Page 112 of 196 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Elite Member

He was on the trampoline

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    He was on the trampoline
    I have friends that looked into getting trampolines, then passed on it because it makes your homeowner's insurance rates skyrocket. I wonder if they notified their agency about it.

They are very dangerous. He probably broke his arm because his brother or a friend were on it too. My son who is in nursery has a 4 yr old friend who broke his LEG on a trampoline when his brother jumped on him. The poor kid has a cast all the way up to his crotch and needs a wheelchair.

I think the others are pointing out it should be FOUL vs. FOWL - not the fact that Brandi was upset.
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Accidents happen right in front of you even if you are supervising. My daughter fell of her bike at the park yesterday right in front me. Fortunately she didn't break her wrist but it's really sore today.
    CL** likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

I would hope people don't really think it's Eddie's fault and are just being facetious, turning the tables on Leann and her whale troll that lose their shit any time a kid gets sick or hurt on Brandi's watch. As if this isn't just typical kids' stuff.
    Sunnygirl and GoldenGirlie like this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Accidents happen right in front of you even if you are supervising. My daughter fell of her bike at the park yesterday right in front me. Fortunately she didn't break her wrist but it's really sore today.
    yeah, accidents happen. and even if the kids were being watched on the trampoline, kids break limbs in them all the time, especially when there is more than one kid in there.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    yeah, accidents happen. and even if the kids were being watched on the trampoline, kids break limbs in them all the time, especially when there is more than one kid in there.
    But LeAnn doesn't know this, so she's trying to "cover" for Eddie because it happened on his watch. She thinks people will blame him. Thus she's saying he takes 100% care of them and what a good dad he is, etc., However, IF the kid had been with Brandi when it happened, LeAnn would be preaching something else altogether.

Bronze Member

Yesterday is totally forgotten now because Leann is shopping for Ed's birthday at Paper Source. What is she getting him, a calendar? Man, Leann's gifts to Eddie (and herself) is getting more and more budget.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    But LeAnn doesn't know this, so she's trying to "cover" for Eddie because it happened on his watch. She thinks people will blame him. Thus she's saying he takes 100% care of them and what a good dad he is, etc., However, IF the kid had been with Brandi when it happened, LeAnn would be preaching something else altogether.
    Had this happened while with their mother, her nutty fans would be demanding that L get custody - as if she has any sort of legal standing.

I think the point is that Brandi doesn't know what happened as she wasn't there and that would put any mother in a bad mood especially if the step mother is tweeting about hand holding.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

czb

does brandi follow leann and vice versa?

putting your personal life on FB/twitter for general consumption just doesn't make sense to me.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I think the point is that Brandi doesn't know what happened as she wasn't there and that would put any mother in a bad mood especially if the step mother is tweeting about hand holding.
    At least E was able to call B, as she isn't childish/churlish enough to block his number.

I'm sure LeAnus insisted that he block Brandi's number.
    RealisticPerson and JWL like this.
    Piss off!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    does brandi follow leann and vice versa?

putting your personal life on FB/twitter for general consumption just doesn't make sense to me.
    I don't know but I don't think they need to follow each other to know what one tweets since their account is public. I don't have twitter and I can see both accounts.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    Yesterday is totally forgotten now because Leann is shopping for Ed's birthday at Paper Source. What is she getting him, a calendar? Man, Leann's gifts to Eddie (and herself) is getting more and more budget.
    And now we see what she was getting. I can't believe she did this for a grown man! What was she thinking? Better still, what did E think when he saw it?

Zooyork likes this.

Thread Information