Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree281Likes

Thread: LANA WOOD: Natalie Wood's death and Robert Wagner's silence

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    That turned out to have been dubbed by Marni Nixon.
    That is so evil, and so fucking funny .
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Bronze Member

Post uhmmLANA WOOD

think about it, the dingy is loose, or u r pissed and want to leave, u are not going to the husband u r pissed at, u are going to the boat captain whose paychecks u sign. by now the captain has had a few drinks, Natalie
    is a hot looking woman and he has overheard that she is putting out for Walken. He tries to put the moves on, Walken and Wagner are drunk, she struggles with him, falls in, he howlers out "we will get u" and then he thinks about what she is going to tell her husband, and definitely she is going to fire him. She is trying to pull up on the dinghy, he lets it loose, knowing the the current is going to move it. Because of their stuggle, he worries about bruising and starts the rumour about the bruising, the argument on deck, etc. And turning the music up, helps to cover her screams, just in case Walken or Wagner were to wake up. Wagner knew his wife, faults and all, he would have treied to save her. Yes i think that he may have left some things out, to protect her reputation and their children. But i am more suspicious of the Boat Captain leaving her in the water. As for her mother and sister, considering the things that her Mother did to Natalie, i was impressed that he paid for her funeral. And i am sure that her children wanted nothing to do with this woman who used their mother. Also Natalies clothes were designed by some of the greatest designers in the world, if she could not bare to have them around, she could have left them at Natailies house, donated them to charity, etc. I am sure they were probably worth 100's of thousands of dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Dude, the witness from a nearby boat who reported a man's voice "very angrily saying 'Oh be quiet, we'll get you out'" makes me think Wagner either put her in the dinghy or even if he didn't, he saw that she was overboard and panicking. Obviously, he did not get her out, so I'm another one who suspects he purposely delayed helping her to teach her a fucked up lesson, because they were fighting and he was angry at her. If that's not being negligent and responsible for her death I don't know what is.
    or too busy taking it from Chris Walken...

Yes, and what the witnesses heard seems strange given the captain's statement

"“Yes I would say so,” boat captain Dennis Davern told NBC’s “Today” when asked if Wagner was responsible. He admitted that he may have been at fault as well, saying, “We didn’t take any steps to see if we could locate her. It was a matter of don’t look too hard, don’t turn on search light, don’t call anyone.”
    Free Charmed.

Bronze Member

I just don't get why they didn't turn on the search light and look for her.

I also don't get how she could have been "kicking" on the dinghy for hours and her socks stayed on????

I remember when she died and the mystery surrounding her death being such shocking news. It was in all the papers and tv news.
    Not surprised it still is news. Too many questions unanswered.

Where was Walken during all this?
    I KNOW two people who argue for a length of time as they were, add drugs and/or alcohol, one or both of them are bound to start pushing, shoving or worst..... hitting.
    I believe in the end it was an accident but I believe it is the kind that could have been prevented and that is what Robert (and maybe even Walken too) is all mum about.

non-death related trivia- natalie had an improperly healed broken wrist bone that protruded and she always wore large bracelets on her left wrist to cover it up.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

If the boat captain had anything to do with it, then I think he would've been grateful for Wagner's rush to silence, go about his life and back up Wagner's version of events. He wouldn't spend years blabbing and telling everyone that something wasn't right, because he'd know he'd be a target. No, if the captain had anything to do with it, he'd keep his head down and be grateful he was in the clear.

But Wagner's bizarre behavior has other witnesses aside from the boat captain. Think about it: if the captain had something to do with Natalie's death, why would Wagner then bend over backwards to cover up the incident? If you suspected some boat captain of drowning your wife, would your reaction be to ward off the authorities and impede an investigation? Why - to protect the captain over your own wife? That makes no sense especially as Wagner knows he was/is a suspect. "Hey, I think this captain might have killed my wife - instead of being angry and going to authorities, let me impede the investigation so that people think either I was involved in her death or that she was a drunk who accidentally drowned, because God knows I want to protect some yacht captain I have no personal relationship with."
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Bronze Member

In the initial investigation Wagner said the wine bottle broke from "rough seas".

In his book he said he broke it in anger.

Clearly - one statement was a lie.
    What else was?

I find it amazing that someone with a complete horror of water would ever go onboard a yacht surrounded by water for days on end, not to mention go to a restaurant on a little motorboat. Nope. That makes zero sense.
    Her sister and that captain are inteested in moola.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Maybe if you're taking enough 'ludes and booze, it doesn't matter.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Maybe she wasn't as terrified of water as she made out to be. Perhaps she just couldn't swim..?
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

On 48 hours last night they showed the interview she made years ago saying how she was afraid of water, dark water. Also they showed the boat with the dingy tied to it. It was way far down. There is no way she would have gone and tightened that thing, hell I wouldn't I'm not scared of water at all. But it looked so easy to fall off the boat if you tried to lean over and tie it tighter. Something is fishy.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Talk about cold blooded.
    "You didn't hear it from me, bitch!"

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    Maybe she wasn't as terrified of water as she made out to be. Perhaps she just couldn't swim..?
    She actually could swim a bit -
    she was terrified of dark water since childhood.
    It was predicted that's how she would die.
    Mom was from Russia and was told that by a gypsy as well as that her second daughter (Natalie) would be famous.

the gypsy death prediction is just some bs that was started by her sister after her death when she was selling out her connection to natalie to make a buck.

ludes will make you do all sorts of things you wouldn't normally do. there's a reason they were so popular.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information