Page 115 of 196 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Lol you can't live in L.A. on $60k unless it's renting an apartment.

She's got $ still and presumably investments and credit, but I agree that she probably spends more than she earns, so that may not be true for long.
    BITTER and RealisticPerson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Bitch is boned.
    Like a kipper...
    snoopqueen and Kittylady like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Highly unlikely, the industry hates her, she's basically black-balled.

Do you have any inside info? Yes, I'm nosy.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Lol you can't live in L.A. on $60k unless it's renting an apartment.

She's got $ still and presumably investments and credit, but I agree that she probably spends more than she earns, so that may not be true for long.

For sure. We live down there half the time and the place we have there compared to the one up here is practically a cardboard box in comparison, cost of living is astronomical.

LeAnn sold her mansion in Nashville a few years back and made a few million on that, she also downsized into her current home from the other one she owned in L.A., I believe she paid around $4 million for this one, so she's done pretty good with real estate. If her current home is paid off as I suspect it is then she could survive down there on her few gigs per year, royalties (I'll make a guess and say she earns between $100,000-150,000 a year in royalties), and the little bit of licensing/publishing she gets... LeAnn's probably still bringing in between $200,000-250,000 per year in income (minus possible investment money).
    With a home paid off a couple hundred grand a year is a respectable income, but as you said L.A.'s so costly and I can pretty much guarantee she spends more than she brings in. I predict bankruptcy in her near future, or further downsizing.
    Last edited by Clubber Lang; June 16th, 2015 at 07:55 PM.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Do you have any inside info? Yes, I'm nosy.
    To be honest, not really (outside of hearing from a few people that she had launched more frivolous lawsuits than got press, and that Mike Curb and Scott Borchetta can't stand her). Country music is outside of the genre's I work in but I know that the big movers and shakers have a very low tolerance for diva behavior.
    Mostly I was making an educated guess- you can only sue your management, sue your label, refuse to tour, refuse to not headline, refuse to do press, and be impossible to work with for so long before the industry shuts you out, particularly without having a hit in years.
    RealisticPerson and mostroop like this.

I really do not know how much money she could make off of pap pictures. I have sold pap pictures before, let me tell you they paid peanuts. And it was a breaking story!

That crappy reality show would have lost her some credibility points too.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

His monotone acting, lack of comedic timing, and joker facial expressions (and eyebrow upticks for emphasis) just show what a crappy actor he is. He sucks.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    I really do not know how much money she could make off of pap pictures. I have sold pap pictures before, let me tell you they paid peanuts. And it was a breaking story!
    Seriously? Do tell.
    *Kat*, hopesprings and dilligaf like this.

Please someone correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Michael Jackson - the King Pop and the whole universe for a better part of the 80's - flat-ass broke at the time of his death? I mean jfc he was worth like a billion $ at some point and he still managed to die practically broke. I get he had the Beatle catalogue to fall back on and royalties but he had so little cash and owed so much money and was living off the kindness of his rich friends towards the end. What I am trying to say is even though a celeb has had success and lots of money at some point in their career doesnt mean they live rich forever. I understand Wewe lives in a gated community of Hidden Hills which isn't Skid Row, but I have a friend who lives there too and he's just an attorney and not some super rich celeb. No matter how famous and successful a celeb is in their life, the money will run out if you not continually bringing in MORE than you are spending or investing wisely. Not to mention I would bet since Ediot's IMDB page is covered in dust and cobwebs, that she is paying for all the boys needs when they have them which I believe is 50% of the time which makes the $ dwindle even faster.

I know Wewe had a successful music career and made a lot of $ from it, but doing 2 shows a month by someone with 2 Grammys on her mantle at her young age w/out dependent children at home has to be embarrassing for her. Wewe likes to brag about all this great new and exciting music she is making and how she can't wait so share with everyone, blah, blah, blah, but nothing ever happens- why is that? I would think she would want to prove all the haters wrong -the ones that she says she never sees- by finally getting off her ass and doing something! Taylor Swift started off in Nashville as a young kid just like Wewe did. Wewe could be as successful as Taylor right now if she really wanted to but I don't she wants to put in the hard work for it. And for that, she will have to be satisfied with singing in parking lots/lawn chair tours/ and chicken joints.

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    Ohhh details!! I'm a nosy fucker when it comes to celebs.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

(I'll make a guess and say she earns between $100,000-150,000 a year in royalties),
    I think that's being very generous. As she had the "worst record deal ever" I can't imagine she'd be earning more than $1.25 per unit after deductions, so she would have to still be selling a shitload of music to come anywhere close to breaking $100K in annual sales. Unless she gets lots of compilations, soundtracks etc but even then, they don't make anywhere near the money they did 10 years ago. And she doesn't write a whole lot (does she?) so her publishing royalties would be low too.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Gold Member

Actually, the Nashville home was sold at a loss according to the real estate gossip sites and depending on the property settlement with Dean, she'd have to split any gain with him.Her first house in CA was a rental-this is the first one she's owned or rather owned by Country Cuban. There's both a mortgage and a line of credit on the house so her real estate holdings are very precarious.

My guess is they are living off the fees she brings in from her "tours" and whatever endorsements she has. And whatever her catalog is generating, although she doesn't have very many writing credits.

Elite Member

^^ Is this true, or just a JSJ rumor?

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    ETA:

Eddie Cibrian Guest Stars On 'Baby Daddy'
    Hytrew Komak

he is such a bad actor, it's hilarious.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

According to variety, the Nashville house sold at a loss.

It’s not clear what the couple paid for the property but public records we peeped reveal they took out a construction loan of more than four million dollars to build their own version of Barbie’s Dream House.

Alas and alack, wasn’t long after the Sheremet-Rimes settled in to their newly-finished, brick-built behemoth sometime in 2008 that Miz Rimes began an extra-marital affair with beau-hunky tee-vee actor Eddie Cibrian, then also married and making babies with long-legged and potty-mouthed former fashion model Brandi (with an “i”) Glanville who reality tee-vee watchers know from her high-drama stint on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

By May 2009 Miz Rimes and her cuckolded husband had flipped their recently-completed mansion on 5.22 hilltop acres in Franklin, TN on the market with an asking price of $7,450,000. Listing information from then indicated the beefy, three-story residence measures 13,380 square feet and includes 4 bedrooms and 6 full and 3 half bathrooms while more recent listings available online show it has 13,310 square feet and contains 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Make of those numerical discrepancies what you will.

Although they’d gone their separate ways a year or more before, Miz Rimes and Mister Sheremet—weren’t officially divorced until the summer of 2010. It took a couple more years before they managed to unload their former marital home in Franklin at a steep discount; Online sale records we perused show the gated estate with two ktichens, 360 degree views, salt water swimming pool, yoga studio, and smart-house technology sold in mid-March of this year (2012) for $4,100,000, a fortune by any standard, but nearly 3.5 million less than Miz Rimes and Mister Sheremet originally wanted.
    LeAnn Rimes Finally Sells 23-room White Elephant | Variety

Then she got a great deal on the LA house:LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Buy New L.A. Mansion (PHOTOS) : People.com

The lovey-dovey duo scored a deal on their latest dwellings, shelling out $3 million for what was originally sold in 2006 as almost a $6 million home, according to real estate site Trulia.

The Spanish-style home, located in L.A.'s prestigious, celebrity-inhabited Hidden Hills community, boasts six bedrooms, nine bathrooms and 8,642 sq. ft. of space, which includes a swing-set-filled backyard and gigantic outdoor pool.
    Clubber Lang and Zooyork like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information