Page 110 of 196 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Elite Member

Okay, so she doesn't mention the child, but wants to stake her claim on E:

Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    Two days of pregnancy gossip and Leann hasn't milked the attention on any of her social media? Huh. Maybe she is pregnant. This will be epic
    Her husband has no balls so there's no way in hell is she pregnant.

I see dumb ass Brandi is posting her visitor badge with the EXACT NAME OF THE HOSPITAL she is at right now. Way to notify the stalkers where you are. God so dumb.
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; June 12th, 2015 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I see dumb ass Brandi is posting her visitor badge with the EXACT NAME OF THE HOSPITAL she is at right now. Way to notify the stalkers were you are. God so dumb.
    They just never stop. Leann is losing her mind and doesn't want anyone to think Brandi and Eddie would be alone without her, so she's insinuating to all her fans that Brandi is not with her son. She's so pyscho and insecure. I'd bet that Brandi's photo was a reply to stand up for herself, against what Leann is doing on Twitter (oversharing about a kid that's not hers, as usual). It's all supply and demand with these two. An endless cycle. It's so dumb.

Which kid is in the hospital and why? Is Leann away?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

It always bugged me how some of my friends, male and female, love hot looking guys who are douchebags...but I could totally pick up his clothes off the floor. But Leann, is she still texting him twenty times a day??
    lksmith6 likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I think Brandi posted the hospital badge because LeAnn's nutty fans were saying Brandi wasn't at the hospital, that only Eddie was. I guess the LeAnn fans don't want Eddie and Brandi to be "alone" at the hospital. I'm sure that's driving LeAnn crazy, too. What Brandi should have done was post a picture of her and Eddie on each side of the bed with the kid. Right now, it's all about LeAnn. She's suffering because she can't be there and hold her husband's hand. Her husband is suffering, too. Not the kid with the broken arm.

ETA: This from Michael K of D-Listed:
    I won’t believe that Falkor Rimes is pregnant until she gets into a bikini, writes the words “I’M KNOCKED UP” on her belly and does cartwheels in front of the paps –
    Last edited by RealisticPerson; June 12th, 2015 at 08:08 PM.
    llamamama and Zooyork like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    I think Brandi posted the hospital badge because LeAnn's nutty fans were saying Brandi wasn't at the hospital, that only Eddie was.
    Why does she give two fucks about what the fans were saying?

She should worry less about what strangers say or think, it has no bearing on anything.
    mostroop, sluce, czb and 3 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    They just never stop. Leann is losing her mind and doesn't want anyone to think Brandi and Eddie would be alone without her, so she's insinuating to all her fans that Brandi is not with her son. She's so pyscho and insecure. I'd bet that Brandi's photo was a reply to stand up for herself, against what Leann is doing on Twitter (oversharing about a kid that's not hers, as usual). It's all supply and demand with these two. An endless cycle. It's so dumb.
    Wow. I thought the pic Brandi posted of her visitor badge was strange but still she shouldn't be putting that shit on social media with all the fucking lunatics out there- LA especially. Wewe's tweet about how she needed to hold her husband's hand sounded like Ediot was the one seriously hurt. I'm guessing it's Jake that's hurt. I heard he has pins in his arm? Geez painful injury so not just a clean break. Wewe must be losing her laxatives right now since she's in the RV heading to her fake zoo with roller coasters gig. Kiki must be driving the big bus. She must need a booster seat to see above the steering wheel.
    Last edited by Sunnygirl; June 12th, 2015 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

This is why people think he's there with his dad only. L is really a nut case.

WeWeLies likes this.

^^All I read is dad, dad, dad. Wow how about the boy? So strange....I like how she's tweeting directly with that known racist fraud- Vinny aka Faux aka Fox Says-@BW Media (that stands for Buckwheat Media - nice racist name). She's the disbarred lawyer who stole a retired police officer's pension. She's a total creep that writes revenge blogs about people she doesn't like then posts all the personal and private info on her blog just to be cunt. Both Brandi and LR are guilty for talking to these fucking creepy twitter trolls - SMDH.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Yeah I have to agree, this is the kind of shit that pops up every now and then and reminds me of how crazy LeAnn is.
    It's like, geez ya' stupid cunt, how about being a decent human being for once in your life and saying something to the effect of, "He broke his arm but his mom and Eddie are at the hospital making sure they're doing everything they can for him," something sympathetic to someone besides yourself or Eddie for fucks sake.
    That poor little boy breaks his arm and she makes it all about his worthless father, giving not one condolence to his mom who has to be worried sick, btw. SMH.
    Last edited by Clubber Lang; June 13th, 2015 at 01:07 AM.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

It really must be such a surreal thing, for either of them really, to be in the hospital, doing their thing, taking care of their kids and not really saying much...and then they come out and see that the stepmom, not her kids/and she's not even there, is losing her mind on Twitter over it, rushing to get all the updates out to the public, asking for prayers, moaning like this is some terrible thing she's gone through. I...really can't even imagine. It's just bizarre.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    It really must be such a surreal thing, for either of them really, to be in the hospital, doing their thing, taking care of their kids and not really saying much...and then they come out and see that the stepmom, not her kids/and she's not even there, is losing her mind on Twitter over it, rushing to get all the updates out to the public, asking for prayers, moaning like this is some terrible thing she's gone through. I...really can't even imagine. It's just bizarre.
    It is. And to step it up a notch, to have stepmom be so worried for DAD and all she wants to do is be there and hold DAD'S hands because, you know, DAD's in pain. I cannot put myself, not even for a second, into the mind of someone who is so obsessed with creating this persona and making sure that STRANGERS! know this reality that she has created. She literally could not insert "his mom" at any point. It's so weird.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    It is. And to step it up a notch, to have stepmom be so worried for DAD and all she wants to do is be there and hold DAD'S hands because, you know, DAD's in pain. I cannot put myself, not even for a second, into the mind of someone who is so obsessed with creating this persona and making sure that STRANGERS! know this reality that she has created. She literally could not insert "his mom" at any point. It's so weird.
    It's not only weird, but she's a sick f*ck. She had to tweet tonight that the kid was home with dad and thanking everyone "for all the sweetness today." It is ALL about her, always and without fail. She is a casebook study in psychological disorders, and as she ages, she is only going to get worse. I can't wait for her to go through menopause! "Psycho killer, qu'est que c'est"
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Thread Information