Page 119 of 196 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Still, the point that the Squints spend money on anything BUT education is well made. I would add to the crazy expenditure list LeMann's faux friends following her everywhere on vacation and tour and honeymoon etc. So romantical and not expensive at all!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Maybe they don't prioritise education because none of them (Leann, Eddie and Brandi) are academically gifted/inclined themselves.
    RealisticPerson and Annika like this.

Or literate. As well illustrated by their various tweets......
    Clubber Lang likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Gold Member

Maybe they are saving the bucks for the kids' inevitable therapy bills.

Why is it even an issue? Are the kids celebrated morons in their local area? I don't see why the cost of their hypothetical education is relevant unless we know they're doing badly. Maybe I'm missing something.
    sluce, czb, garysgirl1999 and 1 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

FAUXTOSHOOT!!! You win the Internet !

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Brandi has primary physical custody, right? Doesn't she live like an hour away from Eddie and Horse Face? Two hour commute for school? I wouldn't do it.

I'd imagine the public school system in her area is perfectly suitable from the academic standpoint as its an upper middle class area.
    According to her book, Brandi and Eddie share 50/50 custody, but Eddie lives in a neighborhood Brandi cannot afford on her own, but that's where the boys go to school so Brandi drives the boys to and from school a further distance than if she lived in the same neighborhood.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Why is it even an issue? Are the kids celebrated morons in their local area? I don't see why the cost of their hypothetical education is relevant unless we know they're doing badly. Maybe I'm missing something.
    yeah. and am waiting for someone to pull up the cali state school rankings.

i know plenty of people with bucks who choose to send their kid to public. even our local rock star did that. like i said, there are bigger issues here ....
    Serendipity likes this.

^Vouch. The top private schools in my area have no religious affiliation. Our school district is one of the top in the state and still about 40% of the families in town choose the private prep schools and pay 30-40k a year. I applaud them. They pay their taxes which allows our school to be so good, and then send their kids elsewhere which allows us to have a 1-12 ratio in the class! LOL
    Last edited by sluce; June 20th, 2015 at 08:24 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Backless babe! LeAnn Rimes goes braless in revealing maxi dress as she shops in LA
    By Dailymail.com Reporter
    Published: 18:17 EST, 20 June 2015 | Updated: 09:12 EST, 21 June 2015

She recently returned from a trip to New York City, where she celebrated her husband Eddie Cibrian's birthday week.

And LeAnn Rimes looked more than happy to be back under the Californian sun as she picked up some groceries at Ralphs in Calabasas on Saturday.

The 32-year-old singer relished the warm weather by opting to go braless while wearing a backless, patterned navy and white maxi dress.

Soaking up the sun: LeAnn Rimes donned a backless maxi dress as she shopped at Ralphs supermarket in Calabasas, California on Saturday

The Blue crooner teamed her sleeveless flowing frock with a pair of trendy T-strap sandals, as her eyes were concealed with geometric-shaped shades.

The LeAnn & Eddie star added a bohemian touch by layering on long necklaces and a carrying a fringed grey shoulder bag.

Her blonde locks were styled in beach waves and flowing down her back.

Happy: The blonde beauty appeared to be in high spirits

LeAnn left with a couple of paper bags full of goodies, as well as a bundle of paper towels.

She seemed to be stocking up for Father's Day which falls on Sunday.

'#FathersDay planning in action! Gathering goodies!!' the blonde beauty wrote on Twitter.

LeAnn is stepmother to Mason, 12, and eight-year-old Jake Cibrian, who are her 42-year-old husband Eddie's children from his previous marriage to Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star, Brandi Glanville.

Stocking up: The realty TV star said she was preparing for Father's Day in a Twitter post

Necessities: Among LeAnn's groceries was a bundle of paper towels

Later, LeAnn also made a stop by the local farmers market.

'Sweaty farmers market! #picnicgoodies time for a bikini,' she added on Twitter.

And then it was off to the pool, as the beach babe wrote on Instagram: 'Light and Airy! To the pool my friends. I'm dancing my way there today @chaserbrand.'

Along with the caption was a picture of herself clad in a lightweight white and blue cover-up while posing outdoors.

Pregnant? The star is rumoured to be expecting and has been wearing loose-fitted clothing as of late - in addition to growing out her roots instead of dying her hair

Meanwhile, Star Magazine recently reported that the former VH1 reality TV stars were expecting their first child.

'It's early, so there's no pump,' the publication reported.

LeAnn has always been very outspoken about her desire to have a child with Cibrian, but no announcement has been made yet.

Light and Airy! To the pool my friends. I'm dancing my way there today 😊@chaserbrand

Doting duo: LeAnn was spotted out with her husband Eddie Cibrian, left, in New York City on Thursday

Read more: LeAnn Rimes goes braless in revealing maxi dress as she shops in LA* | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It's hard to give a crap about her clothes when all I want to do is grab that dry tinder, crispy, snaggled, brittle, nasty weave and chop it off.

Best not sit too close to the bonfire Edwin builds for you LeMange.
    Last edited by spinmonkey; June 21st, 2015 at 12:09 PM. Reason: i spellz bad
    Drive-by poster

The blonde beauty ...
    Where? Where??

She's approaching Lohan levels of dirty here.

She's the happiest paper towel buyer I've ever seen.
    Beeyotch and Jazzy like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Nice Hanes.

Thread Information