Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Lark Voorhies marries man she met on Facebook, wears enormous hat

And his head is shaped all funny and shit, like a saucer.
    sputnik likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Saved By The Peen: Lark Voorhies’ Ex-Gangbangin’ Groom Shops Freaky Flick Tape To Highest Bidder

‘Saved By The Bell’ star Lark married Jimmy Green in April in a nutty azz Las Vegas ceremony after the two hooked up on Facebook just one year earlier. In the court documents, Lark asked to cut any chances of spousal support for Jimmy.
    Now, Jimmy is ready to make some money off his marriage to Lark by any means possible…
    Lark’s soon-to-be ex has been bragging around town he’s planning to sell the homemade freaky flick to the highest bidder. The former child star doesn’t deny a tape exists but tells TMZ she had no idea he was filming their most intimate of moments. What a scumbag!
    Jimmy begs to differ saying Lark was with it, and she can’t change her mind now!
    Lark Voorhies’ Ex Shops Homemade Freaky Tape To Highest Bidder | Bossip

Saved By The Bell sex tape scandal: X-rated footage up for sale for $2 million

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/saved-bell-sex-tape-scandal-6941436#rlabs=11%20rt$category%20p$8

• 16:06, 2 Dec 2015
    • Updated 17:26, 2 Dec 2015
    • By Claire Rutter

Lark Voorhies will be devastated to discover her ex-husband is prepared to flog the alleged footage

Lark Voorhies

Saved By The Bell star Lark Voorhies has been engulfed in a sex tape scandal, as her ex-husband is trying to cash in on an alleged x-rated recording.

The actress, 41, married Jimmy Green after a whirlwind romance and now he’s considering flogging a kinky sex tape, which allegedly stars Lark.

He has told RadarOnline that he wants $2 million for the footage, which he claims shows the couple getting down an dirty like you wouldn’t believe.

“Anybody who sees it would be surprised,” Green said. “Ain’t nobody seen Lark like that!”

Lark Voorhies and Jimmy Green before their split

While he wouldn’t give too many details on what happens in the clip, he did claim it showed their hard-core antics and that it was anything but ‘vanilla’.

“We don’t do nothing regular. The tape shows everything,” he told the website.

Lark has reportedly denied that she ever consented to the x-rated recording, but Green insists that he did ask for permission.

He claimed: “I asked her before I did it. She knew about it, and I even used her phone. That’s why she didn’t deny it exists.”

It is unknown when it was filmed, but reportedly was shot throughout one passionate night and has remained under lock and key, until now.

“That was something just for us,” Green said.

Lark Voorhies got married in a Vegas ceremony

“But if somebody offered me $2 million I’d probably have to consider it.”

Despite his decision to publicly discuss the tape and admit that he would consider taking payment to hand over the x-rated footage, he said that they are still friends.

“Lark is cool. She’s still my friend,” he said.

“I love her and I don’t want to hurt her. I wish the best for her.”

Lark played Lisa Turtle on the show 1989 to 1993

Lark married the music engineer at a networking event last year, and the couple married after a year of dating in Las Vegas.

The couple have now split up, and now she is divorcing him.

Some have reported that they had met on Facebook, but Green told Radar that they had in fact known each other while growing up in Pasadena, and attended the same church.

“I’ve known Lark for a long time,” he said.

Lark as Lisa Turtle with her co-stars in the hit high school show

“We studied at the same congregation and I met her when I was 12, the day she was baptized.”

“When I met her, it was like a dream come true. I was happy. Now I’m far from happy.”

Earlier this week, Lark claimed she was hacked after an epic rant about her ex.

She later said that I Green is no longer part of her life and that '"any words from him should be completely discredited and thrown out".

Nobody wants to see them do it with his corn chip smelling penis.

"The 41-year-old Saved by the Bell star appeared to slam Green in a lengthy post, which addresses everything from rumors about a possible sex tape to the smell of his manhood.
    "To whom this may concern. I am single! Jimmy couldn't fork up a dime for our divorce," the post reads. "There's an active restraining order that he continues to violate. No sex tape even physically exists. Do you really think he could afford a camera? I gave him money multiple times and put minutes on his Obama phone. You better take a U-Turn on that bus. Everyone in Pasadena knows you're a joke. Gang Member? You lost your job at Taco Bell. Your penis is NOTHING to brag about! Is it normal for a penis to smell like corn chips?"

Did Lark Voorhies Slam Her Ex Jimmy Green in Epic Instagram Rant?
    BITTER, panic, sputnik and 1 others like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Damn that is a fine rant.

who would want to see them do it anyway...blech
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

What's an Obama phone?
    sputnik likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Is it normal for a penis to smell like corn chips?

So who's going to grab that piece of sig-worthyness?
    Callalily likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    What's an Obama phone?
    A phone provided with free minutes/texts to those receiving assistance or entitlements.
    sluce likes this.

LOL I am DEAD! I think I found my new siggy:

Your penis is NOTHING to brag about! Is it normal for a penis to smell like corn chips?"
    Bluebonnet, Makisa and MsDark like this.

Nobody wants to see them do it with his corn chip smelling penis.

"The 41-year-old Saved by the Bell star appeared to slam Green in a lengthy post, which addresses everything from rumors about a possible sex tape to the smell of his manhood.
    "To whom this may concern. I am single! Jimmy couldn't fork up a dime for our divorce," the post reads. "There's an active restraining order that he continues to violate. No sex tape even physically exists. Do you really think he could afford a camera? I gave him money multiple times and put minutes on his Obama phone. You better take a U-Turn on that bus. Everyone in Pasadena knows you're a joke. Gang Member? You lost your job at Taco Bell. Your penis is NOTHING to brag about! Is it normal for a penis to smell like corn chips?"

Did Lark Voorhies Slam Her Ex Jimmy Green in Epic Instagram Rant?
    She put minutes on his Obama phone! ROTFL!! Man that's pretty broke!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

^I didn't think that people had to watch their minutes or reload their phone anymore. I know money isn't everything, but I wonder why she chose to marry a broke guy.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

^I didn't think that people had to watch their minutes or reload their phone anymore. I know money isn't everything, but I wonder why she chose to marry a broke guy.
    Drugs? I mean, love. (No, I mean drugs).
    sprynkles likes this.

That she met on FB?? I would never ever accept someone to even be my 'friend' that I didn't know personally

^^ He says that's not true. They met in church when he was 12 years old.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

So if he's a broke loser who can't keep a job at Taco Bell to afford minutes on his Obama phone, with a dick that smells like corn chips... What does it say about her that she married him?

Was he a Pinterest project for the year?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Ah, so he's a J-Dub kid too? Lark was a few congregations away from me and we used to follow her around at our religious conventions. I remember the day she got baptized was a big deal for all us teeny boppers lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information