Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435
Like Tree1527Likes

Thread: Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

^^Ooohhh. Well that makes sense. It was mostly the mention of the smell that had me like ummm...
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

And you know he was banging raw. He’s probably walking around with a dirty dick.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Lamar Odom's shock revelations: Khloe Kardashian 'beat sh*t out of stripper' after walking in on orgy... and NBA star once threatened to kill his KUWTK wife

Lamar said he remembers Khloe telling him to pack up his things as the security staff cleared the hotel room of all traces of drugs.

The incident wasn't the first time Khloe attacked one of his mistresses.

Khloe was accused of trying to attack a woman named Polina Polonsky after the reality star caught them together at the Vagabond Inn in 2013.
    The KUWTK star split from Lamar that same year but delayed the divorce proceedings after his near-fatal bender at a Nevada brothel in October 2015 and stuck by him during his recovery.
    She filed for divorce from Lamar for a second time and it was finalized in 2016.
    In a new interview this week Lamar admitted he still smokes marijuana.

Talking to ABC, the former basketball player joked about the last time he did cocaine, laughing when asked if he had done it 'yesterday', and said the first time he ever tried it was 'like unleashing a demon'.
    He admitted hiding it from his ex-wife, for 'a long time' and said he felt remorse at treating 'that queen' the way he did.
    'I was a professional at hiding it. You don't want your wife to know that you're sniffing coke and... having sex with other women,' he said.

He recalls the time Khloe kicked him out of the house following an argument when he was high on cocaine and ecstasy and he threatened to kill her.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar explains that he was upset that she called his friends for help when he started hallucinating in his 'man cave.'
    In his book, he describes shouting at her: 'I'll f*****g kill you. You don't know what I'm capable of.'
    He went on to call the incident a 'new low in our relationship' and 'the most regrettable moment in a series of regrettable moments.'
    He said she was likely 'scared' of him at the time because his drug habit had become so severe.
    'I'm pretty sure she had to be scared at that point in time. I'm thinking about it now, like, I couldn't believe how I was treating that queen like that,' he said.

She took care of me. I had everything I ever wanted or needed. At that time, I was also playing really good basketball,' he said, adding that he 'loved' being part of the Kardashian-fame circus.
    'A red carpet is rolled out for you everywhere you go...what's not to love about that?' he said.
    When she threw him out of their house, he said he felt like a child being 'kicked out'.
    In his book he also opened up about his 2015 visit to The Love Ranch, a brothel in Nevada, where he was found unconscious before suffering six strokes and 12 seizures.
    'I was just thinking about trying to go have fun,' he said.
    Odom spent four days at The Love Ranch but says he does not remember taking drugs. 'I wasn't thinking. I was just being selfish,' he said.
    He admitted that he has never apologized to Khloe or her family but that he owes them both an apology.

Despite spending a month in rehab in 2016, Odom said he still drinks occasionally and smokes marijuana 'to this day'.
    'I smoke marijuana to this day to help with some anxiety. Helps cool me down.
    'Everybody's path in rehab and after rehab is going to be different to find sobriety.
    'What's going to be good for you might not work for me,' he said.
    ADVERTISEMENT

The Kardashians have not commented on Lamar's new memoir.

Broke & wants back in to KUWTK???

I wonder if he purchased the Tom Sizemore endorsed "Whizzinator".

Khloe is more pathetic that I realized. Fighting some chick over a dude who's fucking around on you? Pulease.

If anything I'd thank the woman for making my choice (to dump the dude) super easy.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

czb

the wrath of bigfoot. yikes. i'd be more scared of an angry khloe than a high lamar.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I wonder if he purchased the Tom Sizemore endorsed "Whizzinator".

Khloe is more pathetic that I realized. Fighting some chick over a dude who's fucking around on you? Pulease.
    They all nothin but trash!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

, I couldn't believe how I was treating that queen like that,' he said.
    Did he refer to Khloe fucking Kardashian as a “queen?”

"Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Of course he did.

Asslicker is broke.
    idunno likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

It’s nice that he can look back and see where he fucked up. It’s a bit much to refer to her as a Queen but I think they truly did love each other but addiction got in the way. A part of me is wondering if Khloe has considered going back to him since.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I don't know anything about this guy other than what I have read in this thread, but he seems like one of those people who would have been better off if he had never had money.

Even sadder to me than the mere loss of money (and definitely sadder than losing his Lardassian wife) is the damage he did to his health/body.

This guy was a pro athlete and now he's practically disabled, will have ongoing health problems, likely die earlier. Definitely be dependent upon several prescription medications he might have otherwise been able to avoid.

You tell me if all that drugging and whoring was worth it? You get one go-around with this life (and the majority nowhere near as blessed as this guy was) and some people just choose to piss it away.
    Sleuth and rollo like this.

Well. it probably burns when he does piss it away.
    Sleuth, Ravenna and idunno like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Default LAMAR ODOM KICKED OUT OF BIG3 LEAGUE ... Wasn't Prepared

Lamar Odom's highly anticipated basketball return has come to a screeching halt -- the ex-NBA superstar has been kicked out of the BIG3 league ... and our sources tell us it's because he simply wasn't ready to play.

Ice Cube's organization announced the move on Wednesday ... saying LO -- as well as Baron Davis, Jermaine O'Neal and Bonzi Wells -- would be deactivated for the remainder of the 2019 season.

TMZ Sports has learned ... Odom was nervous about being embarrassed on the court because he wasn't prepared to compete with his fellow ex-NBA hoopers ... and there was little hope it would work out.

As the league stated in the news release ... the org wanted to "maximize competition," so it was an easy decision to part ways with the Lakers champ.
    "As the premier professional 3-on-3 league in the world, we are always striving to improve the quality of both the live and broadcast experience for our fans as well as the level of competition," the statement read.

Odom had barely played for the Enemies team ... posting 2 points and 4 rebounds in the season.

It's been a tough road back to the hardwood for Odom following his 2015 drug overdosethat left him in a coma ... and those around him said he was laser-focused on getting back in shape and competitive again.

Here's hoping he can get things in order for 2020 ... but no word, yet, if the league will have him back.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/10/lamar...-big-3-league/

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread Information