Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree390Likes

Thread: Leah Remini writes Scientology tell-all

I continue to be confounded how this criminal enterprise gets away with all their crap. SMH.

Co$bots need a new PR person because the shit they spew is so dodgy and over the top. Keep it simple losers.

If Shelly Miscavige is alive & well, you would think that her husband & the "church" would provide real proof, if for no other Reason than to stop all the speculation. But they don't. And it's because she's not alive or well!
    kasippu and darksithbunny like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Co$bots need a new PR person because the shit they spew is so dodgy and over the top. Keep it simple losers.
    Speaking of which - anybody have any news about Tommy Davis? Anne Archer's son who was the chief PR shill. Then he went on sabbatical to Texas or New Mexico or someplace. Not a peep out of him for years.

Ugh, poor shelly, that article gave me chills.
    ChloroformCasey likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

maybe they should write Obama....what does he have to lose? If Kelly Rutherford can do it.....

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post
    Speaking of which - anybody have any news about Tommy Davis? Anne Archer's son who was the chief PR shill. Then he went on sabbatical to Texas or New Mexico or someplace. Not a peep out of him for years.
    He's around. Alive anyway. He was subpoenaed and deposed in a CoS related case last year, and he was photographed with James Packer's ex wife in LA this year.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ Didn't he get out of $cientology too? I can't remember whether he "routed out" or blew but I'm sure I heard he'd left.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post
    I continue to be confounded how this criminal enterprise gets away with all their crap. SMH.
    Because they know where the bodies are buried, figuratively and possibly literally. The information that they leech from members during auditing won't just be about them, it'll be about everyone they know, $cilon or not, and they won't hesitate to use it. And remember, some of their big names moves in very powerful circles...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

How is Shelly's mother being shot five times a suicide?
    ?
    Nevan and ChloroformCasey like this.

CO$ or not, I don't understand how an autopsy and investigation can show the cause of death for Flo Barnett as being suicide. Did she shoot herself with a machine gun or something? Fucking ridiculous.

I got the book last night, but wasn't able to start reading it.

snoopqueen likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Probably lobotomized somewhere.

I think Nicole Kidman taking that role in the crappy remake of The Stepford Wives was a way to get a dig in at the CO$.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I finished the book. Does TommyGirl ever get it in the chops. And Midget Miscavige comes across as a brutal psychotic.

Elite Member

Katie Holmes ‘humiliating’ Tom Cruise

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/katie-holmes-%E2%80%98humiliating%E2%80%99-tom-cruise/ar-CC584q

Radar Online
    Radar Staff 1 day ago

(© AP Photo/Evan Agostini) Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes at the 2012 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood.

Katie Holmes recently apologized to Leah Remini for how she treated her in the past, but the actress may soon have to grovel to Tom Cruise, too!

As RadarOnline.com reported, Holmes recently reached out to her fellow former Scientologist to ask for her forgiveness.

“I regret having upset Leah in the past and wish her only the best in the future,” she said in a statement.

Now, Holmes ex-husband is furious over the public apology, reports In Touch. “It speaks volumes,” a source tells the magazine. “That one sentence makes it clear how regretful and remorseful Katie feels about her time with Tom and Scientology.”

“Katie is clearly getting back at Tom,” the Scientology insider said. “This is the most aggressive she’s been since she blindsided him with divorce papers three years ago. She’s humiliating Tom again.”

“Tom is furious with Katie because he knows, and the church knows, that she has a nondisclosure agreement,” continued the Scientology insider. “Katie agreed not to spill any secrets.”

The apology comes on the heels of the revelation in Remini’s new book Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology that Holmes had written a damaging “Knowledge Report” tattling to Scientologists about Remini and her supposed actions after her 2006 wedding to Cruise in Rome.

“I was dismayed at the behavior of Leah Remini during the events leading up to our wedding and our wedding,” wrote Katie. “The behavior as a guest, a friend, was very upsetting.”

Scientologists dismissed Remini’s claims as untrue, accusing her of “pathetically exploiting her former religion” and the church insisted they expelled her first.

^^Yeah, acknowledging that you may have hurt someone's feelings doesn't violate a non-disclosure. Nice try, Tommygirl.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information