Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: Leah Remini leaves Scientology after asking about David Miscavige’s wife

No it was at their travelling roadshow called Psychiatry: Industry of Death which is pretty much walls of TVs shrieking a mess of noise and displays of what look like stills from horror movies mixed with a bunch of nazis and mad scientist types and every blurb says psychiatry is the cause of all evil, every terrible episode in history was due to some psychiatrist or other and the experiments performed in the early days of psychiatry are proof that modern medicine is evil and a conspiracy. I went in intending to keep a low profile and not engage with anyone, but it was so laughable and appalling at the same time I was literally walking around saying what the fuck with my hands over my ears to try and drown out some of the noise. The nazi stuff was the last straw and on my way out there was a bogan guy with a mullet signing in and the Taiwanese lady at the desk tried to get me to sign (yeah like I'm giving you my details) and mullet bogan said "don't give them your email address" and I acted all ignorant and said "who's they?" And he said scientologists and I so I asked desk lady if they were scientologists and she tried to give me the pamphlet with Citizens Commission on Human Rights (which didn't have a single mention of Co$) and in her terrible English she kept saying we not scientologists, we citizen communication human right and Bogan Mullet said "Commission" so I asked again "so you've got nothing to do with Scientology?" And she said "no, citizen communication..." and Bogan and I both chorused "commission!" then I stormed out. The spruiker standing outside (I think it was Communication's son) was all smiley and asked what I thought and I swear I was channelling John Sweeney I was yelling "that was the most hilariously ridiculous and outrageously offensive thing I've ever seen" then we played a little more of that cat and mouse "we are CCHR" "but are you Scientology?" game until I finally got him to admit he was a scientologist. What a coincidence! I wished him luck because the poor fucker is gonna need it.

sorry bout the wall o text, I'm getting fired up typing this, too angry for punctuation sorry.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    That was the quickest resolution to a missing person's case I've ever heard of.
    Yep. Which is why it fucking stinks to high heaven.

Oh Leah.....

I know this is out there, but I wouldn't put it past this cult to have one of their members have plastic surgery to look like Shelley and pass her off as her
    Kittylady likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

^put that tinfoil hat on and come sit right here by me.
    JazzyGirl, dksnj, Sarzy and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    No it was at their travelling roadshow called Psychiatry: Industry of Death which is pretty much walls of TVs shrieking a mess of noise and displays of what look like stills from horror movies mixed with a bunch of nazis and mad scientist types and every blurb says psychiatry is the cause of all evil, every terrible episode in history was due to some psychiatrist or other and the experiments performed in the early days of psychiatry are proof that modern medicine is evil and a conspiracy. I went in intending to keep a low profile and not engage with anyone, but it was so laughable and appalling at the same time I was literally walking around saying what the fuck with my hands over my ears to try and drown out some of the noise. The nazi stuff was the last straw and on my way out there was a bogan guy with a mullet signing in and the Taiwanese lady at the desk tried to get me to sign (yeah like I'm giving you my details) and mullet bogan said "don't give them your email address" and I acted all ignorant and said "who's they?" And he said scientologists and I so I asked desk lady if they were scientologists and she tried to give me the pamphlet with Citizens Commission on Human Rights (which didn't have a single mention of Co$) and in her terrible English she kept saying we not scientologists, we citizen communication human right and Bogan Mullet said "Commission" so I asked again "so you've got nothing to do with Scientology?" And she said "no, citizen communication..." and Bogan and I both chorused "commission!" then I stormed out. The spruiker standing outside (I think it was Communication's son) was all smiley and asked what I thought and I swear I was channelling John Sweeney I was yelling "that was the most hilariously ridiculous and outrageously offensive thing I've ever seen" then we played a little more of that cat and mouse "we are CCHR" "but are you Scientology?" game until I finally got him to admit he was a scientologist. What a coincidence! I wished him luck because the poor fucker is gonna need it.

sorry bout the wall o text, I'm getting fired up typing this, too angry for punctuation sorry.
    Wow! I will keep an eye out for that group.

ummmm dead yet?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

JOHN Travolta is being kept on a tight leash following Leah Remini‘s defection from Scientology.Church officials are apparently worried the Hollywood actor might jump ship too.
    At the 87th birthday celebration for Tony Bennett in L.A., witnesses say John and his daughter, Ella Bleu, 13, were being followed by a Scientology minder named Angie.
    “She spent most of the night aggressively staring at anyone Johny talked to,” a source said.
    “It was very uncomfortable, but John acted like it was normal.
    “They badly need John to talk up Scientology to drown out the fiasco with Leah.”

John Travolta Being Watched by Scientology

just don't want us to forget about Leah....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

'There's a celebrity strategy': Scientology defector reveals Bono and Brad Pitt were once actively recruited by the church

• The niece of church leader David Miscavige claims the Irish rocker was a specific targeted by her uncle
    • She also says her childhood crush Pitt went through the church's detox program while he dated Scientologist Juliette Lewis
    • The Church of Scientology has officially denied the former member was
      'ever privy to any priorities or strategies'

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 21:51, 21 August 2013 | UPDATED: 23:22, 21 August 2013
    52 shares

The church defector, who released a tell-all book on her escape from Scientology in February, also claims Brad Pitt was courted by the church in the 90s and went through its drug detoxification program while dating actress and well-known Scientology member Juliette Lewis.

‘I know he was receiving Scientology auditing and was at one of the Celebrity Centre Galas,’ Hill told Radar Online in an exclusive interview posted Wednesday.

So why would Bono, a man known for his kindness and constant concern for humanity be in need of the church’s self-improvement techniques?

Scientologist? The niece of Scientology leader David Miscavige says rocker Bono was once actively courted by the Church of Scientology's leaders

‘Scientology markets itself to everyone,’ Hill said in an exclusive interview with Radaronline. ‘It can deal with everything from marital problems to public speaking. He’s a human, so he still needs those things.’

As the daughter of Miscavige’s brother Ron, Hill spent her childhood in the church and detailed her time on the inside and with its ultra-secret Sea Org in a much ballyhooed recounting titled Beyond Belief: My Secret Life Inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape.

She escaped to tell her tale only after 21 years, and Bono’s alleged courting by the mysterious organization comes as big a surprise as any she’s released.

Defector: Jenna Miscavige Hill is the niece of Scientology leader David Miscavige. She wrote a tell-all on the religion released in February and is now naming celebrities who've dabbled in the religion

Surprise! Jenna Miscavige Hill claims Brad Pitt went through Scientology's detox program called Purification Rundown while he dated actress Juliette Lewis in the 1990s

HQ: The Scientology church's Los Angeles celebrity center. Hill says she first learned of Brad Pitt's involvement with the church as a young girl. She says the church actively recruits celebrities

‘If you’re egocentric, not always confident or insecure because of being in public eye and want to be charitable, Scientology pushes your buttons,’ explains Hill, ‘That’s why someone like Bono would fit the bill perfectly.’

According to Hill, it’s the celebrity that entices church officials like her uncle.

More woes: The church has seen a number of troubles recently. Last month, Leah Remini defected from the church and stirred trouble with a quickly dismissed missing persons report about Miscavige's wife

‘There’s a celebrity strategy and they’re targeted for their influence, not their money,’ she says, ‘They know people are obsessed with celebrities so will get more interested in Scientology.’

Another celebrity she claims was sought out by the church: Brad Pitt.

More...

Pitt’s name has come up in reference to Scientology before thanks to his relationship with actress Juliette Lewis, who remains a Scientologist to this day.

Hill says Pitt was involved with the church’s drug detoxification program called Purification Rundown to help him stop using drugs he’s publicly blamed battles with depression, according to Radaronline.

Lewis, too, says she has the church to thank for helping her kick a drug habit.

Hill’s new revelations concerning the church of her upbringing are just a drop in the bucket of Scientology’s recent woes.

Just this past Friday, MailOnline exclusively revealed photos of the Church of Scientology's 'alien space cathedral' built in a remote part of the New Mexico desert.

The mysterious building leads to an underground vault which sits next to two giant symbols carved into the ground - believed to be markers for the religion's followers to find their way back from the ends of the universe after humanity is destroyed in the future.

While no one knows the definite meaning of the pair of overlapping circles, each with a diamond in them, it is believed to have been trademarked by the Church of Technology, a branch of Scientology.

It is believed that they are a ‘return point’ so members of the church know where they can find the works of founder L. Ron Hubbard when they come back from space after a nuclear catastrophe wipes out the human race.

Imprisoned? Mail Online exclusively revealed photos of a secret New Mexico base where Jenna Hill claims her aunt, David Miscavige's long missing wife, is being held

Beacon? The home is allegedly part of a compound that acts as a secret base and homing beacon for space craft and for the church's followers to follow back to earth after a nuclear holocaust scatters them far into the universe

And last month, actress Leah Remini made headlines by fleeing the church. She subsequently piqued public interest in the church again by filing a missing persons report on Miscavige’s wife Shelly, who hasn’t been seen publicly in years.

Remini has reportedly been offered ‘millions of dollars’ for a tell-all book on her many years with the church.

The Church of Scientology did not immediately return emails or calls for comment on Hill’s accusations.

However, a church spokesperson told Radar Online:

‘At no time was Mrs. Hill ever privy to any ‘priorities’ or ‘strategies.’ As a result, she is in no position to comment and any claims to the contrary must be viewed with skepticism. Our priorities are and always have been the establishment and expansion of the Scientology religion.’

Read more: Scientology 'celebrity strategy': U2's Bono was actively recruited and Brad Pitt nearly joined church | Mail Online

Uh, why was her missing person's report "quickly dismissed"? Did Miscavige's wife come up to the police department in person and say, Hey, this is me right here? Somehow I doubt that.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    Uh, why was her missing person's report "quickly dismissed"? Did Miscavige's wife come up to the police department in person and say, Hey, this is me right here? Somehow I doubt that.
    Every missing persons report relating to Shelly is "quickly dismissed". I'm sure the cult's habit of courting high level police officials or employing off-duty police officers as security has absolutely nothing to do with it though...
    Sylkyn likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I wonder if CO$ creepiness was a factor in the Brad and Juliette Lewis break up? I thought they were a great couple.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I love Juliette Lewis! I was so disappointed when I found out she was a $cientologist. Same with Giovanni Ribisi.

I'm happy Leah Remini grew a brain and got out.
    Sylkyn and Lalasnake like this.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I love Juliette Lewis! I was so disappointed when I found out she was a $cientologist. Same with Giovanni Ribisi.

I'm happy Leah Remini grew a brain and got out.
    Same here. Every time I find out a celeb is a scientologist I'm disappointed. It discredits anything of value they might say.
    Butterfly, sparkles and Sylkyn like this.

^Same with me.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by badgers! View Post
    Same here. Every time I find out a celeb is a scientologist I'm disappointed. It discredits anything of value they might say.

Yup. As nice as I have heard that Will Smith is, the fact that he is a scientologist makes me so much less of him.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information