Page 104 of 196 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Parents have the right to post pics of their own kids on social media as they wish. I just don't think it's right for people to post other peoples kids online without the parent's consent. This has been the mantra that Wewe refuses to get thru her thick skull. Not your kids=DO NOT post their pics online. I don't think this concept is so difficult to understand she just refuses to acknowledge it. But, but, Brandi post pics of the boys online so that means LR can too. Brandi can and does put pics of the boys on social media but they are her boys. Do I think it's right? No but just like in LR's situation they are not my kids so I have no say. One day if Wewe has kids of her own she will finally get what everyone is talking about.
    What is it that LeAnn is refusing to get through her thick skull, that the crotch that beareth the fruit gets to be arbitrary and have her whims catered to? I don't think that it's a matter of if Brandi does it, LeAnn can too, rather it's that Eddie is Mason and Jake's father, he is married to LeAnn and if he is OK with it, or is even encouraging it, that is why it is allowed. I can see Brandi stepping in and overruling pictures of her sons being posted on social media if she has issues with their privacy or safety but obviously that is not the case since she also posts her sons' pictures on social media.
    Last edited by dougie; June 8th, 2015 at 06:38 AM.
    sluce, garysgirl1999 and Flygirl like this.

^^I don't know, for me it is pretty simple: don't post pics of other peoples children online. Brandi posts pics, which I don't agree with and wouldn't do, but at least they're her kids. And yes obviously Eddie allows it, even after Brandi apparently asked LeAnn to stop. To make peace he could've asked L to stop, but God forbid any of the losers in this triangle try to make things easier.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ They are not "other people's children," they are her husband's sons and spend half their time living in their house. In the long run I don't think that things are made easier if one party gets to make "do as I say and not as I do" demands.
    Flygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    ^ They are not "other people's children," they are her husband's sons and spend half their time living in their house. In the long run I don't think that things are made easier if one party gets to make "do as I say and not as I do" demands.
    Well they're not her children, so technically they are "other people's children". And I'll never think it's okay for a person to post pictures of others' kids. Or even for parents to put pics of their own kids online, but that's just me.
    ETA: And I'm not trying to dismiss the role of a stepparent, as many have stepparents that are more like a parent to them then their biological parents.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

They aren't her kids.

They ARE her stepkids, and her husband, their father, supports her relationship with them. Their mother says they love Leann. There is no doubt that Leann crosses lines, and is a total nutter in other areas of her life, but she does seem to love these boys and enjoy spending time with them. As they grow up, and look at the social of all 3 parents, they are most likely to be embarrassed by Brandi's actions.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Well they're not her children, so technically they are "other people's children". And I'll never think it's okay for a person to post pictures of others' kids. Or even for parents to put pics of their own kids online, but that's just me.
    ETA: And I'm not trying to dismiss the role of a stepparent, as many have stepparents that are more like a parent to them then their biological parents.
    Bingo. This isn't a Brandi vs Leann or bio mom vs step-parent. It's the concept of people respecting others and not posting pics of other peoples kids online. I am guilty of doing this too but I'm making a point to now understand this common courtesy. The elementary school my daughter attends has a policy - do not post pics of students from school functions online without consent of parents. Even if I took a pic with my daughter, her classmate and another child who happens to be my sister-in-law's kid, technically I would still we need consent from both parents including sister-in-law. If Ediot was posting the pics of the boys then that's fine. But we know how involved Ediot is on social media I think he posted his last tweet in 2012.
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

You are missing a HUGE point. Leann is a parent to these boys, AND she does have the permission of their biological parent too. Be realistic and try to see beyond your hate of Leann. How many step-parents do you know in real life who share photos of their stepkids at family outings. Every one I know does. If they excluded the kids people would bitch and accuse them of not welcoming the kids of their partner. The most healthy step families are those where the kids feel loved by all the parents in their lives.
    SHELLEE and garysgirl1999 like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Yeah, I reluctantly have to agree with you, Sluce, except, and it's a big exception, for the hashtag idiocy.

Honestly, these three are all such narcissitic morons. My three kids, all young adults, just spent almost three weeks on a road trip with their father and his partner. He tried, but is still brilliant and somewhat tolerable when sober, but a drunken Neandrethal the other 60% of the time. Thank God his partner is tiny, lovely, has the patience of Job, a spine of steel, and an almost archaic sense of propriety. This trip her word was 'disgraceful' accompanied a smart rap of the fan she carries with style and aplomb. (Used on dad, not kids,lol). She encouraged their father to take tons of photos - none of which she posted on media. She did, however insist he send me copies.

They've been together for almost 15 years, so my kids were pretty young when it all started. I don't think we would have ever chosen each other as besties, but we do respect both each other and all relationships within the family unit. I'm truly blessed, aren't i.
    sluce and firebrat1229 like this.

I hate having to stick up for Leanne but JFC she is doing nothing wrong by posting their pictures. People just can't see beyond the hate.
    sluce and garysgirl1999 like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

My last statement was pretty clear- a general statement about etiquette when posting pictures of kids on social media. I am guilty of it in the past so I am doing my best now to be careful in the future. It was an opinion only and not fueled by hatred of anyone. Anyways, my hate calendar is full this month- no room to add Le-Le and Co. I reserved all my hate this quarter for my shit boss and my idiotic neighbor who has blasts his karaoke parties on Sunday nights at 9 p.m.
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Brandi asked Leann not to post pics of her kids online a long time ago. The kids were much younger and their new step mum was disrespectfully over stepping boundaries early in the relationship. Now The boys are older and social media savvy themselves. Brandi posts pics of them regularly and seems to have no problem with Leann doing so. It seems they have all moved on.
    JWL likes this.

That's the thing, they have moved on, others apparently have not. Nothing else going on in this triumvirate so what else is there to bitch about?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    That's the thing, they have moved on, others apparently have not. Nothing else going on in this triumvirate so what else is there to bitch about?
    Leanns wasted talent, crappy work ethic, annoying chalk talk. Or maybe her very, very toned pins? Her birthday week celebrations should bring some new cringe worthy behaviour. We can look forward to that.

Bronze Member

I think any kind, loving, and gracious step-parent would/should NOT do something a child's mother or father asked them not to. Brandi is the boys' mother, and she asked LeAnn to not post their pictures on social media. Whether it is because LeAnn was using her boys as props to brag about her borrowed family at a time when Brandi was devastated, or the fact that LeAnn has crazy ass fans, it was something Brandi asked LeAnn not to do. I think each parent (in good standing--not talking about some biological parents who abandon or abuse) gets veto rights in regards to their kids. I don't it's cool to go against a Mom or Dad's wishes when it comes to their kid. And if Brandi remarries, and her new husband started posting a ton of pictures of "his boys" or used them to market his business, I think it'd be wholly appropriate for Ed to veto his sons' images being shared like that (as he did in regards to RHOBH). If the hypothetical step dad was a good person, he'd respect that. It's just common decency.

Thread Information