Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree1525Likes

Thread: Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    Damn. They chewed him up and spit him out.
    Thus confirming that the Kardashians do not, in fact, swallow.

He must have finally smelled his own halitosis. Kim talked about it bad enough.
    Alysheba likes this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

I blame the Kardashians.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Dead yet?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

This whole Klan is so f*cked up! From the body modifications/mutilations, estrangements, divorce, etc... I have to wonder if at some point they will think it's been worth it?
    rollo and Clubber Lang like this.

How big was the camera crew that they brought to the hospital with them? On the next season of K U W T K ... I hope Lamar makes it, but it's not sounding good
    Trixie and Bluebonnet like this.

Doesnt he have a family,close friends or whatever?Why are those vultures allowed to *take care* of him.They were divorced,she legally has no opinion on his welfare,that is his family,s duty.Well,i hope he makes it though i see a Bobbie Brown case here..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Doesnt he have a family,close friends or whatever?Why are those vultures allowed to *take care* of him.They were divorced,she legally has no opinion on his welfare,that is his family,s duty.Well,i hope he makes it though i see a Bobbie Brown case here..
    I think he has an ex and three kids from before Khloe.
    effie2 likes this.

I believe that Khloe is still his next to kin/emergency contact. So she's allowed to rush to his side with whom she wants but I'm pretty sure the camera crews aren't allowed! I also am going to come to Lulu's defense here.. She did love Lamar and he her!! She didn't follow the ps path until they were on the outs-she loved being her because he loved her just as she was!! I watched Khloe and Lamar! And let's be honest if Lamar dies Rob needs on a suicide watch!
    dilligaf and cherrypye like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I read that Khloe is the recipient of his 10 million dollar life insurance policy as part of their prenup. She's probably there to watch over her investment. Oh, that's mean. I take it back.....sort of.
    Mrs P likes this.

Who would ensure Lamar Odom for 10 Million dollars???
    dilligaf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I believe that Khloe is still his next to kin/emergency contact. So she's allowed to rush to his side with whom she wants but I'm pretty sure the camera crews aren't allowed! I also am going to come to Lulu's defense here.. She did love Lamar and he her!! She didn't follow the ps path until they were on the outs-she loved being her because he loved her just as she was!! I watched Khloe and Lamar! And let's be honest if Lamar dies Rob needs on a suicide watch!
    Lamar Odom Unconscious: KUWTK Cameras Filming at Hospital — Report

As Lamar Odom clings to life, tabloids claim KUWTK cameras are rolling — with Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, and Kris Jenner causing a “circus.”

In case you missed the news, Lamar was found unconscious and perhaps even vomiting bloodyesterday, October 13, at a Nevada brothel.

As soon as they heard the news, Lamar's estranged wife rushed to the hospital with her sister and mother.
    But now they’re turning everything into a “s—t show,” one source tells RadarOnline.com. “The Kardashians are trying to run everything. They walked into the hospital with cameras rolling. It was shocking, but hardly a surprise.”

Credit: Splash News

“The doctors have been working non-stop to make sure Lamar pulls through, and the Kardashians are making everything a circus,” the source continues. “It is ridiculous. They’re bossing people around. They are trying to take over the situation — so typical.”

That tattler also says Khloe is “extremely upset,” but claims Kris and Kim are “crying and pretending like they care.”

Of course, these are tabloid reports here, so ingest 'em with a giant spoonful of skepticism, and keep checking back with Wetpaint for all the latest Lamar Odom news.

Lamar Odom Unconscious: Khloe, Kim, Kris Filming at Hospital -- Report | Wetpaint, Inc.

^ That is simply disgusting.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

You know they are loving this. All they see is high tv ratings, more money, they are probably foaming at the mouth right now and just hoping that he dies so they can get it all on film. Pathetic bottom eating whores the lot of them. I CANNOT WAIT for the day society totally turns on them and they so deserve it.

I hope Kanye is taking notes.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information