Page 125 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Wow...you never want to see someone lose their home. Brandi has lost her gig and now Eddie has tapped out the Leann money train. Looks like there are some rough times ahead for everyone involved.
    Yeah, I feel bad for them if this is true.

ETA: Maybe they'll start a Gofundme? Man, I lasted about 10 minutes.
    Last edited by llamamama; July 1st, 2015 at 12:59 PM.
    Sonia likes this.

300k? Hell of a friend. I guess we know why Leann's been showing up to work lately.

She's a damn fool regardless.
    Kittylady and Clubber Lang like this.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Couldn't happen to a nicer couple (both the "Cibs" and the "Frauds", I mean "Frads").
    rollo, JWL, Gossiplover and 1 others like this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Wow!!! That is really sad. I'm guessing that the "friends" they borrowed the money from, leaked this story to OK?????

So they are living in Calabasas to keep Eddie in the (over-extended) lifestyle Ed was accustomed to while married to Mrs Cibrian #1. Brandi has been living as close to the area as she could afford, meaning driving an hour to get her kids to and from school on her custody days. JFC, such stupidity. They should all be living where they can all afford to. None involved have careers that require them to even be in or near LA. Let alone close to fucking Malibu, which is Leann's dream homestead.

I know. I have NO idea why anyone is feeling sorry for this spendthrift couple.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Wait - is this her friend Lizzy who goes on vacation with them?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Wait - is this her friend Lizzy who goes on vacation with them?
    Yup. Muppet Lizzie Lips. Married to Dave Fraden, one of Ed's best friends since high school. Also in that group of buds is Brent Polachek, the jeweller Leann buys all the jewellery "Ed" gives her.

Elite Member

This explains the chalkboard, and other low rent gifts.
    Although B is no longer on HW, she is still working, and apparently looking for more work.

I guess this also explains them trying to get money back from B.

Elite Member

I don't feel sorry for them. They're grade-A assholes.
    They're fully responsible for the state of their careers, their denial of their real status as 'stars', and not downgrading like they should have long ago, since neither is in much demand.

Pffft, I don't feel sorry for them either. I think we've all been wondering how they can keep up their lifestyle with no visible means of support. Hell, Eddie hasn't had a steady acting job for around 5 years and LeAnn's lawn chair tours probably barely pay for themselves. I am a little surprised that they couldn't come up with the $300k down payment 3 years ago though. I guess the tabloids should have dropped a few zeros when they reported the "$150 mil divorce"!! And I don't blame the Fradins for being fed up, watching them spend spend spend while owing them that kind of money. I'm guessing they really banked on the reality show to bring in some funds and instead they lost on the deal.

Some schadenfreude for Brandi...she always said she and Eddie lived beyond their means and looks like that hasn't changed. And she lost her bff Lizzy in the divorce. Seems like things didn't turn out so well for Lizzy by switching over to LeAnn.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

I don't even remotely think those two are BFFs either. Liz tells her that because it's expected; Leann believes it. But one look at Liz's IG account and you can see she has a pretty full group of besties that she regularly spends time with, and those relationships look to have a lot more depth than pap walks and an RV trip here and there with Leann. Eddie and them are obviously tight though, have a real friendship.

And I don't think Eddie has to do much arm-twisting to get Leann to spend money on him. This is her M.O. She buys people. Her dad highlighted all of that in the lawsuit....buying Andrew Keegan all those cars and all that crap. I would hazard a guess that this is all about Leann's delusion about their wealth and status more than anything.

I see the habitual liar is refusing to acknowledge she took a fan's photo and is claiming Kiki took it. What a fucking jerk she is. Treats her fans like crap (unless you are one of the mentally challenged she can manipulate, that is).

Liz always seems pretty famewhore-y to me, showing up to envelope openings with The Cibs, with the chance at getting in a red carpet pic. The timing of this all seem...interesting to say the least. They bought the house around the time they were having meetings with every single network that exists trying to get interest in their totally candid scripted reality sitcom, the show which was eventually picked up by VH1 with a guarantee of only 6 episodes to be aired. Liz and Dave were "co-stars" on this project, a project Leann needed liquid capital to finance since they were being paid for a finished product, NOT being paid to create and film the show. The real estate opportunity came up, Leann needed any "cash" she had access to to potentially film their TV show. When people saw Leann and Eddie and fell in LovE with them, since they are (self described) loveable, genuine and hilarious people, they were GUARANTEED to have tons of money rolling in, Leann would become the next Jessica Simpson! Funny and sassy and sexy Liz had potential as well, "loaning" the money, with the opportunity to become famous, win win for The Fradins, no? Except, all built on utter delusion and an ultimate fail. So loanee, ummm, who's paying for those trips for "meetings" to London and New York? When she is carting around Barrell Clown and her various "assistants" for weeks on end, she is siphoning through cash. $300K in CASH could have earned a lot by now if it was invested.

Bronze Member

I certainly do not feel bad for Eddie & Leann. The numerous shopping spree's, constant vacationing and half assed working I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner. If they lose the house I would feel bad for the kids. With all of Brandi's moves on top of this potential move it has to be another layer of drama for the boys. Stability is not term those boys know sadly.

The fact that Looney is on Instagram fighting with one of her 12 remaining fans about a picture just blows my mind. Anyone with half a brain can tell its the same shot, cropped, filtered and zoomed. She really must think we are all as dumb as she is. Looney- get a clue your 8th grade education is showing again. God she makes me angry! Someone have a drink for me!!

Bronze Member

So if Lizzy and her husband put this information out what will the relationship be like between them now? I thought they went on a ton of vacations funded by L? It seems so weird to get a 300,000 loan but then be taken on vacations by that person who you have the loan. I wonder if things will get frosty between them and L will try to drop them or not? I could see Eddie putting up a fight for his bestie.

Thread Information