Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Like Tree216Likes

Thread: LA Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells GF, 'Do not bring black people to my games'

Stiviano worked as Sterling's archivist, and Nehoray said she had been mischaracterized in the media. Sterling and Stiviano were friends but the two never had an intimate relationship, Nehoray said.
    Oh what the fuck ever. How does he say that shit with a straight face?!
    "They've never been on bad terms," Nehoray said. "I don't know if they're in touch. She considers him a friend. I'm sure he feels the same way."
    Im not so sure about that.....

I've been catching up on the Taiwanese animated news.
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; May 2nd, 2014 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Fix link
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

'Young girl'?

Thought she was in her 30s.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

and they 'weren't intimate' but he just 'gave' her a house and gifts totalling 2.5 million? ssshuuuuure... unless she doesn't consider stellar geriatric blow jobs 'intimate'.
    *DIVA! likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Only if you swallow.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

She must not have googled him before she did...

Elite Member

I saw her on 20/20 last night. It was the weirdest interview. She made no sense. I couldn't tell if she was trying to do damage control or not...her answers were so convoluted. She is a weird chick. She called herself is best friend, confidant and silly rabbit. Bizarre, bizarre, bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Who was recording this? Because isn't CA a two party state, meaning both parties must consent to the recording or it's against the law?
    That's only just one of the weird things going on her...
    Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Oh what the fuck ever. How does he say that shit with a straight face?!
    Maybe he was Sterling's lawyer from a previous case?

Anyhow, that lass should post here, she makes great sense & would have fab-u-lous selfies.......
    Free Charmed.

I saw a clip of her interview with Baba Wawa - said Sterling is NOT a racist because he's done so much for people (or some such nonsense). Honey, the evidence says otherwise - you know, the evidence YOU provided? Yeah, that.
    sprynkles and sluce like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Looking at this chicks face, I'm surprised to find out that some old coot, racist billionaire paid her for anything. She must google and swallow.

She should have used some of that cash to sandblast her face.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

V. Stiviano opens up about her relationship with Donald Sterling | Mail Online

'I’m Mr. Sterling’s everything. I’m his confidante, his best friend, his silly rabbit': V. Stiviano opens up about her relationship with 'generous, kind' Donald Sterling and DENIES he is a racist

• V. Stiviano gave an interview to Barbara Walters on ABC's 20/20
    • She told Walters she does not believe Donald Sterling is a racist
    • Sterling should 'absolutely' apologise for the comments, she said, but 'only God knows' if he will
    • Stiviano said that she is not in love with Sterling but that she is 'his confidante, his best friend, his silly rabbit'
    • Donald Sterling is 'confused' and 'emotionally traumatized'
    • He was in talks to give interviews to Walters and Anderson Cooper, but canceled, leaving Stiviano in Walters' hot seat

By Alex Greig
    Published: 22:01 EST, 2 May 2014 | Updated: 08:07 EST, 3 May 2014

The woman at the center of the firestorm surrounding Clippers owner Donald Sterling has broken her silence in her first television interview.

V. Stiviano sat down with Barbara Walters tonight on ABC's 20/20 to give her take on the racism controversy the broke when audio recordings of Stiviano and Sterling were made public.

Incredibly, the 31-year-old, who described herself as Sterling's 'silly rabbit,' said she does not believe Donald Sterling is a racist.

Most-talked about woman: V. Stiviano finally broke her silence over the Donald Sterling racism controversy

'I don't believe it in my heart,' she said, adding that although she's heard him make racist comments, she doesn't think he truly believes them.

'I think the things he says are not the things he feels,' she said. 'Anyone can say anything in the heat of the moment.'

When Stiviano sat down to speak with Walters, she had reportedly just been in the company of Donald Sterling.

She described his mindset as, 'Confused. I think he feels very alone. Not truly supported by those around him. Tormented. Emotionally traumatized.'

Stiviano said she was urging Sterling to 'come to his own rescue.'

Sterling has been stung by his treatment by his peers, the media, from his employees and acquaintances, Stiviano said.

More...

On Tuesday, NBA Commissioner Adam Silver banned Sterling for life, fined him $2.5 million and urged league owners to force him to sell the team. A three-quarters vote by the NBA owners is required to force him to sell.

Stiviano told Walters that she 'absolutely' thinks Sterling should apologize for his comments, but that 'only God knows' if he will.

She also said she believes Sterling's outrageous comments were, in part, a generational issue.

'I think Mr Sterling's from a different generation than I am. I think he was brought up to believe these things,' she said, before accidentally tipping Walters off that despite being a Jew, Sterling has anti-Semitic views also.

'But through his actions, he's shown that he's not a racist. Through his actions, he's shown himself to be a very generous and kind man,' she said.

The racist diatribe which Sterling can be heard making on audio recorded by Stiviano herself, was prompted by people saying bad things about Sterling's relationship with Stiviano.

Confidante: Stiviano told Walters that she had been with Donald Sterling before the interview and that he is 'emotionally traumatized'

Saving face: Stiviano is seen emerging from her home before the interview wearing her now-customary face visor

All white: V. Stiviano stepped out in a crisp white suit hours after leaving the house in head-to-toe black

In abstract and sometimes rambling terms, Stiviano appeared to paint herself as Sterling's savior during his time of need - despite the fact that it is alleged she released the recordings responsible for his downfall herself.

'I think Mr Sterling is being tested right now, by a higher power or being. And I'm forced to come to his rescue because he can't rescue himself.'

When pressed to explain the relationship between herself and Sterling, Stiviano said, 'I'm Mr Sterling's personal assistant. Like I said, I'm his right hand. I'm his wingman. What isn't there to understand?'

Walters asked whether Stiviano, then, is Sterling's employee.

'He first started paying me as an employee and then he started paying me off the books,' she responded, no doubt referring to the million-dollar home, four luxury cars and $240,000 'living expenses' she has reportedly received.

'I became part of Mr Sterling's team. I became someone who protected him, someone who took care of him, someone who watched everything he said and did, and people did not like that.'

'So you helped him become a better person?' asked Walters.

'In every way. In every way,' responded Stiviano.

'Silly rabbit': V. Stiviano described herself to Barbara Walters as Donald Sterling's 'everything'

Social butterfly: Stiviano has been seen around town in the wake of the controversy, but Sterling, her 'father figure' has been no where to be seen

She wouldn't allow Sterling to take meetings with certain people, Stiviano told Walters, which angered his business peers.

She said that executives and board members of the Clippers who were jealous of the free reign she had when it came to the team would call Sterling and tell him that Stiviano had brought people 'who look a certain way' to Clippers games when she wasn't there.

But not just black people, Stiviano claimed, but people 'that didn't give me a good look,' like 'gangsters,' 'thugs,' 'bad women.'

Walters asked, 'Are you in love with Donald Sterling?'

'I love him,' Stiviano responded, smiling widely, adding that she's not in love but rather loves him 'like a father figure.'

Denying she's Sterling's 'mistress' or 'whore,' she said that she's more like his friend and right hand.

'I’m Mr. Sterling’s everything. I’m his confidante, his best friend, his silly rabbit,' she said, bizarrely.

Stiviano said the pair met while she was working for Sterling's non-profit organization, the Donald T Sterling Foundation and evolved 'to so much more.'

Throughout the day prior to Stiviano's interview, Sterling had been in talks with both Barbara Walters and Anderson Cooper about appearing on camera, but pulled out at the last minute, putting Stiviano in the hot seat with Walters and leaving Cooper without an interview, reports TMZ.

After the lengthy talk with Walters, Stiviano put her now-customary visor back over her face to face the waiting paparazzi. She told Walters it is a protective measure.

'I'm hurting, I'm in pain. It hurts to see someone you care about hurting. It hurts to see people speculate, assume, say, throw darts at you when they don't know you ... It's easier to mask the pain.'

Read more:

Oh this bitch.

What's a silly rabbit
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

"Silly rabbit, Trix is for kids?" She's a trick, so...I don't know, that's all I got.

She wears a visor now? Like we don't know it's her? She looks like a ho-bag welder.
    sluce, msdeb and ikmccall like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information