame though because he is ruining her life and her career. We are all very well versed on his sexual exploits. We know he is unemployed. We know he is blowing through her money faster than her dad did when he was blowing through it. We know when she was married to Dean Sheremet things were different. What we don’t know is why nobody in her life is acknowledging she's trapped and living in denial. How sad it is that nobody loves her enough to save her. Love is a powerful thing and we get it, but he does not love her and everyone seems to see that but her.

At the end of the day I feel bad for Leann Rimes. She appears to have no authentic friends, no emotional support, and no grasp on reality. One can't blame Eddie Cibrian for everything because she was uneducated and dumb before she met him, but he can be blamed for taking advantage of an emotionally and intellectually stunted woman who is more child than adult. He is a handsome man and I get the attraction, but she would be hard pressed to convince me any aspect of her life has gotten better since he came along because we have all been watching him ruin her life for a very long time.

Leann Rimes needs to get off the sinking ship she finds herself living on and save herself. If she were to leave the piece of garbage she married she would have a shot at rebuilding her life. She’d make a fortune telling the truth. She'd sell records, meet a nice man, have a baby, win back the fans who gave up on her, and have respect from everyone who knows how hard it is to walk away from love, even when you know it isn't really love. Since nobody loves her enough to tell her, I will. Save yourself Leann. Walk away and start over. You’ll be surprised by how many people you thought hated you will applaud you are finally keeping it real.
    Zooyork and lindsaywhit like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

If you think back to how she was before she divorced her first husband and married a piece of garbage, she was lovely. A sweet girl who was simple and kind while trying to change the course of her challenging life as a child star. She was charming and funny and had a beautiful voice that can only be described as a gift. The truth is Eddie Cibrian changed who she was as a human being, making her unlikeable.
    Proof that this Ilana bitch has no clue. LeAnn has always been a narcissistic, emotionally stunted bitch. Eddie didn't do shit but take the opportunity to get on the gravy train she offered him when he had no better alternative.

Elite Member

I should be going to bed, but I decided to check out this person's TL.

Someone mentioned Jake calling B Mama, then another person said, watch L call herself Mama, Did she call that, or what???? Check out L's label on her instagram pic.

Zooyork and RealisticPerson like this.

Gold Member

@ Dougie-a swine letter is slang for correspondence from a lawyer demanding a deadbeat pay up.

I didn't get the impression that the loan was to purchase the house but for ready cash secured by the real estate. Agreed that this is telephone-unless we see the document, we don't know who owes what. And Leann Rimes is ugly-even that photoshopped selfie doesn't help!
    Last edited by SapphireJD; July 6th, 2015 at 07:56 AM. Reason: spelling
    Zooyork likes this.

Her head annoys the shit outta me
    RealisticPerson and rollo like this.

Silver Member

Oh man, that bathing suit she paid $300 for....two words: evil knievel.
    "Do you know the best thing about banging your head against the wall? It feels so good when you finally stop." --Dad

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by mubiom View Post
    Okay, I've been lurking so long but this new story about her home is too exiting so I have to say hi. See how a trustee was substituted when the reconveyance was filed? This doesn't really indicate a payoff. These types of documents are filed when a loan is sold or transferred. It doesn't mean Leann paid off the loan. It means the loan holder changed the beneficiary, sold the loan, etc.
    A full reconveyance is only filed when the DOT is released... or the people drafting, signing, and filing the docs have no clue what they're doing.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Vacation time!

LeAnn Rimes CibrianVerified account ‏@leannrimes

Wheew! 2 kids packed, unpacked myself 2 pack again, spin class, emails, throwing dinner in the crockpot Family vacation is welcomed
    11:38 AM - 6 Jul 2015
    https://twitter.com/leannrimes/statu...26896564322304

Her life is a perpetual vacation. She goes on vacation more days than she works.

I feel sorry for any camera unlucky enough to capture a pic of that ugly trick.
    Piss off!

Ugh, that Mama pic was offensive in so many ways. She can't help herself. How many hangers-on is she taking on vacation and is it an RV trip with bikinis to sell?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Bronze Member

No, this is often done with re-fi's or anytime a lender sells or transfers a loan. I have seen this done many times where I have lived. Bank sells to new bank or collection agency. This is filed. Let's say I am the creditor and I want to transfer this asset to my friend. This would be filed and new docs following verifying the transfer. I am in a different state but I assume it's the same process. It would be easy to verify if her county let us view the docs for free.
    Zooyork likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post

2. For what's it worth- Ilana's latest Wewe blog. Guess she had to put her 2 cents in on the controversy over the loan with the Fradin's...

by Ilana Angel
    2 hours ago

It has been a while since I wrote about Ms. Rimes and even though she has certainly been doing things worthy of comment, I have to be in a certain mood to write about her. Truth be told, it might actually be her mood that inspires to write about her. I’m not on Leann’s list of favorite people, she is however a fan of mine. She could argue I suppose that I’m a fan of hers, but that would only be because she’s an idiot. I follow her antics because she is a pop culture celebrity and as a writer my job is to pay attention to her. She follows me because she cares about what I think of her and has a crush on me. It’s sweet.

At the end of the day I feel bad for Leann Rimes. She appears to have no authentic friends, no emotional support, and no grasp on reality. One can't blame Eddie Cibrian for everything because she was uneducated and dumb before she met him, but he can be blamed for taking advantage of an emotionally and intellectually stunted woman who is more child than adult. He is a handsome man and I get the attraction, but she would be hard pressed to convince me any aspect of her life has gotten better since he came along because we have all been watching him ruin her life for a very long time.

Leann Rimes needs to get off the sinking ship she finds herself living on and save herself. If she were to leave the piece of garbage she married she would have a shot at rebuilding her life. She’d make a fortune telling the truth. She'd sell records, meet a nice man, have a baby, win back the fans who gave up on her, and have respect from everyone who knows how hard it is to walk away from love, even when you know it isn't really love. Since nobody loves her enough to tell her, I will. Save yourself Leann. Walk away and start over. You’ll be surprised by how many people you thought hated you will applaud you are finally keeping it real.

ILANA is a See U Next Tuesday who loooves Brandi and by being so anti Rimes Brandi used to give her scoops or sit for interviews when she was popular the first and second season of RHOBH. That said Leann is/was a scary stalker and her behavior has been certifiable. Brandi is cray to and all about the drama. All she talks about is sex and she has so long defined herself on being "hot" that she is now losing the plot as her looks fade and she is one of uber thousands of divorcees in LaLaLand where the competition is stiff. I am not a Leann Fan in the least or defender but ILANA is just a beyotch. Leann just isn't newsworthy at this point unless it has to do with Brandi so you have to ask why Ilana is writing about her now. It would be one thing if Ilana wrote a compelling article about the situation with the Fragins and did a little research or had some relevant evidence or documents but she's just wants the hits on her page from Brandi's many rabid fans.

honestly I wish the 3 of them would disappear.

Thread Information