Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Lady Gaga Has Angered PETA

I've never liked PETA or Lady Gaga .. Hard to know who to root for here.. I know I'll root for the animals and hope that cute puppy turns around and bites all holy hell out of her!!

Silver Member

Imma paraphrase Alec Baldwin ... you may hate Peta but fur is just fucking cruel. It is NOT the same as meat nor leather ... which are different issues. This is why I am a vegetarian but that is not the point of this comment. GAGA is a HUGE fame whoring hypocrite and I hope she had lost a substantial fan base with this ignorant justification.
    yanna, darksithbunny and dexter7 like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMoFo View Post
    I've never liked PETA or Lady Gaga .. Hard to know who to root for here.. I know I'll root for the animals and hope that cute puppy turns around and bites all holy hell out of her!!
    I say we drop them both down a mineshaft and put Lassie in quarantine so he can't lead anyone to them until it's too late.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by pwry View Post
    Imma paraphrase Alec Baldwin ... you may hate Peta but fur is just fucking cruel. It is NOT the same as meat nor leather ... which are different issues. This is why I am a vegetarian but that is not the point of this comment. GAGA is a HUGE fame whoring hypocrite and I hope she had lost a substantial fan base with this ignorant justification.
    About that...

Thursday, August 16th 2012
    Bitch Goes Down: The Little Monster Edition

[YOUTUBE]gukwO4uCgTY[/YOUTUBE]

While Lady Gaga strolled through the lobby of her hotel in Romania, somebody came at her ass and surprisingly it wasn't a ragey PETAhead trying to turn her into CaCa cakes by dropping Gold Medal flour on her head. It was one of her Little Monsters who probably quit his job and used the last leu (Note: Yes, that was me who just Googled "How do you say 'dollar' in Romanian talk?") in his bank account to travel to her hotel and sleep in front all night to meet her dumb ass. How does he get greeted? Bitch was forced to make out with the glass before getting body slammed to the floor. Damn, and all for CaCa's ass. Not worth it.

It's just CaCa's, it's not the damn Queen. Those bodyguard acted like CaCa was Anderson Cooper and that crazy fan was me. You know who should've been tackled to the floor and dragged back to her room? CaCa, because she needs to change that outfit. Who does she think she is? This ain't Big Business and you ain't Bette Midler, bitch.

via TMZ

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Bitch Goes Down: The Little Monster Edition | Dlisted
    Doubtful. You know, I understand doing your job but the security guard really have to be that violent? Slamming the dude up against the wall was just a bit uncalled for IMHO.

I guarantee NOBODY will kick up a fuss when the family of the rabbits murdered to make that coat skin her alive and make a coat out of her.

Ha, she's a dead ringer for Carol Channing in that video.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Silver Member

LOLL. You guys are hilarious!!

Tuesday, August 21st 2012
    CaCa Goes Brown

Here's PETA's sworn enemy Lady Gaga in Lithuania and Amsterdam with a brown mop on top of her head, and for once I don't think any animals were butchered in the making of her latest look. (Cut to Lady CaCa scalping a brown pony in the name of ART!) CaCa went on her Twatter to tell all her Little Monsters that she didn't dye her hair just any brown, she went Louis Vuitton brown.
    Definitely feeling less blond lately and little more progressive brunette. I am LOUIS VUITTON BROWN. BITCH THATS LV
    i think I'm gonna do away with this blond streak, feeling like a purist. gosh i forgot what it was like to have soft hair!
    getting lots of tweets about how to get this hair color, its a bit of a process...and depends on if your lifting or darkening your color
    "its a bit of a process." Isn't that called a difficult brown? CaCa needs to stop shitting on her head and calling it Louis Vuitton brown, because that is not Louis Vuitton brown. If CaCa wants to see Louis Vuitton brown, she needs to look in Blue Ivy Carter's cashmere Chanel diapers, because that child of the 1% probably poops out LV monogrammed nuggets. Beyonce's going to sell them for a limited time at the LV store in Tokyo.
    And a brown-haired Lady Gaga sort of looks like Avril Lavigne morphing into Lana Del Rey. It's Lana Del Lavigne!

Wenn.com, Splash

Posted by: Michael K

Source: CaCa Goes Brown | Dlisted
    Now shes gone incognito so theyll never find her!

God this bitch is as tiresome as Madonna.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information