Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: Lady Gaga's dog walker is shot, dogs stolen

We had a rescue Frenchie who spent the first seven years of his life in a cage as a stud. As an aside, Frenchies can't procreate the natural way -or it's very difficult - so artificial insemination is the norm.

Anyway, he was such a sweet dog but needed so much support. He didn't now how to play. Couldn't chase a ball, etc. Horrible, noisy respiratory issues. It was sad. But once he realized that he hit the motherlode with my family, he just came to life. He lived for 3 more years before dying of natural causes. We were crushed by the loss but happy that he lived the latter part of his life knowing what it's like to be loved.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Docking tails & clipping ears is illegal in the EU I think unless it's for medical reasons.

The puppy trade has been big money for gangs & black market traders for years now.
    Our local rescue has a pup whom someone docked/ear clipped with scissors and then tried to sell. I hope that inhumane piece of shit goes to prison for a good, long time (though he deserves much worse), but since this is TX, probably not.
    Novice likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

fgg

Lady Gaga dog walker Ryan Fischer speaks out in first post since shooting

Lady Gaga’s dog walker, who was shot while out for a stroll with the star’s French bulldogs in Los Angeles, penned an emotional social media post Monday morning describing the ambush.

“4 days ago, while a car sped away and blood poured from my gun shot wound, an angel trotted over and laid next to me. My panicked screams calmed as I looked at her, even though it registered that the blood pooling around her tiny body was my own,” Ryan Fischer, 39, wrote on Instagram, referencing Gaga’s pooch, Miss Asia, who escaped the dognapping.

“I cradled Asia as best I could, thanked her for all the incredible adventures we’d been on together, apologized that I couldn’t defend her brothers, and then resolved that I would still try to save them… and myself. Hopeful that my calm(ish) and forceful pleas for the urgency of my care as well as the focused descriptions of the dogs would be enough to help me and get enough police and media attention to find the boys, I looked backed at my guardian angel. I smiled at her shaking form, thankful that at least she would be okay.”

Fischer was shot last Wednesday night just before 10 pm while taking Gaga’s Frenchies, Gustav, Koji and Miss Asia, out for a stroll in West Hollywood. Two thugs ambushed him and tried to steal the pups. When Fischer put up a fight, they shot him in the chest, stole Gustav and Koji and sped off.

Over the weekend, a woman returned the two dogs but it’s still unclear if she was connected to the dognappers.

Fischer was briefly in the ICU but will make a full recovery.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/01/lady-g...584.1604687787
    Sarzy and Lalasnake like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I'm an animal person, but he is making me a Ryan Fischer person, because his remarks after getting SHOT are about the doggie who sat by his side.

She is a very good girl.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Elite Member

Nothing compares to the love of a dog.

I'm glad to read he is doing well and the other pups have been recovered.
    Sarzy, fgg, Trixie and 7 others like this.

OMG was this organised by Patrizia Reggiani???
    sputnik and Sarzy like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information