Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree1527Likes

Thread: Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

So all these leaks to TMZ are blood sucking Pimp Mama, right? She is such a twisted bitch with this shit. Rushing there to be front and center of this man's tragedy. And now leaking stories so she controls the narrative.

Even if they never show the footage from the hospital (cuz you know damn sure they showed up with cameras), they are planning the episodes about this event right now. one for if he dies, one for if he survives.
    HeartShapedBox likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    No. No. No. Lamar is an adult. Lamar made the choice to do drugs, therefore, any and all blame for his drug use and the consequences of doing so are on him and him alone. The Kartrashians are not to blame. His dealers aren't to blame. The prostitutes he was fucking are not to blame. Lamar Odom is to blame.
    No…any time there is even the littlest excuse to blame the Kardashians, you have to do it

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Honestly, I don't really care what Khloe is going through. She's as disgusting as the rest of them. I feel for Lamar's family and kids.
    This. And I hope it's not true that they're still legally married because his kids don't deserve to see this played out on tv. If the K's control this story, and medical decisions are made by his still-legal wife, what a cluster. If the poor guy ever wakes up, he might end up wishing he hadn't.

I was just watching TMZ Live and they didn't say a thing about the marital status. And you know they would be on this like white on rice. Everything I've seen today is still referring to him as her ex husband, including TMZ.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Crystal, Nevada (CNN)

Reality television star Khloe Kardashian will make medical decisions for former NBA star Lamar Odom, who is hospitalized in Las Vegas after being found unconscious at a brothel, a source close to Kardashian said Wednesday.The couple's divorce has not been finalized, the source told CNN.

Odom's father and two children are with him at the hospital, the source said.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/14/us/lamar-odom-condition/

CNN says they are still married.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

A few thoughts, I do believe Khloe may be genuinely upset, all of them probably are a little. But she really did love her Lammy at one point in time, I've seen estranged ex spouses pull together when one was seriously ill.
    So good of Dennis Hof to give us all the details, I expect no less from him.
    I've always felt bad for his ex and other kids.
    Gossip Junkie and cherrypye like this.

Elite Member

It's great that everyone "loves" him, but where the hell were they when he needed rehab? I know you can only do so much but they all pretty much up and left him and talked crap.
    Now they care, and when he hopefully recovers they'll be back to trash talking him and not calling him.
    dilligaf, Palermo and cherrypye like this.

There is no reason for Cim to be there. It's not as if Courtney felt compelled to be there. I am not sure that Kanye will be next. Scott doesn't seem in terrific shape.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    It's great that everyone "loves" him, but where the hell were they when he needed rehab? I know you can only do so much but they all pretty much up and left him and talked crap.
    Now they care, and when he hopefully recovers they'll be back to trash talking him and not calling him.

I hate to defend the Ks, but they were there. He checked into rehab and checked out the next day. Khloe threatened him with divorce if he didn't go and that's when he disappeared off the face of the earth...supposedly in crack dens and crap. Remember she coudn't find him in over a year when she wanted to serve him with divorce papers? You can't blame her for not helping him when he was hiding from everyone and didn't come out of hiding until Khloe had moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    There is no reason for Cim to be there. It's not as if Courtney felt compelled to be there. I am not sure that Kanye will be next. Scott doesn't seem in terrific shape.

Kim and Kris can't be there to support Khloe? I'd imagine Kourtney is overseeing the kids while everyone is gone.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^ I don't give Cim any credit. I just can't. And as for who is minding the kids, why the nannies of course! It's good of Courtney to be looking after the kompass kid but of course she won't be.
    SHELLEE and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Well, I said Kourtney was "overseeing" the kids for a reason. I'm aware the nannies will be doing all the work.
    rollo, msdeb, Kittylady and 1 others like this.

I can believe Khloe is very upset. I caught some of their show when it was on and she did seem to be genuinely in love with him. Kim and Kris have a right to be there to support Khloe. However, I have no doubt they are and will exploit this to the hilt. It's just in their blood.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I can believe Khloe is very upset. I caught some of their show when it was on and she did seem to be genuinely in love with him. Kim and Kris have a right to be there to support Khloe. However, I have no doubt they are and will exploit this to the hilt. It's just in their blood.
    This is exactly what they have created. Their inauthentic lives staged and lived for the cameras have made us doubt they have real emotions. Maybe Khloe is upset, but I don't believe for one minute Kim and Kris are there for anything other than the spotlight. Whether it's true or not it's what I believe. I don't think they incapable of doing anything or feeling anything unless it's with the cameras rolling.
    twitchy2.0, Palermo, stef and 1 others like this.

Elite Member

I'm reading more about whaT's going on... my uncle passed this year in a less dramatic way. He went in finally with bad jaundice, lethargic and barely breathing I've respected the fact that I don't know all the details but I know drugs and alcohol were involved. His liver and kidneys failed, he knew he was dying, he went home on hospice and his daughters and family saw him slowly die over a week or so.
    I really, truly hope Lamar is given a second chance, and he takes it.

The fact they seem to be there with cameras tells me everything I need to know about them.
    Palermo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I hate to defend the Ks, but they were there. He checked into rehab and checked out the next day. Khloe threatened him with divorce if he didn't go and that's when he disappeared off the face of the earth...supposedly in crack dens and crap. Remember she coudn't find him in over a year when she wanted to serve him with divorce papers? You can't blame her for not helping him when he was hiding from everyone and didn't come out of hiding until Khloe had moved on.

Kim and Kris can't be there to support Khloe? I'd imagine Kourtney is overseeing the kids while everyone is gone.

I'm with you, I think if I remember rightly Khloe got him a place in rehab and basically said if he wanted to save their marriage he had to clean up his act but then he checked out the next day. I think divorce was sort of a scare tactic by her to try and get Lamar to face up and realise that their marriage would genuinely be done if he didn't straighten out. I know I sound like such a Khloe fan girl but out of all of them she seems to be the most caring, she's been there for Rob when the others all seemed to turn their backs on him and I think she has done as much as she can to help Lamar but if an addict doesn't admit they need help you can't physically force them to seek it.

I would like to think Kris and Kim were there to support her, I guess because of how the Kardashian brand works my first thoughts were they were there for the media exposure but I could have totally misjudged that. If they do decide to make this a part of their show I think my opinion on Khloe will change dramatically too but for some reason I can't imagine her ever okaying that, maybe I think a little too highly of her though!
    “My life would be much more easier had I been a f1-driver in the 70’s with the guys. I was definitely born in the wrong era.” Kimi Raikkonen

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information