Page 122 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

I think Leann's only "in" on RHOBH would be to shit talk Brandi with those other old boring bitches in situations even MORE forced than the ones Brandi was in in terms of pre-existing "relationships" with those embarassing bitches. We have seen Leann's "truth" and "reality" in her boring and Brandi-focused "reality" "sitcom" "comedy" "scripted" "candid" "TV show" that got cancelled after a whopping 6 aired eps which took 1.5 years to record, I mean "film". She would LovE to be on but I don't think Andy Cohen ar Bravo are stupid enough to think she'd bring in more than 7 new viewers or ANY new interest based on casting famous for a couple years as a teen one hit wonder/novelty act. Maybe if they decide to cast Debbie Gibson and Tiffany as the more famous music stars at the same time, for a "story"?

Although upon reconsider, she was "famous" in the same era as BRITNEY (bitch), Christina, Backstreet Boys, In Sync, etc. I recall her shit talking "un-talented" pretty people who are un warranted-ly popular (esp. Britney, bitch), unlike her self proclaimed HUMBLE superiority even though UGLY, and utter lack of likable personality her bitch self was. Since she could imitate Patsy Cline yodels in a complete emotionless, robotic style. Adore Patsy, Leann sucks hard. Wasted potential.
    Zooyork likes this.

Leanne wouldn't put herself in a position where a) she had a work schedule she had to adhere to and b) she isn't surrounded by sycophants.

Even dumbass Leanne knows that the bitches on RHOBH ain't gonna play. They won't tell her what she wants to hear and they won't hesitate to take her down should she need it. Leanne isn't doing anything where she can't feel like the supahstar she knows she is.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

LeAnn Rimes Goes Grocery Shopping for Father’s Day Picnic | Brandi Glanville, Eddie Cibrian, Father's Day, Jake Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes, Mason Cibrian : Just Jared

Wed, 24 June 2015 at 6:50 am
    LeAnn Rimes Goes Grocery Shopping for Father's Day Picnic

LeAnn Rimes flaunts her super toned legs while picking up some groceries on Sunday morning (June 21) in Calabasas, Calif.

The day before, the 32-year-old singer was spotted grocery shopping again. It looks like she put together quite the Father’s Day meal for hubby Eddie Cibrian!
    “Indoor picnic! It’s too hot outside for a real one ☀️ loved making lunch for my 3 sweet loves #daddylove #fathersday,” she captioned an Instagram photo of her yummy-looking picnic.

Check it out below, along with a photo of LeAnn with Eddie and his boys Mason, 12, and Jake, 8.

LeAnn Rimes Goes Grocery Shopping for Father’s Day Picnic | Brandi Glanville, Eddie Cibrian, Father's Day, Jake Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes, Mason Cibrian : Just Jared

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    That close-up of her face is horrifying. And what's up with the photo? Jake is not that tiny. That's some seriously 'off' ratio. lol. Is this photoshop wizadry or a collage?

Multiquote not working well for me today....

@Annie: I agree - The ratings grab opportunity has definitely been missed. It would have been when Brandi was still on the show. But I think it would get some addt'l viewership. She's a known trainwreck - people love to watch trainwrecks. There'd be an initial curiosity boost. Plus, she's a super bitch and unable to hide it. There's just no way to give her a good edit anyhow so knowing the full-bitch would be exposed would definitely pique people's interest. Could you imagine though? HWs always have their friends on, or should I say "friends" in Leann's case...which means that nasty anus-lipped Lizzie would be on....no one deserves that. No one deserves to have sit through viewing both disgusting Lizzie AND Lisa Rinna's anus pucker mouths. That's just evil to inflict that on the public. lol.
    Last edited by CL**; June 25th, 2015 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Leanne wouldn't put herself in a position where a) she had a work schedule she had to adhere to and b) she isn't surrounded by sycophants.

Even dumbass Leanne knows that the bitches on RHOBH ain't gonna play. They won't tell her what she wants to hear and they won't hesitate to take her down should she need it. Leanne isn't doing anything where she can't feel like the supahstar she knows she is.
    The main reason she wouldn't do it is because she'd have to "go to work" every day for about three months. Not sure how long they film the show, but I'm guessing it's long days of filming till the season is done. There is no way in hell she would commit to that kind of schedule.

Did she buy that table from Monica Potter? It reminds me of Potter's overpriced rotted wood barn box. If I were serving food on a table like that, I would use a table cloth, because what if the quinoa gets stuck in those knot holes? Now I'm hungry, it looks pretty good, especially those perfect store-bought wraps and grape leaves.

It's hard work setting out a store-bought picnic. She might have to go on vacation to recover.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    It's hard work setting out a store-bought picnic. She might have to go on vacation to recover.
    I'm too lazy to go and find the actual pic but Wewe's twitter detectives cut and pasted the exact wraps Wholefoods sells where she was papped shopping (see Dougie's post) and they match the ones she said she made for her indoor father's day picnic. Does she really want us to believe she tied the wraps with tattered yarn she keeps in her kitchen drawer along side her vintage corn cob holders?

Llamamama - you're hilarious- the quinoa getting stuck in the fug wooden table- so true!!
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Does she really want us to believe she tied the wraps with tattered yarn she keeps in her kitchen drawer along side her vintage corn cob holders?
    And is she pickling vegetables too in her home canner?

^^lol. Notice the mason jars too? She's missing her granny's hand-me down gingham napkins. She better go order some quick off Monica Potter's website.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

This is so funny. Those peeps on twitter really know L:

The instagram post is 1 hour after samanta's post.

^Who was Eddie staring at? Did I miss something?
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    ^Who was Eddie staring at? Did I miss something?
    I snooped thru that whole drama yesterday and the woman who claims she was stared at and winked at by ediot is well shall we say NOT HIS TYPE. She also made several other claims on twitter that ediot has flirted with her several times. I will not body shame anyone since after having my kid- my size 4 ass is like a damn 14 (ugh). sam's twitter is locked up now so I don't know if she's the one making the claim or if its her friend. I recall the one claiming Ediot stared at her is a Katy Perry fan and tweets mostly about her KP fandom. I thought about posting the back and forth from this nut but after it seemed like she's more of a nut than Ediot and Wewe I didn't bother. The nut making the claims I think lives near Wewe and seems to run into her and Ediot in Malibu and was at a restaurant the other day and claims Ediot was staring at her then winked at her and when Wewe saw this alleged encounter she gave her stink eye and stormed out of restaurant. Meh not buying it. After I went to this woman's twitter I saw she's made this claim like 3 other times and posts the ss of her claims in her twitter pics. Very fishy.

ETA: so this encounter happened 2 years ago. What I though was her making separate claims was just her tweeting about the same encounter multiple times. Still looks like she likes attention. Here is the tweet:
    Friendly reminder about Leann Rimes. Because she didn't like when I told the truth about when I saw her at lunch. pic.twitter.com/pbREjft03m

10:00 AM - 24 Jun 2015
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; June 25th, 2015 at 06:11 PM.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

LeAnn Rimes ruins every picture she is in, you just can't hide her fug.
    Zooyork likes this.
    Piss off!

Now look here. I've asked ya'll bitches nicely, and now I'm putting you on notice:

STOP with the fucking close up pics, or give a sister some warning! I was over here, trying to eat my damn potato salad and THAT came across my screen.

Cruel, I tell ya!
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Thread Information