Page 102 of 196 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Let me see.....it's been a few days since I've checked out Wewe's twitter. They had B.B. King's funeral so I'm guessing she tweeted what close personal friends they were ever since they sang that duet together....I'm also guessing she's been desperate to ride the Jenner-Caitlyn Train by @'ing Caitlyn tweets of support in hopes they make the cut for the celebrity tweet montage they show on Extra or Access Hollywood. Busy busy gal. What's next- more Xmas yodeling?
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

I am prepared for the "boo hiss" that will follow. But LeAnn, unless she leaves Eddie or is impregnated by surrogate sperm, will never be pregnant. Just a fact folks.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Bronze Member

I was surprised when I couldn't find the thread. I thought that it had finally done the impossible and moved to the SECOND page. Gasp! But it was just a few threads down which shows Leann has become so boring and such a nonentity that even we have nothing to say about her. I wonder if she's happy that people aren't talking shit about her every move or worried that even the people who hate her, which, lets be honest, are the ones keeping her relevant, are bored with her. I guess we'll see in a couple days when she either stays silent or does some bullshit to get people riling.

Sorry for bumping the thread. Commence with the silence!

No, Leann, you will just continue to look like a horse (or maybe like Ed rode a horse)

LeAnn Rimes Cibrian ‏@leannrimes 6h6 hours ago OMG I think I'll soon be walking like I road a horse for hrs. I put the #work in #workout today!
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Happy Friday! Did someone forgot to post a special Wewe creepy cake yesterday in honor of Shitfire's 2 year anniversary? How tragic!!! Don't fret. Wewe made sure to remind everyone Thursday was the 2 year anniversary she released an album about her TRUTH - ya know that shit album detailing her betrayal of her husband and the infidelity??! Absolutely something I'd want to celebrate every year...
    Look at her delusional tweet....so full of it. My truth....ha ha ha ha. Only the beginning??? Of what? Continued road-side cafe concerts and barefoot parking lot tours?

Happy Donut Day GR peeps!

Thx 2 all who have been through this incredible 20 year journey with me 2 years ago #spitfire #onlythebeginning #tbtyoutu.be/awHF3j8JnSc

@leannrimes
    Spitfire is one of my favourite albums. It's honest, ugly & beautiful, something female singers tend to shy away from. Bravo Le!

@leannrimes
     Not a lot of women in the public eye are willing to be this honest about themselves or their failings. For
    obvious reasons 

706 AM - 5 Jun 2015
    @EmilyAlgar true! I get lied about all the time and it's WAY worse than my truth. Guess there's an upside to that being lied about 
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

there is just something about this chick. on my twitter when people say stuff to me, i don't ever answer making it all about myself. if i recieve a compliment or statement on something i've said, i always compliment them back, or just say something general... like if someone said to me 'not a lot of women in the public eye are willing to be this honest about their failings....blah blah', i'd write back 'i think that we, as women are blah blah blah'... not this me me me nonsense.

it's so self absorbed and when i come across people in real life who make the subject of every comment about themselves i cringe for them. then i fantasize about sewing their mouths shut.

i often wonder why i'm so drawn to this thread. i guess part of me is waiting for a big eddie cheating scandal and leann pink wigging it (schadenfraude), the other part of me finds it mildly amusing to know this person is so has been, yet clings to whatever fame she has left by being a fricking irritating, self centred, airport/soccer game paparazzi calling d lister who is so delusional she thinks she's 'all that'. what a martyr and trooper she is!!!
    lindsaywhit, Beeyotch, JWL and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    it's so self absorbed and when i come across people in real life who make the subject of every comment about themselves i cringe for them.
    I do that.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I do that.
    So do I . Mostly because it's how I relate to others. If my best friend is talking about the shitty thing her boyfriend did, I sometimes bring up the shitty thing my husband does that is similar. So we could relate about how our significant others do shitty things. And at the same time, show her that she's not alone. But I'm actually opposite the "complimentary" thing. First, I hate getting compliments because it brings attention to myself and because I feel "obligated" to throw a compliment back that would be insincere. I'm basically antisocial and weird as fuck. But I'm nowhere near as narcissistic as Leann.

ETA. Well, I went on her instagram page and sure enough she has been more active since my post yesterday *predictable* and she posted a picture of Ed and Jake with a "mini me" comment which I've seen a few times now. But, I don't think I've ever seen her post a "mini me" picture of Mason and Ed. Or maybe I don't read her #s to really see. Has anyone noticed that?
    Last edited by GoldenGirlie; June 5th, 2015 at 06:28 PM.
    Gossiplover, Sonia and Zooyork like this.

^Because Mason is a mini-Brandi.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Oh, for goodness sake! LeAnn posts a picture of Jake and his best friend on her Instagram and then hash-tags it #sslove. Go to her Instagram page and click on the #sslove and see what pops up. Now these two little boys are forever posted on a site that has half-naked men on it. Does LeAnn ever *think* before she does something?

Update: She removed the #sslove after a commenter told her it was linking to something inappropriate on Instagram. LeAnn is still, IMO, a dumbass.
    Last edited by puravidacostarica; June 6th, 2015 at 12:50 AM.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Um,... no. We have thousands of posts in evidence.
    Helena Handbasket likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGirlie View Post
    So do I . Mostly because it's how I relate to others. If my best friend is talking about the shitty thing her boyfriend did, I sometimes bring up the shitty thing my husband does that is similar. So we could relate about how our significant others do shitty things. And at the same time, show her that she's not alone. But I'm actually opposite the "complimentary" thing. First, I hate getting compliments because it brings attention to myself and because I feel "obligated" to throw a compliment back that would be insincere. I'm basically antisocial and weird as fuck. But I'm nowhere near as narcissistic as Leann.
    i think we all do that when it comes to relating with people. but we're talking leann levels here, like making it about her when someone dies etc. you guys show empathy.
    firebrat1229 likes this.

Didn't Brandi ask her to stop posting pics of the kids on Instagram? Don't they get enough lenses shoved in their faces? Stop it!
    Sonia and Gossiplover like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    ^Because Mason is a mini-Brandi.
    And particularly, Brandi's father. Mason, especially, but both boys basically only share the skin tone and dimples with Eddie...they are identical to Brandi's dad. Must drive Leann crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by puravidacostarica View Post
    Oh, for goodness sake! LeAnn posts a picture of Jake and his best friend on her Instagram and then hash-tags it #sslove. Go to her Instagram page and click on the #sslove and see what pops up. Now these two little boys are forever posted on a site that has half-naked men on it. Does LeAnn ever *think* before she does something?

Update: She removed the #sslove after a commenter told her it was linking to something inappropriate on Instagram. LeAnn is still, IMO, a dumbass.
    Wonder if the parents of the friend consented to her posting a pic of their child on social media?
    Gossip Junkie likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information