Page 100 of 196 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2935
Like Tree6361Likes

Thread: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian: the continuing fat saga

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    well, now i know why they don't call her Grammar Girl.
    i say potato
    you say potato

we spell tomato
    she spells TOMATOE

eta: just poking fun at you foot girl. i think it's really cool ur here reading this, did leann send you to snoop? you should chime in, cuz we're much cooler and would totally think you were the shiz, you would be OUR VERY OWN celebrity by association!! come on you know you waaaaannaaaa ....

Sunnygirl and needmeds like this.

Bronze Member

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving!
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by annabel View Post
    This thread is the gift that keeps on giving!
    Like herpes.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Gold Member

She showed up on Celebitchy or one of the other sites as well. I keep waiting for Duncan Hines to show up.

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Can we please talk about LeAnn posting a video of her personal sitdown and dinner with Maya Angelou?? First, for God sake, who in the hell records a private meeting/dinner with Maya Angelou? LeAnn now says that the interview might be released someday (a LeAnn post-mortem about how great she is?)

We're looking at YOU, Barrell....you probably recorded it solely to enable LeAnn to claim that someday that someone, somewhere, somehow, thought she was a "wonder".

Second, it was posted one hour after Brandi posted about a possible acting job and after posting pictures of her bowling with Cameron Diaz years ago. LeAnn's one-upmanship knows no bounds. I can just hear her 13-year-old brain at work: "Kiki, did you see what Brandi posted for throwback Thursday? Ha! I'm going to post my taped dinner with Maya Angelou talking about how fabulous I am!"

Lastly, notice the snippet she decides to release to the public? Not the one with her saying how wonderful Maya is and how she might have influenced her life. Oh, no, no, no, no, the sick narcissist that is Margaret Rimes, who actually deep down LOATHES herself and knows in her heart that every nasty comment made about her on the Internet is true to the bone, has to post the little snippet of Maya saying something obligatorily nice to LeAnn. Sick psycho, and LeAnn will never ever recover from her personality disorder. She will go to the grave thinking that she is all that, and we will all continue to laugh at her each step of the way.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

She caught alot of shit from other twatters for her Maya comment:

. @leannrimes THIS is "God on on a Stick" you irreverent, idiotic imbecile!
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More

• RETWEETS2
    • FAVORITES19

5:47 AM - 29 May 2015

Zooyork likes this.

As much as I dislike this narcissistic horse, why are they attacking her for saying "god on a stick"? Not everybody is a Jeebus groupie, although I know she professes to be a christian when it suits her. People need to get a grip. If blasphemy online was so heinous, the internet would be dead.
    sluce likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    As much as I dislike this narcissistic horse, why are they attacking her for saying "god on a stick"? Not everybody is a Jeebus groupie, although I know she professes to be a christian when it suits her. People need to get a grip. If blasphemy online was so heinous, the internet would be dead.

i've never heard the expression 'god on a stick'. i've heard 'sex on a stick'. if she's substituting 'god' for 'sex' to sound cute, then it failed big time. that's the only thing i can imagine would cause people to laugh at her. of course others are just throwing in the religious angle to further how goofy it is, and kinda how disrespectful it is to use that term for maya and god... lol.

that is one of the worst things she's ever said, she is truly a horrible, horrible person.
    It's this kind of outrage I'm talking about. Calling her an attention whore etc is perfectly valid but I don't think that's what they mean.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

According to Urban Dictionary, you call someone God on a stick when you don't want to be blasphemous and call them God. People are being stupid to jump on it, and that's probably why Leann did it. She's being a narcissistic jerk by showing someone who is God on a stick said nice things about her, but she's also playing her haters.

^^ I think you're giving her too much credit. She just said something stupid, as usual.
    PecanPie, firebrat1229 and Zooyork like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm so sorry, but I just want to rescue fuck Eddie and steal him away from her redneck pig face. #thestruggleisreal #rhymeswithshit
    Sunnygirl likes this.

^^ I'm pissed my shit iPad won't let me copy and paste instagram pics but Wewe posted the BEST one last night of Eduardo blowing up a giant pizza slice floatie. I don't know what pic is weirder to me- footgirl's close-up pic of her big toe or a snap of Ed giving a slice a pizza a BJ.
    Heidi Ho and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Shiver me timbers!
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

That old whore.

Thread Information