Login to remove the ads!
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: LANA WOOD: Natalie Wood's death and Robert Wagner's silence

Natalie had hell of a lot more to give to society and to her fans than Marilyn Monroe. I will never understand why MM became a lengend.
    Naughty or Nice? I have outfits for both.

Sometimes strange things really do happen. I don't think Robert Wagner had a thing to do with her death. Neither did Gregson, who let Wagner raise his daughter. Here is the main reason he couldn't have done anything to her: Christopher Walken. The two hate each other. Walken appears to have had a crush on Natalie. I think he would have screamed it from the rooftops if Robert had done anything at ALL.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    See, I like that stuff. I'm not so interested in Natalie as I am in the possible conspiracy and the getting-away-with-it possibility.
    yeah i have a friend who is a mystery and conspiracy nut.
    me, any time i watch any of that stuff, i find myself rooting for the murderer - they go to so much effort to cover up the crime, i can't help but feel they deserve to get away with it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    She was so "devastated" by her sister's death that she SOLD her clothes right after?
    Yeah! That's what I'm wondering! It was hard seeing my mother's things after she died, but it was comforting at the same time and helped with the grief. I certainly wouldn't have even entertained the idea of getting rid of them!

There was speculation then about Natalie's death and I guess there always will be. When someone young and beautiful dies suddenly, there's always rumours.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    me, any time i watch any of that stuff, i find myself rooting for the murderer - they go to so much effort to cover up the crime, i can't help but feel they deserve to get away with it.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Bronze Member

maybe i'm a cold hearted bitch but i just can't bring myself to care about a decades old accidental death thar was most likely just the result of people being drunk and stupid...
    when i see the amount of books written and documenatries and how it's turned natalie wood - a middle-aged drunk trying to stay relevant in hollywood - into some tragic legend i'm just like, really???
    i also don't really care that we'll never know exactly what happened that night but i guess that's why i also don't read mysteries or get caught up in real-life murder mysteries like the jon benet case and all that
    Posted from my iPhone

She had a lot of issues to work though, but i don't think she was a drunk and she was always relevant due to some of th eiconic films she was in. She was an actress at 43 who at that time had trouble not being th engenue anymore and was interested in work after having raised her two daughters to the age where they didn't need her there every second. It was almost second nature to her to work, she'd been at it since the age of five.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I love crime shows and yeah, often find myself rooting for the bad guy. But I do that with most films as well.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Sometimes strange things really do happen. I don't think Robert Wagner had a thing to do with her death. Neither did Gregson, who let Wagner raise his daughter. Here is the main reason he couldn't have done anything to her: Christopher Walken. The two hate each other. Walken appears to have had a crush on Natalie. I think he would have screamed it from the rooftops if Robert had done anything at ALL.
    Why do the two hate each other if they were on the boat together? Did Christopher Walken get some breaks after this incident?

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Why do the two hate each other if they were on the boat together? Did Christopher Walken get some breaks after this incident?
    They were rivals for Natalies attention. They just were 2 different types of men. Christopher Walken already had his own career going,no way he could have been bribed to stay quiet if that's what you mean.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

I keep hearing that Wagner and Walken are appearing in a recent movie together.

^"The Natalie Wood Story"?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    ^"The Natalie Wood Story"?

No

Quote Originally Posted by Fancynancy View Post
    I keep hearing that Wagner and Walken are appearing in a recent movie together.
    That's what IMDB says

Hit By Ban Bus!

i always loved robert wagner, interesting he and walken in movie together now.

(lmao brookie!!!! )

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    I'm with you on this.

she was not a "middle-aged drunk", she was an actress trying to get back into the game. She stopped working to give her daughters the time they needed until they didn't need her every second. Lots of women do that and then return to work. It ened up a terrible situation because everyone had too much to drink, and Natalie was not drunk when she went into the water.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information