Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Lady Gaga Engaged to Taylor Kinney

Better to break it off before the wedding I suppose.
    Seapharris7, fgg and arie_skop like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Other places are reporting that he had an affair with The Khaleesi.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

she might've dodged a huge bullet.
    arie_skop likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

I wonder if she'll return that hideous engagement ring? Maybe her new singledom explains this picture. Being photographed like this also seems to be the thing to do lately.

LADY GAGA CRACKIN' IN CABO

7/18/2016 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Lady Gaga looked surprisingly comfortable with a solid and snug wedgie as she lounged poolside in Cabo. Hard to find where the sun don't shine.

Lady Gaga: Cracking In Cabo! | TMZ.com

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I'm sure I've told this story in the past but I once went out on a few dates with a guy because my friends pushed me into it. On a basic level all the looks were there to make him visually hot but he was dull as fuck. Nothing original about him at all. By the second date I realised that I'd already heard all the amusing stories he was telling me from other people. I think that he'd had so many women trying to get with him because of his looks alone that he'd never had to develop a personality to win them over with.

I have no idea what was between his legs but I'm sure that it was probably as bland as his conversation.
    He probably was, but who else could put up with Gaga's over-the-top pretentious blathering?

See below quotes from her editor's letter from V Magazine when they covered their bodies in paint and had sex on a canvas and did a few pics of them nude together for the mag.

"Gaga guest edited the issue and said that the kinky idea was Taylor's

“Since we first met, Taylor’s been drawing and painting all over me,” she said in her editor’s letter. “Years ago, when we were secretly living in San Diego and crashing on the floor of a beach shack, we never wore shoes. He told me he wanted to make love to me on a canvas.”
    “We made love on the canvas on a Sunday in Chicago,” she continues. “We made love amidst chaos. We talked about shootings. We made love amidst terrorism. And we talked about how people’s hearts are also suffering all over the world as they watch and witness a swell of violence. We made love amidst violence.”

“During tumultuous times, we hope everyone in the world will see this and be reminded to love each other wildly, generously, totally, colorfully, without fear and with compassionate hearts,” Gaga explains. “We made a galaxy of endless colors with only brief, black holes of emptiness that are then filled by each other.”

Wow, that's one classy pic.

Whatever liking I had for Taylor Kinney was pretty much thrown out the window with those V Magazine photos. To each his or her own, but imo, it was endlessly tacky and desperate.

If I recall correctly, there have been tons of blinds about their relationship, from him sleeping with some female in the Chicago Fire cast for quite some time, to him being sick of her constant need for as much attention as possible, to her being the one cheating, so I don't think this is a big surprise.

Lady Gaga Says She And Taylor Kinney Are Just On A Break

July 20, 2016 / Posted by: Allison

2 Reactions

Yesterday, everyone reported that Lady Gaga’s relationship with Taylor Kinneywas as dead as her dream of hearing her name called out by Anthony Andersonduring the Emmy nominations. They were done! Over! The tacky engagement ring was off! And a blind item may have been solved! Last night, Lady Gaga hopped on Instagram to confirm the news herself, except she had just one teensy little correction to make. Their love isn’t 100% dead, it’s just in a coma.

Gaga took a break from her Mexican vacation to post a black and white picture of herself and Taylor looking like a a couple of hipster Precious Moments figurines with a caption about how they’re “soulmates.” It’s very ‘soap opera character talking to themselves in a mirror’, which is pretty much what I’d expect from Gaga. For full effect, wipe a thin layer of Vaseline over your screen and throw on the theme from Love Story.

"Taylor and I have always believed we are soulmates. Just like all couples we have ups and downs, and we have been taking a break. We are both ambitious artists, hoping to work through long-distance and complicated schedules to continue the simple love we have always shared. Please root us on. We're just like everybody else and we really love each other."

I, for one, can completely relate to that. I’m currently in a long-distance relationship with the Cheesecake Factory. I don’t know why Canadians love that shit, we just do. I’ve been in love with them from the very first second that artery-clogging sweet cheese hit my lips. Sadly, the closest location to me requires a $500 plane ticket and a few days off work. The last time I saw them was two months ago. Sure, I can eat a President’s Choice frozen cheesecake at home, but it’s just not the same. Thinking about it almost makes me cry. If I’m getting this sentimental over crappy cheesecake, I can only imagine how it feels for Gaga and Taylor. Getting regular pussy and dick is right up there with cheesecake.
    Dlisted | Be Very Afraid | Page 1

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    #1 had plenty between his legs but nothing between his ears and #2 was the opposite. Yes, I'm that shallow.
    Sometimes we want a MEAL, not a snack, now....
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

a break? lol how does that work...(and, yes I also thought of Ross) lol

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information