Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: Leah Remini leaves Scientology after asking about David Miscavige’s wife

*Rubs hands* I don't think Scientology is going to last through the next decade. It is already crumbling with high profile celebs defecting. But I can see Tommy Boy and Kirsty Alley hanging in there with the tips of their nails due to their delusions.

Perhaps the COS is stuck on this one since she has layers of family behind her and maybe a few in Hollywood backing her. She can probably afford protective 24 hour security for a while as well, but i'm sure she is scared....testing her brakes, wiretap concerns, a random GPS stuck on her car, and at the core of it, building a new circle of those she can trust. Happy to see she seems to have a strong marriage and most importantly, a strong mindset, heart and determined spirit about her. I'm thinking this has been in the works for a while....maybe while they put her in seclusion.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    I know!!! I can't wait till the book comes out and Remini does the publicity tour.
    Me too, I would totally stand in line to get a look autographed. I'm reading Going Clear by Lawrence Wright right now, it's really interesting, I'm totally fascinated by this cult.
    spiderpig likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post
    Me too, I would totally stand in line to get a look autographed. I'm reading Going Clear by Lawrence Wright right now, it's really interesting, I'm totally fascinated by this cult.
    You said it. The Wright book reads like a kind of sci-fi/Body Snatchers story. And this scam is TAX EXEMPT! (intentional caps)

The general public knows enough about the Co$ now though. The average person off the street is going to say, "it's that's strange cult that is responsible for that Crazy Tom Cruise!" That affords a lot of luxury to those who are walking away now.
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post
    You said it. The Wright book reads like a kind of sci-fi/Body Snatchers story. And this scam is TAX EXEMPT! (intentional caps)
    After they even broke into multiple government offices (Operation Snow White) to purge Scientology files, they still got their tax exempt status. Very fishy.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I love that she's so proactive & gung ho about exposing those nuts but I'm starting to worry about her and her family's safety.She is going to blow the lid off the clams. i wasn't a big fan of hers when she was on King of Queens..I found her obnoxious and shouty.Now those are the traits I love about her. Go get them! But be careful...ask Katie how she did it.

Elite Member

Katie did it by keeping her mouth shut. I don't believe Leah is going to do that. I do worry about her, but I think they would be pretty stupid to try to harm her in any way. She and her family will be too vocal. Gotta love a New Yorker!
    Kittylady likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I think Katie did it by signing enough non-disclosures to decimate a rainforest. There might be the odd vague BI that is attributed to Katie but so far she's not rocked the boat. Leah isn't just rocking the boat right now, she's hacking at it with an axe and she needs to be very, very careful for the foreseeable future. I don't see a "suicide" or a "tragic accident" in her future but I wouldn't be surprised if something like an anonymous tip off to the police and media about drugs or other dodgy stuff in her home happened and damaged her credibility.

Edit: Oops! Cross posted with mostroop!
    mostroop likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I don't know if she knows anything that will "blow the lid" off Scientology. I've always read that celebs are treated differently than regular members, and that the more suspect practices were hidden from them. Celebs upped Scientology's profile so they were not to be risked. Maybe someone as high as Tom Cruise knows more (and since he's totally batshit he could probably be trusted with the batshit dirt on Scienos) but I don't know if Leah really knows much beyond the Scientology-light diet that is fed to the stars.

She doesn't seem to be worried about any "dirt" coming out on her as travolta and cruise would be. Fuck that Cult.
    Honeythorn and greysfang like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

There are still plenty of people who still brush the cult off as a bunch of oddballs but meh, each to their own and all that, if they aren't hurting anyone then leave 'em be, and so on. With each celeb there comes a fan base and that fan base takes notice of what their celeb says so even if she can only talk $cientology Lite that's a few more people who are having their eyes opened and possibly having their curiosity piqued into digging a little deeper. Little by little the 'harmless kooks' idea is being chipped away, and with it goes a few more dollars away from Davey's grasping claws.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I am hoping with all the chipping away that is done in the past few years will actually get the authorities to look at Miscavage's missing wife and other fuckery that is happening.
    MmeVertigina and sparkles like this.

WTF is she doing to her face??
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

She looks like a Klingon.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information