Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Leah Remini's daughter rules the house - still on the bottle at age 4

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    After reading those excerpts, she's officially a bad parent. I'd like to know what is in those bottles. Milk? Juice? Frappuccino's or that barley sugar water crap? She's got a good sugar addiction going. I'm surprised she goes to sleep at all.
    On RR they said the bottles are full of water.. cause another of Leah's big fears are her kid will have rotten teeth so she switched her off of milk.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Yea, she mentioned in the interview that they have had sex in the living room or something like that, but I find the idea that they haven't done it in their bed in 4 years shocking.

I also was disgusted with her casually admitting that her child wets THEIR bed and they just "have towels laid out" that they "roll back" when an accident occurs. I also failed to include the quote where she said, "it's just water," like the spawn urinating all over her bed in the night doesn't bother her.
    No Leah, it's not water. It's urine. Don't think there's a difference? Next time you're thirsty, why not help yourself to a big old glass of urine?

Hit By Ban Bus!

CPS needs to pay her a call. It is slothful and neglectful not to potty train your child by the age of 4. What else is she neglecting? The childs proper nutrition, for one thing. No telling what else.

I think this was Leah's feeble attempt to counter some of the rising chorus of suspicions over the child-rearing practices of CO$. There's been a lot of talk about how they treat the kids like adults, how they don't get age appropriate play, nurturing, and affection. She's saying "see! we spoil our children, we're not bad parents!"

She's so brain-washed she doesn't realize how bad it all sounds.

Leah Remini is not a mother. I don't know what the hell she is, but she's not a mother. She's spoiled her child, but what a surprise....she's a spoiled celeb herself.

This makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    No Leah, it's not water. It's urine. Don't think there's a difference? Next time you're thirsty, why not help yourself to a big old glass of urine?
    Good point!
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post

Hell, while she's at it, she can reach in the toilet and help herself to a custom made Snickers bar.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPS needs to pay her a call. It is slothful and neglectful not to potty train your child by the age of 4
    It's that way in some countries but not others. I know of a number of people in Scandinavia who had five year olds who weren't potty trained.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

And she wets the bed?
    Leah: Of course! She does wear a diaper. We have these huge towels and we just lay two or three down. Then when she wets the bed we roll the towel back.
    That is just disgusting.

I don't know whether it's necessary for CPS to pay a visit, but someone should. If it weren't for the fact Leah Remini had money, she'd be no better than that bogan trash family everyone knows. What a dysfunctional household.
    ssabmud

My question is that Leah is supposed to be in the higher OT levels, which means she can 'control matter with her mind'. So can't she just stop the kid from peeing?

Oh, yeah, right, she's a delusional nitwit. Carry on.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

This is utterly disgusting. I read this entire thread, and I am apalled by this woman.

This isn't a mother. My God!

I wasn't potty trained until I was almost 4 (much to my parents dismay), but one day I was wearing diapers, the next I was using the normal shitter.....I was an odd little kid, walking at 9 months old and not beginning to talk until I was 3.
    Although to my credit I stopped using bottles at around a year old.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

What's going to happen if this little girl can't wipe her own ass at 10? I guess they'll make the nanny do it for her.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Silver Member

Oh great, that kids going to grow into a spoilt, histrionic narcissist that'll put Paris Hilton to shame.

Well, some therapist is going to get very rich indeed off the back of this brat's future mummy issues.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    I wasn't potty trained until I was almost 4 (much to my parents dismay), but one day I was wearing diapers, the next I was using the normal shitter.....I was an odd little kid, walking at 9 months old and not beginning to talk until I was 3.
    Although to my credit I stopped using bottles at around a year old.

^ Sounds like my son... walked at 8 months and one week, didn't talk till he was 3 1/2 years-old, and *magically* became potty trained overnight with no accidents at age 4.

Everyone says my son is weird too, but it just goes to show you that everyone is different and not all the same rules apply. But it doesn't even sound like Leah is listening to anyone or trying to change her daughter's behavior by changing HER OWN behavior in regards to her daughte
    r.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information