Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree216Likes

Thread: LA Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells GF, 'Do not bring black people to my games'

I saw that movie.
    Brookie likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Flashdance.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

fgg

Shelly Sterling Comes Forward About Donald Sterling's Racist Comments

The wife of disgraced Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling says she "absolutely" plans to maintain her piece of the franchise.

Speaking to Barbara Walters in an interview airing Sunday night on ABC, Shelly Sterling addressed her estranged husband's racial remarks and suggested that he is suffering from "the onset of dementia."

"I was shocked by what he said. And – well, I guess whatever their decision is – we have live with it," she said of the NBA. "But I don't know why I should be punished for what his actions were."

The controversy began weeks ago, when TMZ released an audio recording of Donald Sterling, 80, ordering rumored girlfriend V. Stiviano to not bring black people to Clippers games. After owning the team for more than 30 years, he was banned from the NBA for life and slapped with a $2.5 million fine.

It remains to be seen whether he will sell the Clippers, but Shelly Sterling still wants her stake.

"I've been with the team for 33 years, through good times and bad," she told Walters, adding that she has wanted to divorce her husband for a long time but held off due to "financial arrangements."

The full interview airs on ABC World News at 6:30 p.m. (ET) Sunday.

Shelly Sterling Comes Forward About Donald Sterling's Racist Comments - Donald Sterling : People.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

"But I don't know why I should be punished for what his actions were."

Because you're married to him, you twat.
    garysgirl1999 likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

'I’m Mr. Sterling’s everything. I’m his confidante, his best friend, his silly rabbit,'
    . . . his Courtney Stodden.

She has that same disconnect going, like she thinks she's getting over on the public somehow and doesn't realize how bizzaro she comes across.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Why is Sterling going all out to talk shit against Magic? Not that the dude is perfect, but why is he dragging him into the mess?

Denying she's Sterling's 'mistress' or 'whore,' she said that she's more like his friend and right hand.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

mjw
    Elite Member

V. Stiviano has just filed new legal docs in her war with Shelly Sterling -- claiming she NEVER slept with Donald Sterling ... 'cause he's into men and she was his beard.

TMZ Sports has obtained the lawsuit -- which Stiviano filed in response to Shelly's allegations that V. accepted cars and property from Donald that he didn't have the authority to give her.

In the new docs, Stiviano argues that the items in question were given to her in exchange for being Donald's "beard" -- and she insists Shelly knew about it.

Stiviano states ... she was "not ever a sexual partner of Donald T. Sterling" and "believes that [Sterling] is a homosexual and enjoys sexual acts and or sexual congress with males."

In the legal doc, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Stiviano says Shelly was "acutely aware of [Donald's] sexual orientation and condoned same as well as acknowledged and approved [Donald's] gifts of money [to Stiviano]."

Stiviano also says the gifts she received were NOT community property -- but rather Donald's separate property.

Stiviano is also suing Shelly and Donald for defamation -- claiming they slandered her in the media by calling her a thief and saying she embezzled money and property from Donald. She's demanding no less than $10 MILLION.

We reached out to Donald's camp -- so far, no word back.

Story developing ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3B4dBnlkK
    dougie likes this.

All kinds of EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I hate that twat so hard!

Nice twist.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

fgg

why did he need a beard if he had a wife?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

she's trying to give the impression she didn't fuck this withered old wrinkly liver spotted nutsack for cash............
    mjw, KrisNine, Honeythorn and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Lying bitch lies
    KrisNine and Beeyotch like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    she's trying to give the impression she didn't fuck this withered old wrinkly liver spotted nutsack for cash............
    Yep. Just recently she tried to hint they had a child together.

Stiviano, the alleged mistress of L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling who exposed the scandal that cost him his team, sparked an Internet frenzy this weekend with an Instagram post that hinted she might drop another bombshell.

Stiviano posted a photo of her sitting with a young girl who's wearing a Clippers hat and the same face-covering visor that Stiviano has worn in public. According to reports, the photo was accompanied by this caption that later was deleted:

"I didn't really wanted to do this but you left me no choice. It's been four years since we met; so she says. Madison is going to be four soon. I think we should celebrated it, at a big event. Perhaps opening night of the #laclippers game or we can decide and wait till NEW YEARS to bring in 2015 with incredible news. I was thinking more in the sense of dropping hints until they - they (meaning the people of the 'UNITED NATIONS') get it. And when they do get the message, via #Instagram Their all going to know your the father and I'm the mother. There would be no reason for a paternity test; because we already have one. Then now - meaning NOW, we would all be in trouble. Wouldn't we? LET THE GAMES BEGAN!!! Can anyone guest who's the father of my beautiful daughter Madison V Stiviano ?"

However, there's currently no caption with the photo; the only message accompanying the post is "DNA Paternity Testing Los Angeles" along with an 800 number.

Stiviano sparks Sterling love child rumors | FOX Sports

picture at the link

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information