Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: Leah Remini leaves Scientology after asking about David Miscavige’s wife

Quote Originally Posted by nessysuperstar View Post
    Is Jennifer Lopez still in the CO$? I remember a blind about her and Leah where Leah admitted that she slept with J-Lo. I have read for years about Leah being into women and I wonder if that had something to do with why she joined CO$ and maybe why she left? Where IS Shelley? Soooo Strange. Can all those high level folks be held as accomplices if they know where she is and are keeping quiet? Scary!!
    Her mother moved her to LA when she was still young and her mother got them into CO$ so I don't think Leah joined because she is into women. It is more likely that her mom met someone who said they could get Leah acting jobs and she went for it.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

mjw
    Elite Member

Scientology Didn’t Like Leah Remini Questioning Tom Cruise’s Relationship With David Miscavige

Every time I look at that picture, I sprain my puckering muscle in ten places. Every time.

When Leah Remini turned in her official OT badge (aka an E.T. pin from the Celebrity Centre gift shop), her entire family turned in their OT badges, because Scientology made them choose between the church or their own relative. Even Leah’s mother and father, who were high level bridge queens and unlocked all the achievements, quit that mess. Besides releasing a vague statement, Leah hasn’t really said anything, but she doesn’t need to spill the goods since her sister Nicole Remini is doing it for her.

Nicole talked with Colleen Lindstrom of myTalk 107.1 (via Radar) and her tongue didn’t hold back. Nicole said that nobody’s seen Shelly, the wife of Scientology’s leader David Miscavige, and she feels like they’re paying Shelly to stay hidden. Nicole says that Kirstie Alley did organize a group of Scientologists to talk about how they’re going to “disconnect” from Leah and the rest of the Remini family. And finally, Nicole said that Leah’s best friend in Scientology wrote her up when she said that Tommy Girl’s relationship with David Miscarriage is “weird.” Colleen asked Nicole if it’s true that Tommy brought David on his honeymoon with Katie Holmes and she said:

“Yeah, they have a very strange relationship, and you know, one of the things, you know, when Leah came back from the wedding, you know, whatever happens, happens.

Leah had brought up to a very, very close friend of hers out of the house, like in private… ‘You know, I just think that it is really weird how involved Tom is with the upper levels of the Church.’ Like what, she just started questioning a little bit like, what was going on. And just kind of the amount of, how do I, I just need to say this right, how involved he was with the upper level people. And somebody actually wrote a report on her — her best friend wrote a report on her that she questioned it. Well then Leah got pulled in it’s like how dare she question what is going on with Tom and his relationship with people within the church.”
    The first rule of Scientology is that you don’t talk about Scientology. The second rule of Scientology is that you keep the questions in your mouth when you talk to Tommy and his breath smells like nut milk, barley lube and natural happiness. But I love that Leah Remini was the Detective La Toya of Scientology. Leah was getting down to the bottom of EVERYTHING even if it meant that they were going to put her body in the bottom of a lake.

Leah Remini was always like a dried trucker loogie with busted brows to me. I never liked her, but now I love her. I love a ho who isn’t afraid to expose bitches. Case in point:

And honestly, I don’t know why Leah questioned Tommy bringing David on his honeymoon. Somebody had to get some on that trip.
    Dlisted | Scientology Didn’t Like Leah Remini Questioning Tom Cruise’s Relationship With David Miscavige

Leah Remini’s ex stepmom on Kirstie Alley: ‘she’s a big fat bully’

Leah Remini‘s outraged relatives are speaking out and blasting Scientologist Kirstie Alley for being a “big fat bully” in the wake of her leaving the controversial church the National Enquirer is exclusively reporting.
    Leah’s entire family has left the church, including her mother and sister Nicole Remini, but now her former stepmother says that she is being bullied by the Cheers star.
    “Kirstie Alley is just a big fat bully!” Donna Remini-Fiore told theNational Enquirer.

Despite the cryptic text messages that Kirstie says were not aimed at Leah, her stepmom says she shouldn’t be turning her back on her longtime friend.
    “She’s an idiot to think she could control Leah. Leah has always been her own person, and Kirstie should have known better.”
    As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Leah’s sister Nicole said that Kirstie hasn’t spoken to her sister at all since she left Scientology.
    Her former step mom defended Leah, saying: “Besides that, Leah is a wonderful person and loyal friend who’s supported everything Kirstie does without hesitation.
    For more exclusive details about how Leah’s family is rallying around her following her departure from Scientology pick up the latest issue of the National Enquirer on newsstands Thursday.

Kirstie Alley Is A ‘Big Fat Bully’ Says Leah Remini’s Ex-Step Mom | Radar Online

Well, they've got the "big, fat" part correct.
    rockchick and I'mNotBitter like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Scientology Didn’t Like Leah Remini Questioning Tom Cruise’s Relationship With David Miscavige

Every time I look at that picture, I sprain my puckering muscle in ten places. Every time.

When Leah Remini turned in her official OT badge (aka an E.T. pin from the Celebrity Centre gift shop), her entire family turned in their OT badges, because Scientology made them choose between the church or their own relative. Even Leah’s mother and father, who were high level bridge queens and unlocked all the achievements, quit that mess. Besides releasing a vague statement, Leah hasn’t really said anything, but she doesn’t need to spill the goods since her sister Nicole Remini is doing it for her.

Nicole talked with Colleen Lindstrom of myTalk 107.1 (via Radar) and her tongue didn’t hold back. Nicole said that nobody’s seen Shelly, the wife of Scientology’s leader David Miscavige, and she feels like they’re paying Shelly to stay hidden. Nicole says that Kirstie Alley did organize a group of Scientologists to talk about how they’re going to “disconnect” from Leah and the rest of the Remini family. And finally, Nicole said that Leah’s best friend in Scientology wrote her up when she said that Tommy Girl’s relationship with David Miscarriage is “weird.” Colleen asked Nicole if it’s true that Tommy brought David on his honeymoon with Katie Holmes and she said:

“Yeah, they have a very strange relationship, and you know, one of the things, you know, when Leah came back from the wedding, you know, whatever happens, happens.

Leah had brought up to a very, very close friend of hers out of the house, like in private… ‘You know, I just think that it is really weird how involved Tom is with the upper levels of the Church.’ Like what, she just started questioning a little bit like, what was going on. And just kind of the amount of, how do I, I just need to say this right, how involved he was with the upper level people. And somebody actually wrote a report on her — her best friend wrote a report on her that she questioned it. Well then Leah got pulled in it’s like how dare she question what is going on with Tom and his relationship with people within the church.”
    The first rule of Scientology is that you don’t talk about Scientology. The second rule of Scientology is that you keep the questions in your mouth when you talk to Tommy and his breath smells like nut milk, barley lube and natural happiness. But I love that Leah Remini was the Detective La Toya of Scientology. Leah was getting down to the bottom of EVERYTHING even if it meant that they were going to put her body in the bottom of a lake.

Leah Remini was always like a dried trucker loogie with busted brows to me. I never liked her, but now I love her. I love a ho who isn’t afraid to expose bitches. Case in point:

And honestly, I don’t know why Leah questioned Tommy bringing David on his honeymoon. Somebody had to get some on that trip.
    Dlisted | Scientology Didn’t Like Leah Remini Questioning Tom Cruise’s Relationship With David Miscavige
    WTF does that shit even mean? If that's how Leah's sister speaks, she might ought to shutty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Leah Remini’s ex stepmom on Kirstie Alley: ‘she’s a big fat bully’

Leah Remini‘s outraged relatives are speaking out and blasting Scientologist Kirstie Alley for being a “big fat bully” in the wake of her leaving the controversial church the National Enquirer is exclusively reporting.
    Leah’s entire family has left the church, including her mother and sister Nicole Remini, but now her former stepmother says that she is being bullied by the Cheers star.
    “Kirstie Alley is just a big fat bully!” Donna Remini-Fiore told theNational Enquirer.

Despite the cryptic text messages that Kirstie says were not aimed at Leah, her stepmom says she shouldn’t be turning her back on her longtime friend.
    “She’s an idiot to think she could control Leah. Leah has always been her own person, and Kirstie should have known better.”
    As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Leah’s sister Nicole said that Kirstie hasn’t spoken to her sister at all since she left Scientology.
    Her former step mom defended Leah, saying: “Besides that, Leah is a wonderful person and loyal friend who’s supported everything Kirstie does without hesitation.
    For more exclusive details about how Leah’s family is rallying around her following her departure from Scientology pick up the latest issue of the National Enquirer on newsstands Thursday.

Kirstie Alley Is A ‘Big Fat Bully’ Says Leah Remini’s Ex-Step Mom | Radar Online
    Oh MY.... Kirstie needs to have a seat and a Krispy Kreme...
    Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Well, they've got the "big, fat" part correct.
    I'd dare say they have the "bully" part right as well. I'm surprised that twat Jenna Elfman and her nutsack husband haven't attempted to get in on the bullying yet.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

In Scientology, you either turn someone in, or you probably will get turned in for NOT turning someone in. One happy chain of events. I think they train you to not have any kind of conscience about it.

- Mark Twain

I have to say that I'm really impressed with the support she's getting from her family, considered they were all up in that mess too! In a cult that encourages shunning even your own damn family members, I think the fact that the whole damn family defected is huge.

Keep those defections coming! Who's next? Travolta would be the ultimate, naturally. But I'd settle for Jason Lee, Beck or Erika Christiansen.

My personal wish: Isaac Hayes.

I'm always disappointed when I find out any celeb I even halfway like is a CO$bot.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I think it's too late for Isaac. I wish the Masterson boys would get out too....
    mostroop likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I have to say that I'm really impressed with the support she's getting from her family, considered they were all up in that mess too! In a cult that encourages shunning even your own damn family members, I think the fact that the whole damn family defected is huge.

Keep those defections coming! Who's next? Travolta would be the ultimate, naturally. But I'd settle for Jason Lee, Beck or Erika Christiansen.

My personal wish: Isaac Hayes.

I'm always disappointed when I find out any celeb I even halfway like is a CO$bot.
    Personally I believe it was easy for Leah's family to support her and leave this mess too. She has been financially supporting the whole family for years. She has income from residuals of King of Queens, but her latest show was cancelled quickly so that income stream has ended. She can't afford to keep funding the family and the church. Something had to go.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Yeah, if old Isaac hadn't died in 2008, you might get your wish.

- Mark Twain

The first time I noticed Leah Remini was on Saved by the Bell. Her character was Stacy something, and her dad owned the beach resort where all the characters were working at for the summer. She was so tough and cute at the same time.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    In Scientology, you either turn someone in, or you probably will get turned in for NOT turning someone in. One happy chain of events. I think they train you to not have any kind of conscience about it.
    Yeah they're called Knowledge Reports. But good news! You can submit KR's online now!

https://www.rtc.org/reports/form/ind...l?locale=en_US

• Any suppressive act against Scientology or Scientologists as listed in HCO PLs and HCOBs.
    • Any violation of a Trademark License.
    • Acts calculated to misuse, invalidate or alter-is legally or in any other way the trademarks and service marks of the Scientology religion.
    • Use of the trademarks and service marks of the Scientology religion without express permission or license from RTC or its authorized licensees.
    • Holding, using, copying, printing, publishing or reproducing in any manner, confidential materials of Dianetics and Scientology without the express permission of RTC.
    • Any violation of LRH copyrights, including any manner of reproduction, publishing or selling without the express permission of L. Ron Hubbard Library.
    • Any attempted or accomplished change or squirreling of the technology of Scientology Ethics, Tech or Administration as listed in LRH books, bulletins, policies and writings.
    • Issuing alter-ised Scientology technical data or information or instructional or admin procedures, calling it Scientology or calling it something else to confuse or deceive people as to the true source, beliefs and practices of Scientology.
    • Organizing splinter groups to diverge from Scientology practices, still calling it Scientology or calling it something else, or using Scientology data to distract people from standard Scientology.
    • Any individual or group falsely designating their service or product as "Dianetics" or "Scientology."
    • Any misrepresentation of Dianetics or Scientology.
    • Developing and/or using squirrel processes and checksheets.
    • Unauthorized use of the materials of Dianetics and Scientology.
    • Infiltrating a Scientology group or organization or staff to stir up discontent or protest at the instigation of hostile forces.
    • Any anti-Scientology, anti-Source, anti-org or anti-Church management actions or intentions.
    • Any person who is hypercritical of Scientology or the Church.
    • Publicly departing Scientology.
    • Public statements against Scientology or Scientologists but not to Committees of Evidence duly convened.
    • Civil suits brought against a Scientology organization or Scientologist without first calling the matter to the attention of the International Justice Chief and receiving a reply.
    • Theft, dissemination or sale of the confidential upper-level material of Scientology.
    • Impersonating a Sea Org officer/member, Scientology org staff member or Scientologist.
    • Any theft of Church documents or materials.
    • Any felony against person or property, threatened or accomplished.
    • Anyone forbidding or advising against the writing of Knowledge Reports.
    • Anyone forbidding or advising one not to send Knowledge Reports to RTC.
    • Anyone advocating or inducing you or another to do something illegal.
    • Blackmail, threatened or accomplished.
    • Sexual or sexually perverted conduct contrary to the well-being or good state of mind of a Scientologist in good standing or under the charge of Scientology, such as a student or preclear.
    • Willful or negligent out-security of the advanced material of Scientology.
    • False reports or false advices which bring about apathy or defeatism.
    • Anyone refusing a confessional or refusing to answer a reading question.
    • Anyone implanted this lifetime.
    • Any person who acts Type III PTS (Potential Trouble Source).
    • Employment of org staff members to the detriment of the production or the establishment of a Scientology organization.
    • Violation of Mission charters.
    • Instigation of destructive activities.
    • Any actions or omissions undertaken to knowingly suppress, reduce or impede Scientology or Scientologists, such as the suppressive acts/high crimes listed in HCO PL 7 March 1965RB, SUPPRESSIVE ACTS, SUPPRESSION OF SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS, HCO PL 10 September 1983, PTSNESS AND DISCONNECTION, and any crime listed in HCO PL 7 March 1965RA, Issue III, OFFENSES AND PENALTIES which has been reclassed as a high crime due to it being severe, of magnitude, harmful to many and committed repeatedly.

Brookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I think it's too late for Isaac. I wish the Masterson boys would get out too....
    And Elizabeth Moss. And Edgar Winter!! What? That Poor 70s Show must have held scieno workshops during rehearsals.
    60 Famous People You Didn’t Know Were Scientologists | Thought Catalog

C'mon, people. Even Charles Manson left the cult.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm sure Kirstie Alley is a huge bully, no pun intended, but being big and fat has nothing to do with it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by 70sRock View Post
    And Elizabeth Moss. And Edgar Winter!! What? That Poor 70s Show must have held scieno workshops during rehearsals.
    60 Famous People You Didn’t Know Were Scientologists | Thought Catalog

C'mon, people. Even Charles Manson left the cult.
    Nah, ol' Charlie was just too much of a liability for the Crime Syndicate.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information