Page 131 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

I'm not familiar with California law, but it's possible a document such as this is routinely filed when a loan is refinanced. So it is possible that Eddie and LeAnn negotiated a lower rate of interest on the loan, and this document has to be filed to release the old loan. I guess it depends on if subsequent documents were filed to protect the lender (in this case, Dave Fradin). The non-recourse nature of the loan means that if LeAnn and Eddie (the borrowers who formed "The 5565 Bonnevile Road Trust", aka the "Trustor") borrowed the hell out of what little equity they had in the house, and then defaulted on the loan, Dave would not be able to recover a deficiency judgment against them. The affirmance of the debt, assuming it was signed by Eddie, means that he was reaffirming the debt that is owed to Dave. For example, maybe they agreed, after December 2012, to take the deed of trust/security agreement off the title to the property in order to enable LeAnn and Eddie to borrow more using the house as collateral. Eddie reaffirming the debt -- in order to protect his "bro-whore" -- smells like a bankruptcy is on the horizon.
    WeWeLies and Zooyork like this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

The paper shown are from a few years ago. I thought the big news is that Dave and Lizzy have now filed against them to collect. Where are the papers showing any current activity? From the OK article:

Last month, the Fradins reminded their friends of the money they owed via another legal document.
    And if Eddie and Leann can't pay back the loan soon, their friends will be in serious trouble and forced to foreclose the house.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    The paper shown are from a few years ago. I thought the big news is that Dave and Lizzy have now filed against them to collect. Where are the papers showing any current activity? From the OK article:

Last month, the Fradins reminded their friends of the money they owed via another legal document.
    And if Eddie and Leann can't pay back the loan soon, their friends will be in serious trouble and forced to foreclose the house.
    The documents are incomplete . They don't show the collateral or payment terms of the original loan, conditions of default etc. And the Debtor is the Trust that owns the "casa". Thanks ,Dougie and Sluce for posting the info. If the loan is due and the Fradin's lawyer is writing swine letters, that's a whole other issue.

Bronze Member

The Star article actually says Dave-not Eddie- affirmed the debt last month, which makes no sense, since he's the creditor not the debtor?? I believe it's the debtor who legally affirms they will pay the debt, giving the lender more time to sue, if necessary. I think it's also done sometimes to set up a new payment schedule. Why would Dave file a document like that?

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post

I wonder if it is a case of telephone, Star flagged their article as an exclusive and OK and Star are affiliated, so perhaps the OK writer got sloppy. Star specifies that the May 2015 document was a reaffirmation and that is filed by the debtor. I echo your question, where is/are the recent document(s).

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    The documents are incomplete . They don't show the collateral or payment terms of the original loan, conditions of default etc. And the Debtor is the Trust that owns the "casa". Thanks ,Dougie and Sluce for posting the info. If the loan is due and the Fradin's lawyer is writing swine letters, that's a whole other issue.
    What's a swine letter?

Quote Originally Posted by hopesprings View Post
    The Star article actually says Dave-not Eddie- affirmed the debt last month, which makes no sense, since he's the creditor not the debtor?? I believe it's the debtor who legally affirms they will pay the debt, giving the lender more time to sue, if necessary. I think it's also done sometimes to set up a new payment schedule. Why would Dave file a document like that?
    The Star article says that Eddie reaffimed the debt but then gives him a business title that someone looked up and and said that it was Dave's title. I agree that it makes no sense for Dave, the creditor, to reaffirm the debt unless this is an unrelated transaction with Eddie being the creditor.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

The document is a Full Reconveyance, that is a release of lien. It's what is filed when a Deed of Trust is paid off.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

^ That's what's confusing, the 2012-13 document is a a Deed Of Full Reconveyance so why would a debt that was paid off in 2013 be reaffirmed in 2015?
    Last edited by dougie; July 5th, 2015 at 11:26 AM.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

???? Fuck if I know. You can't view records online and I have yet to see any full documents with recording numbers, so this whole story is stupid bullshit. Whether the money was paid back or not, someone wants everyone to know they had to borrow money from somewhere other than traditional methods.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

LeAnn Rimes dons retro star spangled monokini to celebrate Independence Day | Daily Mail Online

'Firebird Fourth': LeAnn Rimes dons retro star spangled monokini to celebrate Independence Day
    By MailOnline Reporter
    Published: 23:51 EST, 4 July 2015 | Updated: 09:09 EST, 5 July 2015

Red, white and blue was the theme for her swimsuit attire in honor of the Fourth of July.

LeAnn Rimes showed off her retro star spangled monokini while enjoying a boat ride with friends and family on Sunday.

Earlier in the week, the 32-year-old country singer expressed her excitement about new ensemble, showing the full details of the patriotic one-piece by Minimale Animale.

In the spirit: LeAnn Rimes showed off her retro star spangled monokini on Instagram while enjoying a boat ride with friends and family for the Fourth of July on Sunday

For the photo, LeAnn posed with her hand on her hip, slightly pulling down her unbuttoned denim shorts.

The wife of actor Eddie Cibrian dressed her toned physique in the swimsuit that drew attention to the plunging neckline with the red Thunderbird-like logo.

The former VH1 reality star wore her long blonde tresses in beachy waves, and accessorized with an Apple watch and long chained necklaces.

On Thursday: The 32-year-old country singer expressed her excitement about new ensemble, showing the full details of the patriotic one-piece by Minimale Animale

Working holiday: She headlined the Moapa Madness concert event, located 30 minutes outside of Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday

Independence Day appeared to be a working holiday for LeAnn.

The prior day, she headlined the Moapa Madness concert event, located 30 minutes outside of Las Vegas, Nevada.

Special guest Brandy Clark joined her on stage for the first night as Bret Michaels and Uncle Kracker performed on the American holiday.

Cheering on LeAnn from backstage was proud husband Eddie.

Rimes shared a photo of the couple kissing behind-the-scenes as seen in a recent Instagram post.

Supportive husband: Rimes shared a photo of the couple kissing behind-the-scenes as seen in a recent Instagram post

The lineup: Special guest Brandy Clark joined her on stage for the first night as Bret Michaels and Uncle Kracker performed on the American holiday.

She also posted a candid snap of herself in the midst of her performance.

LeAnn has been using her social media accounts to share a series of inspirational quotes each day, writing them on a chalkboard.

Her recent message was a reminder to her fans about freedom in the US.

'May we think of freedom not as the right to do as we please, but as the opportunity to do what is right.'

Inspirational message of the day: 'May we think of freedom not as the right to do as we please, but as the opportunity to do what is right'

Dear lord, what a shitrag the Daily Fail is. An entire "story" about Leenne Rhimes' weekend told via Instagram pics she posted of herself?
    RealisticPerson and Zooyork like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    ???? Fuck if I know. You can't view records online and I have yet to see any full documents with recording numbers, so this whole story is stupid bullshit. Whether the money was paid back or not, someone wants everyone to know they had to borrow money from somewhere other than traditional methods.
    That's really the most interesting part of the story to me. So, who do we think blew the whistle? I'm thinking Lizzie got tired of footing the bill for Leann with no reality fame in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    That's really the most interesting part of the story to me. So, who do we think blew the whistle? I'm thinking Lizzie got tired of footing the bill for Leann with no reality fame in sight.
    I think that it was the stalkerazzi/former tabloid reporter who, along with Ilana Angel, got thrown out of a LeAnn concert several months ago. On another occasion she snuck into LeAnn and Eddie's gated community by hiding out in the back of a car and took pictures and also took pictures at one of Eddie's sons birthday parties.

Here is a tweet stating that Boss, she's the stalkerazzi, was discussing the matter weeks before the story broke.

Rachael Jones ‏@1970Rachael @birdsachirping @sassylassee that's true, Boss gave heads up weeks ago & said due to legal docs. it was getting vetted & sent to LR's team.
    https://twitter.com/1970Rachael/stat...54322768965632
    Last edited by dougie; July 5th, 2015 at 03:02 PM.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I think that it was the stalkerazzi/former tabloid reporter who, along with Ilana Angel, got thrown out of a LeAnn concert several months ago. On another occasion she snuck into LeAnn and Eddie's gated community by hiding out in the back of a car and took pictures and also took pictures at one of Eddie's sons birthday parties.
    That's downright scary.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Elite Member

I know that the b'day party, it was at a public venue. L announced where it was going to be (dangerous), and she went there.

I am not sure how she got into the neighborhood. Someone had to let her in. It is gated. She had to be with someone who had access. She may have hidden to take the pictures though.

Thread Information