Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Lady Gaga Engaged to Taylor Kinney

I have dated some incredibly attractive men, but have never dealt with this issue.
    levitt and llamamama like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^^ Humble brag alert!!!!!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I've had a couple of really good looking bf's and I admit I enjoyed the envious kudos from my jellus friends for a while. But they weren't relationship material. #1 had plenty between his legs but nothing between his ears and #2 was the opposite. Yes, I'm that shallow.
    I'm sure I've told this story in the past but I once went out on a few dates with a guy because my friends pushed me into it. On a basic level all the looks were there to make him visually hot but he was dull as fuck. Nothing original about him at all. By the second date I realised that I'd already heard all the amusing stories he was telling me from other people. I think that he'd had so many women trying to get with him because of his looks alone that he'd never had to develop a personality to win them over with.

I have no idea what was between his legs but I'm sure that it was probably as bland as his conversation.
    arie_skop and Wisher like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

A*O

Nothing can beat the hairy chopstick.
    Wisher likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I'll bet Jason Momoa doesn't have a dick like a piece of dried spaghetti...
    Wisher likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

That's what Ellen de Generes always says!
    Wisher likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    I had a guy who was way above my belt looks wise, and I loved being out and about with him. 6'4", dark thick hair, light blue eyes, great face, broad build... my god, the fact that he was mine for a while? It's only proper to show that off. I still look at photos of him and just say, "GodDAMN, I had that." I'm really only saying this because it's halfway relevant and I had to toss out a brag since I don't get the high of going out with him anymore... But yeah, w/e reasons they're in it (money, fame, ego, looks, love, etc) it's probably a mutual understanding and if they're both willing to wear a hideous ring to declare it then eh, good for them.
    Your ex sounds like my boyfriend! Except your ex is a little taller. Of course when we're together and alone, ahem, I don't care where we rank "league wise", it's only when we're out I can feel my stomach tighten a little bit. If I show people a picture of him I get the whole "he's really good looking", which is nice, then sometimes people harp on a little bit and you're like okay, I get the picture! In the US some people said he looked like Wes Welker, which obviously to me was awesome.

Kitty, I had a guy I went on a handful of dates who was exactly like that. He was a model, when I met him I literally could not talk to him because he was simply stunning. But any sex appeal he had was severely diminished by his utter lack of personality. I have never met any one quite as completely empty as that man. I didn't get as far as having sex with him, because I just couldn't bring myself to it.

Here he is:
    Kittylady, Brah, llamamama and 1 others like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Kitty, I had a guy I went on a handful of dates who was exactly like that. He was a model, when I met him I literally could not talk to him because he was simply stunning. But any sex appeal he had was severely diminished by his utter lack of personality. I have never met any one quite as completely empty as that man. I didn't get as far as having sex with him, because I just couldn't bring myself to it.
    Looking back now, with more life experience and confidence than I had back then, I don't believe I fancied him at all. I was more caught up in my friend's excitement that this supposedly stunning guy was interested in me. The temporary ego boost wasn't enough to make up for him having less original personality than a pet rock though.
    Wisher likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Your ex sounds like my boyfriend! Except your ex is a little taller. Of course when we're together and alone, ahem, I don't care where we rank "league wise", it's only when we're out I can feel my stomach tighten a little bit. If I show people a picture of him I get the whole "he's really good looking", which is nice, then sometimes people harp on a little bit and you're like okay, I get the picture! In the US some people said he looked like Wes Welker, which obviously to me was awesome.
    Going by that pic my ex isn't too much like your boyfriend, but that's to your benefit! haha. And, eh, your boyfriend is gorgeous and I'm positive he'd say the same about you, so forget what people think! Especially if he's gorgeous and good-hearted and interesting---that seems to be a very rare combo in good-looking men, I've found.

Plus, similar to everyone else's good-looking exes, mine had an anxious and depressive personality and that was all he was ever really interested in talking about. Listening wasn't so bad, as looking at him was such a good time, but after a while it does wear thin. And his being so good-looking meant that, during the beginning, he let me know how many options he had.

Oh, that's my ex. My boyfriend doesn't look like that I'm sure I posted a picture of him somewhere though!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Oh!! Whooops. I don't even know how I skipped the second paragraph.

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    Plus, similar to everyone else's good-looking exes, mine had an anxious and depressive personality and that was all he was ever really interested in talking about. Listening wasn't so bad, as looking at him was such a good time, but after a while it does wear thin. And his being so good-looking meant that, during the beginning, he let me know how many options he had.
    My hot depressed ex would go on and on about everything and I couldn't even listen to him, I just wanted to look at him. You know what made him REALLY angry? The Billy Joel song Angry Young Man. He was so paranoid he thought Billy Joel was singing to him I think. Oh, I've seen pics of him on FB, he's not hot anymore, I'm WAY hotter than him now. I've aged much better
    levitt, Kittylady and Wisher like this.

A*O

Yes, my Mr Hung But Dumb has really gone to seed judging by his FB pic. He was pretty for a brief, shining moment but now he's just another middle aged bum. He was/is a heavy smoker and it shows.
    llamamama and Wisher like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Lady Gaga And Taylor Kinney’s Relationship Has Hit Its Expiration Date

July 19, 2016 / Posted by: Allison

This will be very sad news for anyone who was waiting with anticipation to see what kind of busted bridal-style nonsense Lady Gaga would bring to her wedding. On the plus side, I’m sure we’ll all be happy to read some news about a famous person named Taylor that isn’t about Taylor Swift. After five years together, TMZsays that Lady Gaga and her fiancé Taylor Kinney are over. Gaga split with Taylor before she got married to him? How very un-Madonna of her.

Sources say Gaga and Taylor called it quits earlier this month, but can’t say who dumped who. TMZ says Gaga sort-of subtly confirmed she was un-engaged last week by strutting around Malibu without the giant swap meet-looking engagement ring Taylor gave her on Valentine’s Day in 2015. Gaga is currently in Cabo San Lucas and TMZ says she’s been seen without her ring there too.

Gaga and Taylor met on the set of the video for “You and I” back in 2011. They share two French bulldogs, Koji and Miss Asia Kinney, and a “But why???“-worthypost-sex nude cover for V magazine.

Neither Gaga nor Taylor have said anything about this yet. Taylor seems like a quiet type, so I don’t know if we should expect him to say much about this situation. Gaga, on the other hand. I’m actually a little shocked she didn’t announce the news herself by stepping out of her apartment wearing a cape made from torn-up wedding invitations and a bikini made from moldy wedding cake samples with glittery blue tears painted on her face.

UsWeekly is also confirming that Gaga and Taylor are over. No word on who the source of this information is. My guess is the press were tipped off by that engagement ring, and it did it for revenge. And I don’t blame it. I’d spill the tea too if Gaga left my ass at home in a boring old jewelry box while she went and partied it up in Cabo. Rings deserve a vacation too, Gaga!

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

They're better off probably. This is why long engagements are a good idea because by the time you realize how annoying they are, you can sashay right out the door, especially if you don't have kids.
    Wisher likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information