Page 107 of 196 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

I still think Eddie has had the snip, also I don't think horse face would be able to not tweet her "news"
    She would try to break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by RealisticPerson View Post
    Ha ha...that pregnancy rumor that LeAnn released. She really is desperate for attention. Now all the gossip blogs will be reporting it so she can deny it, and tweet about it.

Since Rumer Willis, Nikki Reed, and Britney Snow (who have nothing to do with country music) are at the CMT awards, why is LeAnn not invited? I mean LeAnn WAS at one time a country singer.
    RP I noticed that too. Rumer Willis at a Country Awards show? What does she have to do with the country scene let alone music? These awards shows have become a haven of thirsty celebs who show up just to get photographed. I saw the funniest explanation on twitter as to why Wewe didn't attend the CMT's this year- "she's too busy revving up the RV for her parking lot tour to attend the CMT's....
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    RP I noticed that too. Rumer Willis at a Country Awards show? What does she have to do with the country scene let alone music? These awards shows have become a haven of thirsty celebs who show up just to get photographed. I saw the funniest explanation on twitter as to why Wewe didn't attend the CMT's this year- "she's too busy revving up the RV for her parking lot tour to attend the CMT's....
    What's funnier is that LeAnn can't even bring herself to tweet a denial to the pregnancy rumor or to comment on any of the stars or awards being handed out at the CMT. Carrie Underwood rocked her look tonight, and the performances aren't bad (in my non-country-music-fan opinion). She could at least weigh in with a kind or congratulatory comment. But noooooo.... she is seething with jealousy and bitterness, I bet.

Just a day or so ago, she tweeted that she was learning another Billy Joel song that she will be performing in New York soon. It got a whopping 8 retweets and 58 favorites. Quite the fan base there, Lele!
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

I hate country music. Except HWJ.
    spinmonkey likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by huntsy_2000 View Post
    I still think Eddie has had the snip, also I don't think horse face would be able to not tweet her "news"

That's what will make it extra funny when LeAnn does magically end up pregnant. Eddie's going to be secretly wondering if one broke free or LeAnn cheated, knowing full well he can never ask because he's been lying to her about the vasectomy for years.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

I doubt that he's lied to her about it. And it's reversible, if they decide to spawn.
    I wouldn't be at all surprised, if having the snip is just an excuse he's used with his waitresses to ride bareback. And that's possibly how the rumour got started.

Gold Member

IF I recall correctly, Eddiot told that Scheanna chick he was snipped-whether it's true, well that's another story. The reason I think it's the usual Wewe bull crap is she would have to stop her psoriasis meds and stay off them during pregnancy. And no way I see this pathologically vain trick doing that.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    I doubt that he's lied to her about it. And it's reversible, if they decide to spawn.
    I wouldn't be at all surprised, if having the snip is just an excuse he's used with his waitresses to ride bareback. And that's possibly how the rumour got started.
    Between his age and a vasectomy reversal, which means he won't have the same level of fertility, they might have to try ivf and might need it if he isn't snipped. There are numerous studies showing men are less fertile by 40 and there's a rapid decline after and a higher risk for miscarriage the older he is, especially after 35. A large study of young women with men in their 40s found half still weren't pregnant a year later. The "forever fertile" thing is a myth. Their child would also be at a much higher risk for Down Syndrome, epilepsy, blood disorders, mental retardation, Autism Spectrum Disorder,etc because his sperm is basically past it's sell by date. A lot of sperm banks won't even take sperm from men over 34.

Shit. Do I need to find a graphic for old sperm now?

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I could watch this all day. Now I want to see if I have flowers blooming like this in my vagina.

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by huntsy_2000 View Post
    It's till possible even if Eddie has had the chop. Aside from reversals there's also a technique that involves putting a fine needle into the pipework and sucking the little buggers out so if she was desperate enough and they needed the money from tabloids/possibly another shot at a reality show enough then I think Eddie would go for it. He likes his comforts too much to start trying to earn his own keep again.

Sluce that gif is AWESOME! Bloke was only telling me yesterday about all the cool sperm shaped goodies the staff in fertility labs get from sales reps and how they were all meanies who wouldn't let him have a pen with tiny plastic floating sperm in it. They even have sperm shaped post-its!
    sluce likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

There's little point in speculating about whether or not she is pregnant. The second she gets a positive pregnancy test, there will be tweets galore about all-day long morning sickness, pelvic instabiity, preeclampsia - all of which requires doctor ordered bedrest, or alternatively a beach holiday. As an added bonus, she can blame all her mean tweets on hormones.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    It's till possible even if Eddie has had the chop. Aside from reversals there's also a technique that involves putting a fine needle into the pipework and sucking the little buggers out so if she was desperate enough and they needed the money from tabloids/possibly another shot at a reality show enough then I think Eddie would go for it. He likes his comforts too much to start trying to earn his own keep again.
    That's what I think they'd do. Not bother with the reversal because they often don't work.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Another report about the miracle child having a miracle child. This blog claims to have its own source and is not just relaying the Star Magazine story.

LeAnn Rimes is PREGNANT! AND THE FATHER IS.... | Naughty Gossip

LeAnn Rimes is PREGNANT!
    GET READY PEOPLE

June 11, 2015
    posted by Naughty Adam

Well, this is some news! After trying for years to conceive a child with Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes is reportedly pregnant with her FIRST child!

A source tells NAUGHTY GOSSIP, “It’s been a really tough tow for LeAnn and Eddie, they have been trying for years to have a child together with little luck. LeAnn found out just weeks ago that she’s expecting, and couldn’t be happier! She and Eddie are going to wait to find out the gender for now, though that was more LeAnn’s decision and Eddie wants to know so he can prepare!”

BLESS and GET READY!

LeAnn Rimes is PREGNANT! AND THE FATHER IS.... | Naughty Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    A source tells NAUGHTY GOSSIP, “It’s been a really tough tow for LeAnn and Eddie,
    I've never heard the expression "tough tow". If I were Leann, I'd probably know who the source was just by that expression.
    RealisticPerson likes this.

Thread Information