Page 109 of 196 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Poor leann will have her pregnancy overshadowed by Kim Kardashian.
    If Kim is really pregnant and as huge (or bigger) than last time, she will easily overshadow entire cities.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I haven't looked at Ilana's craziness for awhile now. But I did kinda laugh at the 51/50 thing.

I've never watched Baby Daddy but might try to catch it to see how bad his acting is.

eta: Ok, I looked at her twitter. Most of them are pretty stupid but again,

the 51/50 is kinda funny. but if ilana has time to post this kind of crap, she really is pathetic. and more than a little crazy.

^ Yes, and she does them every day apparently, and most of them aren't funny. I mean if you're going to mock someone at least make it something more amusing than calling them a whore.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ Whore.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    the 51/50 is kinda funny.
    what does it mean?

This Daily Fail article cracked me up referring to Leann promoting her Christmas album (the Part One EP released last year) and her busy upcoming schedule, the concert at a theme park, her bikini line and her upcoming reality show debuting in July, Leann and Eddie. Ooops, they forgot to delete that portion from the article they pull up from last year to update with the newest exciting Leann Rhimes news.

Sun kissed LeAnn Rimes shows off bronze limbs in printed dress with a thigh-high slit as she jets out of LAX

By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 03:15 GMT, 12 June 2015 | UPDATED: 08:27 GMT, 12 June 2015

Read more: LeAnn Rimes shows off bronze limbs in dress with a thigh-high slit at LAX | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She's been busy plugging her Christmas album.

But as far as her wardrobe is concerned, LeAnn Rimes is all about summer, as she showed off a bronzed glow while arriving at Los Angeles International Airport on Thursday.

The 32-year-old singer put on a leggy display in a sleeveless black and white tie-dye midi dress featuring a daring thigh-high-slit in the front.

Bronzed babe: LeAnn Rimes showed off her tanned figure as she arrived at Los Angeles International Airport on Thursday

She created a bohemian vibe by pairing her lightweight frock with a bluish grey fringed shoulder bag and brown suede boots.

The How Do I Live hitmaker concealed her eyes with oversized shades, as her blonde locks flowed down with a slight wave.

LeAnn was on her way to Minneapolis, Minnesota for a promotional appearance for her latest album, One Christmas - Chapter 1.

'Headed to visit the OTHER "happiest place on earth"... @Target at their headquarters #christmasalbum #todayischristmas #itbegins,' the wife of Eddie Cibrian tweeted.

'In #Minneapolis town for a hiccup of a moment @Target,' she added.

LeAnn has a busy schedule ahead.

Promo: LeAnn was headed to make an appearance at the Target headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota

The Borrowed belter will be back on the road again soon as she puts her three-octave pipes to use at the Wild Adventures Theme Park in Valdosta, GA on June 13.

And after promoting bikini brands like Mikoh Swimwear and Beach Bunny Swim, it looks like she is ready to design her own collection.

'Amazing day in NYC...Dreaming up swimwear,' the country crooner tweeted to her 567K followers in late May.

'Another seed planted #greatthingsahead!'

Soaked up the sun? LeAnn appeared much more tan than when she headed to the grocery store last weekend

On July 17, she and Eddie will debut their reality TV show on VH1 aptly titled LeAnn & Eddie.

In a sneak peek, the country star and her adorably dimpled beau open up about about their taboo tryst, their desire to have children and the bedlam that was '#buttgate.'
    The star accidentally and infamously tweeted a photo of her derrier, spawning internet commotion.

'The good thing is "LeAnn Rimes’ affair" is 14th on the list now on the Google searches,' she joked in the VH1 show preview.

Elite Member

A 51/50 is the term for a psychological hold police put on the mentally unstable, someone like Ilana for example.
    llamamama likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Why is she beefy and orange?
    Kittylady and Zooyork like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Has she had more work done? Her mouth is positively Planet of the Apes in some of those pictures.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Because Orange is the new black Rollo!
    rollo, RealisticPerson and Jazzy like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Gold Member

Following that logic, is Planet of the Apes the new LeAnn?

LOVE Daily Fail's writing. "LR has a busy schedule ahead.." ha ha ha. More like- "Eddie: get that RV engine warmed up- its time to Tour!" "Dreaming up swimwear.." Now that's a statement that makes sense. It's all a dream- this swimwear. Nothing ever comes to fruition with that one.

Aww the 70's Planet of The Apes. I had those action figures. The orange/orangutan leader was my favorite.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

So one of the boys broke his arm and she is out of town while both Eddie and Brandi are at the hospital together with their children. I wonder how she hasn't caught the first flight back to put herself right in the middle of everything. I can definitely see her keeping Ed on the phone the entire time so she knows what he's doing and that he's not talking to Brandi.

Bronze Member

Oh don't worry. She'll be supporting her husband through the phone ALL.FUCKING.DAY. And I'm pretty sure Darrell or somebody close to Leann is there to check up on Ed--I mean, "the little man." I can already imagine it.

Looks like she had too much Botox above her lip. She can't smile. Wonder if that affects her singing.

Thread Information