Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree1527Likes

Thread: Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    someone really needs to make a flow chart, or pie chart or some kind of evil family tree chart to who is the top satan (kris obviously) and the degree of evilness in the offspring for us to fully understand this situation.
    I would do it, but I would have to extensively footnote it so that I would get my *ss sued off for all the things that would be said on there.
    Annika likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I would do it, but I would have to extensively footnote it so that I would get my *ss sued off for all the things that would be said on there.
    lol i had you in mind, but didn't want to name you and possibly put your life in danger

seriously though, and this is a bit of a macabre question...

if he's in a bobbi kristina situation, you know, brain dead and all, and khloe is his 'next of kin' ... do you think they have an 'advisor' as to how long to keep him plugged in to gain the most public sympathy or more importantly, to avoid the public from calling them heartless for taking him off too soon/keeping him on too long?

you just know every move and decision will be contrived to result in the most saintly exposure for the family.
    ick nast~

cuz you know meetings aren't going to be 'what is his prognosis doctor, what do you suggest would be BEST FOR HIM'
    it will go more like 'how long can we wait to pull the plug, larry, what do you suggest would be BEST FOR US?'

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Dead yet?
    I'm deeply disappointed in GR. I can't believe that I had to go all the way to page two of the thread before someone said that!

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    And let's be honest if Lamar dies Rob needs on a suicide watch!
    It would take a few days for any of them to notice. Probably not until they got to a "confront Rob about his issues yet again" part of the script.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I hope Kanye is taking notes.
    I'mma let you finish but.... Kanye will be busy trying to decide who had a better crash/burn/death than Lamar so he has something to storm any possible memorial service with.

Quote Originally Posted by MissyAutomatic View Post
    How come so many are allowed in to see him? I thought it was only family? Anyway hope his children are coping OK, what are horrible thing to hear about your father.
    I hope his non-Kardashian family are able to see him. Whatever his situation brings, whatever his future does or does not hold, I really hope the Kunts don't edge everyone else out from his bedside.

And if there was ever any doubt about the K's making it all about them there's now stories circulating that Lamar has responded to and squeezed KIM'S hand. Not Khloe's, not any of his own family, no, PMK's favourite Kash Kow Kim.

Lamar Odom continues to fight for his life in the hospital after a suspected drug overdose, but his family and the Kardashians are reportedly seeing small signs of improvement.
    The 35-year-old former basketball player has been in a medically induced coma since Tuesday, when he was found unconscious and foaming from the mouth at a Nevada brothel.
    While doctors are worried about his failing kidneys and possible brain damage from a stroke, a source close to the family told Entertainment Tonight that Odom gave them hope when he fluttered his eyes and squeezed his former sister-in-law Kim Kardashian West's hand.
    'They are devastated. They have tried so hard to help Lamar with his issues and it breaks their hearts that he could lose this battle,' a source close to the family told ET on Wednesday. 'The entire family is pulling for Lamar to make it through this.'

Read more: Lamar Odom 'pleaded' with Khloe to stop show filming phone conversations before overdose | Daily Mail Online
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

They are devastated. They have tried so hard to help Lamar with his issues and it breaks their hearts that he could lose this battle,' a source close to the family told ET on Wednesday. 'The entire family is pulling for Lamar to make it through this.'

Cause putting his business on t.v. was really going to help him.
    I hope Khloe really does shut it all down, the show, her mom etc.
    Gossip Junkie likes this.
    This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
    Clint Eastwood - Bridges of Madison County

I do not believe that Kris and Kim are there for photo ops. They are there to make sure they can spin the story to be favorable for them, period. Access Hollywood showed clips from the episode that aired in the days before this happened, and they were not kind to Lamar.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I read that he was upset about those clips too.
    sluce and Fly_On_TheWall like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I do not believe that Kris and Kim are there for photo ops. They are there to make sure they can spin the story to be favorable for them, period. Access Hollywood showed clips from the episode that aired in the days before this happened, and they were not kind to Lamar.
    I'm half and half about why all of the family bar Kendall are now at the hospital. I remember when they've talked in the past about Robert Kardashian SNR's death that Khloe took it the hardest so I kind of want to believe they are there for her to make sure she can hold it together but then another part of me does think they are only there as they know this is going to be a huge press story, which it has been.

Of course my sympathy lies with Lamar and his kids first but I do have sympathy for Khloe too as I do believe she had hopes of him sorting his life out so they could get back together. That would change if this is all made a part of the show though but from a legal standpoint, would they be allowed to show him in the hospital without his consent? I'm not sure how that works.
    My life would be much more easier had I been a f1-driver in the 70s with the guys. I was definitely born in the wrong era. Kimi Raikkonen

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Forgive me for this GR but I saw that episode.. Khloe was happy to talk to him but not see him. I remember back in the early summer he would show up to places where Khloe must have told him she was visiting.
    sluce likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

czb

i thought it was later suggested that was a set up to show that lamar was still pining over sasquatch?

can't remember if that was verified, though.

Kind of surprised that a thread that lends itself to sympathy for Khloe on a current topic hasn't lured Melanie out of hiding. Same way I was shocked that Lynnie didn't appear during the end of Mad Men.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

BeantownBitch and Brah like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Some of Kanye's superpowers must have rubbed off on Kim if she can bring a man back from the brink of death.

They don't say it in the articles, but I just KNOW that Kanye is devastated
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

If he dies Khloe will inherit or his kids will?And why is the pregnant cow still hanging in there?People in her condition are not allowed in hospitals.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    If he dies Khloe will inherit or his kids will?And why is the pregnant cow still hanging in there?People in her condition are not allowed in hospitals.

We are here.
    czb likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information