Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Larry Birkhead keeps daughter's graveside visit private...not!

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I think Larry is a good father, and I don't think he's really pimping her out. He might actually need the money from these photo shoots to support Dannielynn since his sleazy lawyer ripped him off.

He seems like he really adores her and is providing her with a loving, stable home. Much more so than Howard K. Stern, Virgie, or even Anna herself would have. I don't see Dannielynn or Larry in the press anywhere near as much as I expected to, so I think that for the most part, he does keep things pretty private.
    Yeah, this was kind of my first thought, too. Just yesterday I was thinking how amazing it is that we haven't seen anything at all of Larry or Dannielynn since he won the paternity case. So, I mean, at least he hasn't been showing up for photo ops all over the place this entire time.

Of course, if this one is just the start of him whoring her out for the paps, then I'll reconsider but for now I'm kind of inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    I actually stopped watching ET last year when EVERY.SINGLE.SHOW was about Anna Nicole. I really couldn't take it anymore, and still haven't gone back to watching it
    Gah, Mark Steines couldn't decide if he wanted to suck Larry's or Howard's ass more.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Ya know, I really really want to like Larry, but he makes it damn difficult sometimes.

That said, it's sweeps week and I guess he has to make a buck somehow. But spare me the..Dannielynn whispers "mama" stuff.

Bronze Member

His motives are questionable, but I'd take him any day over that scum Virgie Arthur.

That baby is gorgeous!!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    She looks like Anna.
    I thought the same thing. Such a pretty little girl. I hope life turns out better for her than her mom's did.

What a pretty little doll she is...she just needs a better/different parent!! ET for a God-parent is so wrong!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sialia View Post
    Yeah, this was kind of my first thought, too. Just yesterday I was thinking how amazing it is that we haven't seen anything at all of Larry or Dannielynn since he won the paternity case. So, I mean, at least he hasn't been showing up for photo ops all over the place this entire time.

Of course, if this one is just the start of him whoring her out for the paps, then I'll reconsider but for now I'm kind of inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.
    You must not watch ET then. He is on there several times a week- it's nauseating. Just off the top of my head I can recall her 1st birthday, the 'eye condition', now the gravesite story.

I swear he's got an exclusive deal with ET, but I'm sorry...she is a child and does not deserve the pimping out. I don't care about her eye condition, her birthday or anything else.

I agree, if he needs $$ go get a job and provide for your daughter instead of your 1 year old providing for you.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I think Larry is a good father, and I don't think he's really pimping her out. He might actually need the money from these photo shoots to support Dannielynn since his sleazy lawyer ripped him off.

He seems like he really adores her and is providing her with a loving, stable home. Much more so than Howard K. Stern, Virgie, or even Anna herself would have. I don't see Dannielynn or Larry in the press anywhere near as much as I expected to, so I think that for the most part, he does keep things pretty private.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    You must not watch ET then. He is on there several times a week- it's nauseating. Just off the top of my head I can recall her 1st birthday, the 'eye condition', now the gravesite story.

I swear he's got an exclusive deal with ET, but I'm sorry...she is a child and does not deserve the pimping out. I don't care about her eye condition, her birthday or anything else.

I agree, if he needs $$ go get a job and provide for your daughter instead of your 1 year old providing for you.
    This little girl could potentially be worth Billions of dollars. We need to remember that Larry needs to keep her safe and secure...and getting deals from ET etc. is the easiest way to do that withoug being away from his child. Dannylynn will need security and bodyguards for her entire life.

Elite Member

^ I understand your logic, but IMO he is whoring her out so she will be famous which attracts more problems. Look at the Onassis granddaugher - she's loaded has security and stays out of the limelight. (at least in the US press) That's how it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post

No, I never get to watch ET (unfortunately). Okay, well, in that case I take back what I said about him keeping a low profile.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

She's gonna be the next Anna Nicole, if he continues to pimp her out like that. But who knows, maybe that's what he secretly wants.

That was a quick year!
    She's an adorable little girl.

I used to kind of like Larry then I saw a clip of him on one of those celeb mocking shows. They were joking about how weirdly he was holding Dannilynne. He's at the airport, going down the escalator and he's holding her face out. It was so awkward! It was obvious that he wanted the paps to get pictures of her. Sorry but I think he's a greedy famewhore. He'll be pimping that kid out like Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus. Just wait!

I agree with Alice that he's dying her hair. It was very recently brown!

I think DannieLynn looks just like Drew Barrymore.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information