Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Lady Gaga Engaged to Taylor Kinney

czb

actually, that doesn't bother me so much.

what i find mildly annoying is when these people need to give global statements about what not to do in a relationship. i can see the basics: don't lie, don't steal, etc. but only wear pink underwear or behave a certain way or a man won't like you? *facepalm*
    Kittylady and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Well it's almost always followed by the advice everyone should do it. You're right, that is the most annoying part. I just personally think most people who say that are full of it.
    czb and Kittylady like this.

He is very cute...he has amazing calves too.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I reject this statement.

Seriously, I am about sick of the power women saying things like "I like to dote on my man when I get home and play happy homemaker since I'm a boss at work." Who are these people? Don't they ever get fucking tired of doing everything? Whatever happened to splitting things 50-50? Or just admit they need some Leave Me The Fuck Alone time NOT tending to someone else's needs? That would impress me more than "I'm a Career Woman at work but I'm Suzy Homemaker to make my man happy."
    Amen!

We used to be 50/50, until the kid. I should say 50/50 in our own way. I've always done more stuff around the house and he always paid for more of the bills.

Now, I'm pretty much 100% of the stuff in the house because he's 100% the person who brings in all the money I can't complain and neither can he.

Blanket statements like that annoy me too. Some men don't like to be told what to do, some do. Same for women. There is no 'one size fits all' in relationships.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^I HATE being told what to do. Same for my SO. I'm not a big authority person
    witchcurlgirl and Lalasnake like this.

Wait... I'm Late but he's the eyes from the Other Women??
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

C'mon, you bitches!

I liked heart-shaped diamonds..

..when I was 14.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Amen!

We used to be 50/50, until the kid. I should say 50/50 in our own way. I've always done more stuff around the house and he always paid for more of the bills.

Now, I'm pretty much 100% of the stuff in the house because he's 100% the person who brings in all the money I can't complain and neither can he.
    I do about 90% of the cooking and cleaning because he works and I'm looking for something permanent. The only thing I don't touch is his Man Cave. That's his shit to clean up and if he has to get to the point where he can't move in there then that's his own fault. When I get settled in something other than temping here and there then he knows and agrees that he'll be doing more.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Sadly, I'll always remember him from Shameless as the married jerk who ugly-fucks Fiona in his minivan and then brings his wife to her house to confront her.

NSFW !!:

<strong>
    That is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I do about 90% of the cooking and cleaning because he works and I'm looking for something permanent. The only thing I don't touch is his Man Cave. That's his shit to clean up and if he has to get to the point where he can't move in there then that's his own fault. When I get settled in something other than temping here and there then he knows and agrees that he'll be doing more.
    I usually don't clean much in his office. It's full of laptops, computer equipment, cables, etc. I just don't touch it. I straighten up the shelf with the pictures and tidy up the mail and paperwork, but that's it.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Ohhhhhh...gr-ooooowww-ssssss! I saw that episode and I must not have been paying attention. Insert dry heaving sound here. (Side note...do people's cars really look like that?!?)
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I usually don't clean much in his office. It's full of laptops, computer equipment, cables, etc. I just don't touch it. I straighten up the shelf with the pictures and tidy up the mail and paperwork, but that's it.
    His is full of test equipment, keyboards (the musical type), monitors, laptops, wiring, computer parts and geeky things, all of which is apparently essential and cannot be disposed of just in case he needs it or can cannibalise it for something else in 20 years time. And this is all AFTER several trips to the local dump with stuff that he could just-about-live-without because he didn't have room for it.

I don't touch anything in there. He designated it his man cave so he can deal with his man mess.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    I know! That's why I'll forever associate him with that. It burned a hole in my brain!
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

pictures of the fuglay ring:

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information