Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: Leah Remini leaves Scientology after asking about David Miscavige’s wife

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Leah Remini’s Missing Person Found, According To LAPD

The LAPD tells RumorFix they have closed the missing person’s case involving the wife of controversial Scientology leader David Miscavige. Disgruntled Scientologist Leah Remini reportedly filed the report causing the church to fire off this response: “This is just harassment. It is a publicity stunt cooked up by a small band of unemployed fanatics who live on the fringe of the Internet” The concern for Shelly has been going on for more than a year. There’s even a Facebook groupcalled “Where is Shelly Miscavige?”

The LAPD says the missing person’s report was “unfounded” and although the public information officer didn’t know where or when they found Shelly or if they even talked to her, he told us they are satisfied that she is NOT MISSING.

http://rumorfix.com/2013/08/leah-reminis-missing-person-found-according-to-lapd/
    That was the quickest resolution to a missing person's case I've ever heard of.
    Sylkyn and dexter7 like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    That was the quickest resolution to a missing person's case I've ever heard of.

Shady.....so shady

Of course the Co$ have people on the inside to close the case.... Frustrating to know how easily things can be covered up, Co$-related or not.

Well I suppose it would be over quickly if she's alive and easily found. Let's just say she is banished to some underground facility. Or working in one voluntarily. She can easily be produced for an interview with the police. Assuming she's still fully immersed in the cult, she'd probably agree to the conversation, tell them all is fine, and then go back to whatever dungeon she's "working" in.
    chartreuse and MmeVertigina like this.

Leah - don't give up on this one.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

She needs to file it with the justice dept, not the worthless lapd.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The LAPD Says That Shelly Miscavige Is Not Missing

August 8, 2013 / Posted by: Michael K

Yesterday, Leah Remini let Scientology know that she is never the one when she filed a missing person report on Shelly Miscavige (seen above with Leah). Shelly is the wife of Scientology’s head queen David Miscavige and she hasn’t been seen since 2005 or 2006 and many believe that she’s been locked up in some compound somewhere in California. The LAPD confirmed that Leah did file a police report and then today they said that the case is closed. Shelly Miscavige isn’t missing. DUN DUN DUN! This is the most sinister episode of 48 Hours Mystery ever and I’m going to need Erin Moriarty to narrate it for all of us. Detective Gus Villanueva issued this statement to E!:
    “The LAPD has classified the report as unfounded, indicating that Shelly is not missing.”
    Scientology queefed out their own statement and it’s best if you read it while listening to the Alien theme song:
    “This is just harassment. It is a publicity stunt cooked up by a small band of unemployed fanatics who live on the fringe of the Internet. The Church and the attorney for Mrs. Miscavige have already responded to this ludicrous claim.”
    “This is just harassment!” typed out Scientology’s spokeswhore right before he emailed Leah Remini for the 1,498,876 time of the day with, “I hate you! I thought we were BFFs! Your Thetans are fat just like you! Ugh! You’re ruining our lives!
    So I’m guessing that either Scientology got to the LAPD or the LAPD knocked on David Miscavige’s door and “Mrs. Shelly Miscavige” answered looking like this:

She’s gained a little weight and gotten a little hairier since the last time anyone saw her.
    (Pic via Tony Ortega)

Tags: Leah Remini, Scientology, Well Well Well, You In Danger Girl
    THIS is the thing that stuck out to me from the statement:

The Church and the attorney for Mrs. Miscavige have already responded to this ludicrous claim.
    So....NOT Shelly herself then?
    Brookie and sparkles like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Yep she's probably sleeping on the floor of some windowless barn where they put all the troublesome execs until their spirits are good and broken.

Wish me luck, later today I'm going to check out the clams' despicable and offensive exhibition about how the holocaust was caused by psychiatrists. If I don't post here again you'll know I'm probably locked in a barn with Shelly hooked up to an E-Meter - tell my family I love them!
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

So are the Clearwater PD involved as well? THat would explain a lot.

They are so condescending to say that it's a "fringe" group of people who are questioning this. No, it's all over the place & the majority of people who start asking questions about that cult come away with a poor opinion of it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Leah Remini’s Missing Person Found, According To LAPD

The LAPD tells RumorFix they have closed the missing person’s case involving the wife of controversial Scientology leader David Miscavige. Disgruntled Scientologist Leah Remini reportedly filed the report causing the church to fire off this response: “This is just harassment. It is a publicity stunt cooked up by a small band of unemployed fanatics who live on the fringe of the Internet” The concern for Shelly has been going on for more than a year. There’s even a Facebook groupcalled “Where is Shelly Miscavige?”

The LAPD says the missing person’s report was “unfounded” and although the public information officer didn’t know where or when they found Shelly or if they even talked to her, he told us they are satisfied that she is NOT MISSING.

http://rumorfix.com/2013/08/leah-reminis-missing-person-found-according-to-lapd/

habeus corpus.

Pics of the bitch (real ones) or it didn't happen. SHOW ME THE RECEIPTS.

I want to see the receipts, too.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I made it out of there alive but I certainly did a lot of shouting. I knew they were bad but fuck, they are a vile organisation.
    Novice likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I remember reading something about the last time someone tried to report Shelly as a missing person. The gist of it seemed to be that Daveyboy and his lawyers said "she's not missing" and the police went "Oh, ok!". Looks like we have another rinse and repeat here.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I made it out of there alive but I certainly did a lot of shouting. I knew they were bad but fuck, they are a vile organisation.
    Was this at one of their centers?

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information