Page 126 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Elite Member

It's just speculation though that L and E paid for any of L and D's way on those trips. And they weren't expensive trips. Plus, they probably hoped that show was going to allow them to pay it off. I guess now they're all banking on the fringed purses, the rehashed Christmas album, the travel plazas and the bikini line. hahahahaha. Idiots. All of them.

Elite Member

The Fradens probably want Eddie and Leann to pay up, now that Eddie has an actual job. There's no telling how long that job lasts, so they'll have to move fast to get their money back.

czb

hmmm. they must've put some money down, there is no way they could buy a 3mill home with only 10% down. and if someone needs to borrow that kind of moolah to put down a deposit on a home, then the house is too expensive for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan0913 View Post
    The fact that Looney is on Instagram fighting with one of her 12 remaining fans about a picture just blows my mind. Anyone with half a brain can tell its the same shot, cropped, filtered and zoomed. She really must think we are all as dumb as she is. Looney- get a clue your 8th grade education is showing again. God she makes me angry! Someone have a drink for me!!
    I can't figure out Instagram, can you post the link?

If Dave and Lizzy filed papers to get their money back, I would say the friendship is over. The filing should also be public. Has anyone posted the actual complaint?
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

instagram.com/leannrimescibrian, I think.

And, https://twitter.com/1970Rachael put together that collage.
    It's the same pic. The girl tweeted it to Leann, then Leann put it up but refuses to acknowledge it's the same pic. Every little detail is in exact same place. So unless Kiki and this girl were standing on top of each other, it's the same freaking pic. She will lie about the strangest things.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    If Dave and Lizzy filed papers to get their money back, I would say the friendship is over. The filing should also be public. Has anyone posted the actual complaint?
    The STAR story shows a small bit of the paperwork, but I don't know if it's the original loan stuff, or if it's the recent filing - the story alludes to them filing something this past May saying to pay up. It seems like they've hung out since May though...
    idunno, JWL, llamamama and 1 others like this.

Elite Member

She lies because she's a liar.

B lost her BFF liz due to the divorce.
    E is about to lose his BFF Dave due to the marriage.

I have very little sympathy for L or E. They caused this mess, created a scriptality show to bad-mouth the mother of his children, lied about so much, stuck it to B whenever they could - even knocking Dean who wisely ignores them 95% of the time, disappointed fans repeatedly by cancelling 1/4 of her shows, yet they wanted the world to love and envy them. Yeah, not happening

Elite Member

I like the idea that maybe Lizzie and her husband footed the bill for all the vacations with Leann and Eddie.
    Surely they won't lose a $3 mill. house over $300,000 debt. It should be easy to remortgage the house with prices on the rise.

That Star article says that Eddie (LeAnn's husband) is CEO of his own company. Did they get that wrong? Did they mean Dave (Liz's husband)?

While the families vacation together and the Fradins' two sons are friends with Eddie's boys, Mason, 12, and Jake, 8, they clearly haven't forgotten about the money. Now, LeAnn's husband, who is the CFO of his company, Majestic Asset Management, reaffirmed the debt in May 2015.

Eddie is CEO of Cuban Productions. LOL

I agree there is no way they will go into foreclosure. I still want to see the legal filing though. You know a childhood friend did not pursue this legally unless he felt he had exhausted other options, or it is in revenge for something L & E did to him or Lizzy.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bitch has some serious issues. Every single piece of confetti cannot possibly be in the same exact position if it was taken by two different people, Leann you dumbfuck pathological liar.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    That Star article says that Eddie (LeAnn's husband) is CEO of his own company. Did they get that wrong? Did they mean Dave (Liz's husband)?

While the families vacation together and the Fradins' two sons are friends with Eddie's boys, Mason, 12, and Jake, 8, they clearly haven't forgotten about the money. Now, LeAnn's husband, who is the CFO of his company, Majestic Asset Management, reaffirmed the debt in May 2015.
    They got it wrong. A quick google reveals that Majestic Assets Management (awful name btw) is a real-estate investment/management company with David Fradin as CFO. They have a decent portfolio with what looks like mostly industrial buildings, so I can absolutely believe that he and Lizzie have footed the bill for Eddie and Leann and before that Eddie and Scheana and before that Eddie and Brandi.
    RealisticPerson, sluce and Zooyork like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

http://starmagazine.com/photos/exclu.../photo/180631/

EXCLUSIVE: LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Are Struggling To Pay For Groceries—Borrowing Thousands From Friends
    By Star Staff, July 1, 2015

JDH Imagez / Splash

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian are pinching pennies these days! When the celebrity pair wanted to buy a $3 million Hidden Hills, Calif., mansion, they just didn't have enough in the bank to cover their new home. "LeAnn and Eddie took out a $2.1 million loan from the bank, but that's all they were qualified to borrow," spills the source.

Splash

"They scraped together $550,000 in cash, but the remaining down payment was provided by their pals," which the source says these pals, Dave and Lizzie, might quickly see was a "recipe for a disaster."

If LeAnn and Eddie fail to repay the loan, the Fradins could foreclose on their house!" dishes the source. Documents show LeAnn and Eddie's pal Dave Fradin as the beneficiary of a trust established so the cash-strapped couple could buy their home.

ichard Shotwell/Invision/AP

The celebrity pair didn't see the harm in borrowing though, especially since LeAnn's newest album Spitfire might be the savior to pay back their debt, but it turned out to be a bust. "She was the hottest singer 20 years ago, but LeAnn, 32, didn't manager her money properly," says the source. "She burned through her $20 million fortune."

Splash

There's more to their story! Pick up Star's newest issue that hit newsstands on June 30!

The couple are relying on goodwill to keep a roof over their heads.

http://starmagazine.com/photos/exclu.../photo/180631/
    Last edited by dougie; July 2nd, 2015 at 02:32 PM.
    idunno likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    And I don't think Eddie has to do much arm-twisting to get Leann to spend money on him. This is her M.O. She buys people. Her dad highlighted all of that in the lawsuit....buying Andrew Keegan all those cars and all that crap. I would hazard a guess that this is all about Leann's delusion about their wealth and status more than anything.
    I agree she buys people, the problem is, back in the Keegan days she was actually bringing in millions (I'm basing this just on the amount she said her dad "stole" from her, it was in the millions) So, how long could that money last when she's still spending like she's still in her heyday? She lost money on that Nashville monstrosity house she built with Dean, then had to pay him off in the divorce, and she's been paying Eddie's way for the last six years.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Liz always seems pretty famewhore-y to me, showing up to envelope openings with The Cibs, with the chance at getting in a red carpet pic. The timing of this all seem...interesting to say the least. They bought the house around the time they were having meetings with every single network that exists trying to get interest in their totally candid scripted reality sitcom, the show which was eventually picked up by VH1 with a guarantee of only 6 episodes to be aired. Liz and Dave were "co-stars" on this project, a project Leann needed liquid capital to finance since they were being paid for a finished product, NOT being paid to create and film the show. The real estate opportunity came up, Leann needed any "cash" she had access to to potentially film their TV show. When people saw Leann and Eddie and fell in LovE with them, since they are (self described) loveable, genuine and hilarious people, they were GUARANTEED to have tons of money rolling in, Leann would become the next Jessica Simpson! Funny and sassy and sexy Liz had potential as well, "loaning" the money, with the opportunity to become famous, win win for The Fradins, no? Except, all built on utter delusion and an ultimate fail. So loanee, ummm, who's paying for those trips for "meetings" to London and New York? When she is carting around Barrell Clown and her various "assistants" for weeks on end, she is siphoning through cash. $300K in CASH could have earned a lot by now if it was invested.
    You're probably right that Liz was dazzled by the opportunity to play LeAnn's bestie on tv and become a reality STAH. She should've stuck with Brandi, at least she might have gotten some "featured player" time on RHOBH like Brandi's friend Jennifer.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPatrickBateman View Post
    So if Lizzy and her husband put this information out what will the relationship be like between them now? I thought they went on a ton of vacations funded by L? It seems so weird to get a 300,000 loan but then be taken on vacations by that person who you have the loan. I wonder if things will get frosty between them and L will try to drop them or not? I could see Eddie putting up a fight for his bestie.
    Ha, I guess we were all wrong about that. Sounds like the Fradins were the richer folk in this equation. Maybe LeAnn felt like she had to keep up with them, not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    hmmm. they must've put some money down, there is no way they could buy a 3mill home with only 10% down. and if someone needs to borrow that kind of moolah to put down a deposit on a home, then the house is too expensive for them.
    Yeah, I think I read that wrong. Sounds like they were $300k short on the down payment, not that the down payment was only $300k.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

So that what looks like a typo in the "story", Ed being CFO of the company Dave works at (ha!) will likely be enough of a gaff that Leann will dismiss the whole story as being FALSE! LIES! SLANDER! JELUS.FAT.HATERS! I mean, come on, the article alleges Ed actually has a real JOB. lol

If there is a threat on getting foreclosed I wonder if the "loan" from the Fradins was written as a condition in the actual mortgage, like a bridge loan of sorts? I wonder if the loan includes a lien for debt owed against the property. So if they got a 30 year mortgage they are owing about ~$13K/month in mortgage payments. No wonder she hasn't been calling in sick to the few jobs she is actually able to book. If I were her Eddie would be being nagged SO hard to get off his wide hipped lady ass and earning some money and contributing. What a loser.
    Last edited by Annie B; July 1st, 2015 at 05:34 PM.

Thread Information