Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Leah Remini's daughter rules the house - still on the bottle at age 4

I'm a parent, and this just seems off the charts. My daughter was out of diapers at about 3 years, 8 months, which we thought was kind of late. The great part is that, almost two years later, she has only had one "accident" during that time. My son was out of them even earlier. Anyway, the second part is the bottle feeding. We felt a little guilty giving our kids a bottle in the middle of the night until they were three. The principle concern is "bottle mouth" or rotting teeth. We would actually brush our children's teeth after the midnight bottle. As a result, no cavities. And it was just one bottle. To give a child six bottles throughout the night is crazy. That means the child is waking up for the bottle every 1.5 hours. Besides the calories and the potential tooth problem, it also means the child is getting terrible sleep, and that she would have to have diapers because there is no way to learn bladder control when you have that much fluid in you. Amazing.

A*O

And if the kid is being raised as a Co$bot she will be homeschooled by Xenu's mind police and so she'll turn out totally normal right?

What I don't understand is how come most of us here just know this stuff, even if you haven't had kids it's pretty obvious. Are celebutards really this DUMB? Serious question.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Elite Member

Both my kids were off the bottle by age 1. At 11 months I started giving them a sippy cup here and there and they completely transitioned by their first birthdays.

My son was completely potty trained right before he turned 3 - no night wetting or anything. My daughter just turned 3 and she is just now starting to "get it" - she has peed but not pooped in the potty yet. My son just got it right away but I've been trying with my daughter off and on for a while. But the doctor told me it's not a concern until 3 1/2. I thought 3 was kind of late to learn but I hear a lot of parents say that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    What I don't understand is how come most of us here just know this stuff, even if you haven't had kids it's pretty obvious. Are celebutards really this DUMB? Serious question.
    Celebs just take the easy way out and they rarely take care of their own kid anyway, so really it's the nanny getting embarrassed by the 100 pound 4 year old taking a bottle and shitting herself in public. And it's easier not to have to hear the kid cry too.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

My wife just read somewhere that 25% of U.S. children have not been fully potty trained by the age of 4.

why is she sharing this with the world? way to set a kid up to be humiliated for life
    theadventuresofmee.blogspot.com my beauty blog

Different kids potty train and get off the bottle at different times. As a parent, I'm not so judgemental anymore. The real problem here is a mom that, apparently, is unable to tell her child "no." My guess is that kid has no boundries at all. If simply crying means her mother caves, she'll get what she wants every time.

Kids need rules, they need boundries and they need parents who provide that for them. I'll never understand parents who think it's easier to give in than to just teach their kids right from wrong at the get go.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

This is fucking bullshit. I may have been insane in my infant rearing but my son never even saw a pacifier until he went to school and another child had one and bottles??? They were used only when necessary; I used a sippy cup for fluids but not as a comfort and even that didn't last long once he understood how to sip from a cup... I just hovered and made sure liquids didn't go everywhere. Also, he's completely potty trained.
    They are doing their child a great disservice... alot of good her silent birth did. This is so fucked up; where is super nanny??? She would totally fucking hit the roof.
    This is so wrong; forget the bottle or potty training those things are just symptomatic of lazy parenting.
    I understand not wanting your child to cry but eventually it is the parents' lack of strength and dedication to raising a child.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

i have never seen a rush about getting a child out of diapers early. both of mine were out right around 3, and never had an accident, ever. the bottle, now was different. my son was almost 3, and that was my laziness, and being he was my first born, i just didnt know better. so when my daughter was almost 1, i just conveniently lost the bottle, and she took to a sippy cup no problem.

my sister in law, gave her child a bottle at nite ALL The time up until she was 4. she ended up with rotting teeth, she had to have so many pulled, it was horrific. it usually is lazy parenting.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

A*O

I have a feeling this has a lot to do with the Co$ way of raising kids. As far as I know the child rules and whatever it wants it gets. Suri Hartnett is being raised the same way. She is the centre of the universe and adults just orbit around her in adoration.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Gold Member

"Leah also doesn't think you should judge her ass."

What the fuck does she expect? People will say everything's great and thanks for sharing, Leah? She pimped out her kid's birth for TV so I guess it makes perfect sense to her to share the kid's bedwetting and bottle habits

This fucking nutjob is raising a future nightmare of an entitlement monster. I'll bet she's quite a little asshole already when she doesn't get her way.

Oh yeah, and I agree with the future fatass with rotten teeth predicition. But I guess her mom will just throw money at those problems to get them fixed. Still, she's being irresponsible as fuck. Tooth decay can lead to infection that spreads way beyond the mouth.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

The CO$ also believe that a mixture of barley water, corn syrup, and milk is a good thing to feed your kids.

Look what happened to the Travolta boy. Just sayin... CO$ freaks don't know a GODDAMNED thing about raising kids the right way.

that kid is an ugly BRAT!

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I have a feeling this has a lot to do with the Co$ way of raising kids. As far as I know the child rules and whatever it wants it gets. Suri Hartnett is being raised the same way. She is the centre of the universe and adults just orbit around her in adoration.
    Suri Hartnett

She's got some major oral thing going on. Her next bottle might be Absolut.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information