Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Like Tree216Likes

Thread: LA Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells GF, 'Do not bring black people to my games'

If this is true, poor kid.

please don't let this be true.

we don't want him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

fgg

Donald Sterling and gal pal reunite, incensing his wife

Billionaire basketball bigot Donald Sterling is palling around again with V. Stiviano, the former personal assistant who brought him down by recording his racist rants, according to a report.

Sterling, 80, and the 30-something Stiviano met up Wednesday at the ex-LA Clippers owner’s Beverly Hills mansion — and Donald’s wife, Shelly, got wind of the *reunion and called police, according to TMZ.

Shelly Sterling, currently in a nasty legal battle with Stiviano, learned of the visit and assumed the younger woman had broken in, the Web site said.

But when police arrived, they were told that Stiviano was not an interloper but an “invited guest.”

Stiviano even stayed at Donald’s house after cops departed, TMZ reported.

The reunion is likely to cause more complications in an already long, drawn-out process to gain control over Donald’s *estate. His wife says he’s in the early stages of dementia.

Shelly filed a lawsuit against Stiviano in July, claiming the former employee seduced her husband and took millions of dollars in cash and gifts that he was legally not allowed to give away.

When Stiviano worked for Donald, she recorded the audiotapes that led to his epic downfall.

The team has since been sold to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ball*mer for a record $2 billion.

On the tapes, which were leaked to the media, Donald chastised his gal pal for bringing “black people” to Clippers games, singling out NBA legend Magic Johnson.

“Don’t put him [Johnson] on an Instagram for the world to have to see,” Donald said. “And don’t bring him to my games.”

Sterling then launched an attempt to redeem himself, sitting down for a CNN *interview with Anderson Cooper. But Sterling continued to slam the NBA great.

“What kind of a guy [Johnson] goes to every city, has sex with every girl, then he catches HIV?” Sterling said.

“But what does he do for the black people? He doesn’t do anything.”

Shelly Sterling gained control of the Clippers franchise when Donald was declared mentally incompetent.

She eventually executed the sale of the team to Ballmer.

Donald Sterling and gal pal reunite, incensing his wife | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Dead yet? ....No?
    Belt Up likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

V Stiviano Has to Give Back the Millions She Got From Donald Sterling

V Stiviano launched a thousand lawsuits when she leaked audio of boyfriend anddisgraced former Clippers owner Donald Sterling being racist on tape . But she couldn't win the big one, filed by Sterling's wife, demanding she return the expensive gifts he gave her during their extramarital relationship.

According to the AP, Sterling gave Stiviano close to $3 million in real estate, stocks, and luxury cars (including a Ferrari)—gifts purchased with money that Sterling's wife, Shelly, successfully argued wasn't his to give away.

In California, community property—generally, assets earned during the marriage—may not be given as gifts or otherwise disposed of for less than their fair value without spousal consent, which, it's fair to assume, Sterling absolutely did not have.

Now Stiviano reportedly owes $2.6 million to Shelly—who is, against all odds, still legally married to Sterling. Not a bad cherry on top for Shelly, who also negotiatedthe $2 billion Clippers sale after she had her husband declared mentally incapacitated.

Seems like an all-around victory for the scorned wife. But there's still one thing she can never take away from V: that incredible visor game .

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

good luck getting any of that back besides the house.
    that said, he should have to give the money to the ex-wife, it seems like a really dick move to make the mistress out to be the bad guy here when he's the racist old asshole who took up with her in the first place and gave her all those gifts. though she's obviously a pathetic gold digger because why else would she put up with his racist abuse so IMO she earned it, just for having sex with the old fart.

here's a (hilarious) list of items she has to return:

Judge: V. Stiviano Has to Return $2.6 Million to Donald Sterling's Wife

Hillary Crosley Coker

4/15/15 11:10am

Donald Sterling’s ex-mistress V. Stiviano must return $2.6 million to Mrs. Shelly Sterling because the racist sugar daddy’s gifts were partly from Shelly’s coins too. This means Stiviano probably has to give back that fabulously giant visor and maybe her roller skates too. RIP.

According to the Washington Post, the estranged Mrs. Sterling sued Stiviano for joint property gifted to her by the disgraced former Los Angeles Clippers owner that wasn’t his to give. In California, “assets earned in marriage belong to both parties and cannot be given away without consent.” And Shelly, probably feeling like Drake at Coachella, did not consent to Stiviano living it up on her dime so a judge awarded Mrs. Sterling $2.6 million from Stiviano.

Here’s a few of the items coming back to Shelly via the LA Times. Get ready, it’s messy:

•$1.8 million — Spanish-style duplex
    •$1.2 million — cash (total)
    •$400,000 — cars (Ferrari, two Bentleys and Range Rover)
    •$10,420 — two Chanel flapbags
    •$5,333 — Cartier love bracelet
    •$4,570 — Louis Vuitton suitcase
    •$1,051 — Manolo Blahnik shoes
    •$925 — dry cleaning
    •$843 — skin treatment
    •$695 — Chanel thong sandals
    •$391 — Easter bunny costume
    •$354 — birthday cake
    •$299 — two-speed blender
    •$140 — Kobe 8 System Nike basketball shoes
    •$12 — lace thong
    •$1 — donation to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital as part of a purchase at a CVS store.

Damn, Shelly wants a St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital donation back? And the cost of a thong? Wow.
    Stiviano, of course, took to Twitter to vent just before she took the stand last month and her posts were as confusing as usual.

Meanwhile, Donald testified on the stand that Stiviano was broke and “her whole family is indigent” and “on state aid.” He was also diagnosed with Alzheimer’s in 2014, so Shelly’s lawyer probably painted a shadow of elder abuse also in arguing that Stiviano was unnecessarily gifted items like a Ferrari to drive him around.

So remember, if you’re in California and your husband or wife is splurging on their side piece out of your joint account, unlike Dwayne Wade’s ex-wife and the woman who sued Fantasia, it is possible to bring legal action against that other woman and win.
    Image via Getty.

Contact the author at Hillary@jezebel.com.
    go to the link to see her tweets. she's the one that sounds senile.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I an dying to know about the Easter Bunny costume.
    Just Kill Me and sluce like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    good luck getting any of that back besides the house.
    that said, he should have to give the money to the ex-wife, it seems like a really dick move to make the mistress out to be the bad guy here when he's the racist old asshole who took up with her in the first place and gave her all those gifts.
    Mistresses (and boytoys) all over California are probably sweating like whores in church right now.

Wants the $1.00 back from the St. Jude donation? Man, lady, that's fucked up. Makes you look like a total cunt. You should see her $1.00 and give 1 million. That would be classy. Damn. C'mon! Out bid the skank! It's for sick children!

I know, that had me lol'ing. Cold as ICE!

I'm still on the ex-wife's side. That shit is stolen money, side piece doesn't get to keep it. Don't be a mistress, you know it's wrong.
    Honeythorn and Gossiplover like this.

^ VOUCH! Makes Leona Helmsley look like a Saint.

The $843 skin treatment was a waste of money. Bitch has nasty skin.

I think this girl is disgusting. Sterling is a racist old shit, but I guarantee-fucking-tee V. knew what kid of man he was.
    Honeythorn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I an dying to know about the Easter Bunny costume.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I want to know what she's planning to do with the used thong?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Strangle her husband with it.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information