Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: Leah Remini leaves Scientology after asking about David Miscavige’s wife

Should we have like a checking in on Leah Remini thread to make sure she is still with us everyday and hasn't been sudden put on a trip to the great beyond? I too worry about her.

I love that she filed the report?!?! And wonder why no one did it before frankly. Go Leah.

fear, respect, fear... religious fanatics can be terrifying! I mean, jesus - dude made his WIFE disappear... what'll he do to any other member of the "congregation" that challenges him in any way?!
    McJag likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

she's got guts for sure but I hope she's careful...
    -

I think their fishy ways are too "known" now. If anybody goes after her the ball would definitely fall on their roof.
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I think Katie did it by signing enough non-disclosures to decimate a rainforest. There might be the odd vague BI that is attributed to Katie but so far she's not rocked the boat. Leah isn't just rocking the boat right now, she's hacking at it with an axe and she needs to be very, very careful for the foreseeable future. I don't see a "suicide" or a "tragic accident" in her future but I wouldn't be surprised if something like an anonymous tip off to the police and media about drugs or other dodgy stuff in her home happened and damaged her credibility.

Edit: Oops! Cross posted with mostroop!
    Yeah, she's way too high profile to kill. The Clams will discredit her like they did Travolta. At least she got out front of it so they couldn't preemptively cast doubt on the stuff she is saying now. I guess the Co$ didn't see this one coming.

EDIT: DAMN, HOW DID I MISS THIS?? CHICK HAS OVARIES!

Leah Remini Hits Church of Scientology with Missing-Person Report

Where is Shelly? This question is a rallying cry for many of those questioning the operational side of the Church of Scientology and was also at the causal center of actress Leah Remini‘s recent defection from the ranks.

Although Church spokespersons vehemently deny the wife of David Miscavige is “missing” in any way, shape or form, they are about to face a whole new level of public curiosity. From Tony Ortega‘s Underground Bunker:

After speaking with the Los Angeles Police Department, we have confirmed that on Wednesday Remini filed a missing-person report for Scientology leader David Miscavige’s wife, Shelly Miscavige, who has not been seen in public in six years.

Ortega shares a photo of Remini and Shelly Miscavige taken in 2005 as well as all sorts of additional background info and speculation. If this keeps up, the Church may soon be pining for the good old days of Tom Cruise-Matt Lauer interviews.

Leah Remini Hits Church of Scientology with Missing-Person Report - FishbowlNY
    Last edited by Sasha; August 8th, 2013 at 12:29 PM.

Ohhh shit is getting real! I think the way things are starting to crumble right now with the scibots that this is planned long ago. You first have defections from a few celebs - then Katie does a surprise divorce and Travolta's scandals and now Leah going out with all guns. I think the next year or so is going to be pretty interesting to see. I bet Tom Cruise will distance himself now or gets even more sucked in.

She has serious balls! Can't help but be terrified for her and her kid though.
    tulip likes this.

Leah Remini’s Missing Person Found, According To LAPD

The LAPD tells RumorFix they have closed the missing person’s case involving the wife of controversial Scientology leader David Miscavige. Disgruntled Scientologist Leah Remini reportedly filed the report causing the church to fire off this response: “This is just harassment. It is a publicity stunt cooked up by a small band of unemployed fanatics who live on the fringe of the Internet” The concern for Shelly has been going on for more than a year. There’s even a Facebook groupcalled “Where is Shelly Miscavige?”

The LAPD says the missing person’s report was “unfounded” and although the public information officer didn’t know where or when they found Shelly or if they even talked to her, he told us they are satisfied that she is NOT MISSING.

http://rumorfix.com/2013/08/leah-reminis-missing-person-found-according-to-lapd/

I bet David miscavige paid off the police
    shedevilang likes this.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

MmeVertigina likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Well, where IS she?
    MmeVertigina and JazzyGirl like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    She has serious balls! Can't help but be terrified for her and her kid though.
    Brooklyn, NY girl!

Not seen in public - can't she meet friends for lunch, have her hair and nails done, buy a bathing suit?

Well the media has a scent on this and I bet they're pressuring for an interview or something. And there are reports that some of the police are linked with the scilons.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Well, where IS she?
    According to this DailyMail article, a source claims that Miscavige claims his wife is at some Co$ Compound in California....

The Church of Scientology could face an investigation by the LAPD into the whereabouts of its leader David Miscavige's wife, Shelly, after actress and former member Leah Remini filed a missing persons report today.
    The controversial and notoriously secretive church could go through the embarrassment of its inner workings being probed as police search for Mrs Miscavige, who has not been seen in public for over six years.The King of Queens star had a very public break with the Church of Scientology last month partly fueled by her own personal inquiry into Shelly Miscavige's whereabouts begun after she was rebuked for asking at Tom Cruise's 2006 wedding.
    Although the Church of Scientology have vehemently denied that Shelly Miscavige is 'missing' in any way, this new revelation ensures that they are now bound to face a whole new level of public and legal scrutiny and pressure to produce her.
    The news of the LAPD filing was first reported by anti-Scientology journalist Tony Ortega.The confirmation of the missing persons report came from Ortega's website, the Underground Bunker, which seeks to expose the inner workings of the secretive religious organization.
    Ortega alleges that Miscavige was transferred from the Scientology headquarters in Helmet, California to a secret underground compound in Lake Arrowhead in late 2005 or 2006.
    The compound is known as the Church of Spiritual Technology and is home to only a dozen Scientologists who allegedly have their access to the outside world limited.
    While Miscavige and his legal team have denied that Shelly Miscavige is missing, they still have not publicly declared where she is.
    Indeed, lawyers for Shelly Miscavige herself denied that she was missing, telling Us Weekly in 2012, that 'any reports that she is missing are false...Mrs Miscavige has been working nonstop in the Church, as she always has.'However, blogger and anti-Scientology campaigner Tony Ortega has claimed that getting police to act on the missing persons report will not be easy.
    This is because Remini filed the report in Los Angeles, the home of Scientology's international headquarters and where they wield most influence.

Read more: Leah Remini files missing persons report to LAPD for Scientology leader's wife who has not been seen in public for six years | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is only a snippet of the article... More detailed info as well as a picture of the compound where Mrs. Miscaviage is allegedly staying on DailyMail.
    I applaud Leah for doing this - I just hope that she and her family stay safe

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information